Hillary wins the popular vote

It seems to boil down to more Americans wanted Hillary and more electors wanted Trump.

It seems to boil down to more Americans wanted Hillary and more electors wanted Trump.

No, it's that while more people wanted Hillary, the majority of people in more STATES wanted Trump. That's the problem with pandering to certain groups that aren't dispersed but who are, instead, concentrated in certain locations.

No, it's that more people wanted Hillary, but the majority of people in more STATES wanted Trump. That's the problem with pandering to certain groups that aren't dispersed but who are, instead, concentrated in certain locations.
That makes those Americans what less American LOL

Trump said the "Electoral College is a Disaster for Democracy"

Agree with Trump ____

Disagree_______

No, it's that more people wanted Hillary, but the majority of people in more STATES wanted Trump. That's the problem with pandering to certain groups that aren't dispersed but who are, instead, concentrated in certain locations.
That makes those Americans what less American LOL

Trump said the "Electoral College is a Disaster for Democracy"

Agree with Trump ____

Disagree_______

No, it means that the President is elected by the people of each State, not a simple majority of everyone in the nation.

And, I don't agree with very much Trump says, so I see no reason to agree with him now.

No, more people in more states voted for trump, 19 to 31.
This is a republic not a shit eating democracy, Live with it. bed wetter

I know you are challenged mebtally. So here you go: Google

Maybe with lots of help you can figure it all out.

Man, you hater dupes aren't to bright.
right?
Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
How fucked up can these Mental midgets get?
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO
Politico › story › 2009/01 › obama-to-go...
Jan 23, 2009 - President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional
Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p. NEVER SAID THEM.Do you need a diagram?
Yes he did. DUPE!!!
LIAR.

Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
why did you post this at me?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. LOL. Totally misinformed.

why did you post this at me?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe. LOL. Totally misinformed.
Yes you are. You are one self proclaimed educated idiot.

The President-Elect's tweets from 2012 have been uncovered, when he believed that Barack Obama was going to win the election despite Mitt Romney actually getting more votes.

Mr Trump tweeted the following four years ago:

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

Donald Trump: What He Said Four Years Ago v What He... - Donald Trump - US Election - Politics - LBC

No, it's that while more people wanted Hillary, the majority of people in more STATES wanted Trump. That's the problem with pandering to certain groups that aren't dispersed but who are, instead, concentrated in certain locations.
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

11:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

So, you're a Trump supporter? You believe as he does?

Popular vote update. Very detailed information as of November 14, yesterday:

"As of this writing, Clinton is ahead by nearly 800,000 votes, a margin that is likely to expand further as late returns trickle in from California, Oregon and Washington state, all of which are strong Clinton states....."""

No, Trump is not beating Clinton in the popular vote

More than half the country did not want Trump. EC needs to be abolished. They are nothing but a bunch of paid-off hacks and I bet Trump didn't have to pay these lackies very much, either.
Uh-Huh, that's like the losing team in the Super Bowl saying "Hey, they might have outscored us but at least our quarterback threw for more yards than theirs did" .....aka you still lost.

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha, I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League
but a super bowl team carries more class.

Suppose it's fixed in 2 years. THEN will you criticize barack obama for his inability to "fix" it? What would it take for you to admit that obama was a disaster?
Two years? You must be swimming in the kool-aide. Republicans have been blocking every attempt to address problems for the past six years. I expect that Democrats will now become the party of obstruction unless they are more pragmatic than the republicans were and can find areas of agreement. I really think that you are about to see how hard it is to get anything done in the face of opposition. Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through. Then they can have the fascist dictatorship they so desire.
"Unless of course, the republicans decide to do away with the filibuster and then force everything through."

You mean like the way Democrats passed ACA? THAT shit is going to come back and bite your silly asses.

I thought 60 Democrats passed the ACA.
Well, technically, you are correct, but the ACA left out a couple of provisions that Democrats knew would sink the ship, so a week later they pushed through the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (56-43) with the Budget Reconciliation Rule.

Technically correct? Actually, I'm just plain correct. Why didn't any Republicans participate in the ACA to help make it better?
Because they weren't included in discussions.

Forum List

Back