Hillary wins the popular vote

52.2% of American voters voted against Hillary. The angst the Left feels over what was supposed to be a sure thing election is interesting, but understandable. They'd been assured Hillary would win and that Trump was a buffoon who would lose. Since November 8th, their little world has been turned upside down.
I went out to dinner last night and encountered my first anti-trump lib. My wife and I were having a conversation with the waitress concerning the trump victory. We know the waitress. This female in a booth behind us heard us say trump and she went off. Holy crap in the middle of the restaurant. The manager had to come out and tell the lady to settle down. She never did. We had already paid, so my wife and simply walked out. Dude, I am still laughing. She told me I was going to hell. I told her she was already there. Too much fun cause I was agitating her as I was walking out. The losers are living in pure hell my friends, pure hell. they don't care where they are to kick up a fight. She even told me I'd end up like the dude in Chicago who was mugged. I told her to bring it on. I'm right here. she just sat there making statements at the top of her lungs about being right. I simply said, and yet you picked a loser. Hmmmmmmmm.

I've been baptized into the fun I supposed, I will enjoy this. Although, my wife wasn't happy about it. BTW, it's an establishment I frequent often and I know many of the workers. They only went to her to tell her to calm down. Hilarious. I open the floor for anyone else to present their encounters.

That's the whole point. It's just a feel-good exercise. They didn't win, so they're clinging to whatever bright spot they can find. "Sure the other team scored more points, but we held the ball longer".
If so what Explains this

If the Popular vote totals are categorically unimportant why are the Right wingers doing the Misinformation circuit...its important because they want to claim they are in the majority when they are not...
Consider :

people who Googled the phrase "Final Election Count" as late as 2 p.m. on Nov. 14.
The first entry in Google’s news category -- above those from news links to the Washington Post and Politico -- was a Nov. 12 post (updated the following day) from a little-known site called 70news.[ a Right wing Propaganda site like Breitbart]

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won both popular (62.9M-62.2M) and Electoral College Votes (306-232)," the post’s headline said.

No, Trump is not beating Clinton in the popular vote
PolitiFact‎ - 16 hours ago

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won" the popular vote.
Bloggers on Saturday, November 12th, 2016 in web posts

According to its Facebook page, the site launched in August [ I bet Bannon has ties to these folks] and seeks to "share news that matters to you. What liberal media will try to hide, we will uncover.":cuckoo:
but dude, neither candidate has a majority. so move on.

Again, electoral votes wins presidential elections, and this is only a feel good thread for losers on the left. She got only 48% of the vote so far. Meaning what, it isn't a majority. See to have a majority you have to have over 50%. And btw, 31 states over 19 for the win for trump. enjoy your useless fun.

Last edited:
Hillary lost because she is a liar, a cheat, corrupt, old, sick, and most likely a criminal. She is also very unlikeable as a human being.

In other words, a terrible candidate.

Only if you believe what voters said about her ...

That's the whole point. It's just a feel-good exercise. They didn't win, so they're clinging to whatever bright spot they can find. "Sure the other team scored more points, but we held the ball longer".
If so what Explains this

If the Popular vote totals are categorically unimportant why are the Right wingers doing the Misinformation circuit...its important because they want to claim they are in the majority when they are not...
Consider :

people who Googled the phrase "Final Election Count" as late as 2 p.m. on Nov. 14.
The first entry in Google’s news category -- above those from news links to the Washington Post and Politico -- was a Nov. 12 post (updated the following day) from a little-known site called 70news.[ a Right wing Propaganda site like Breitbart]

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won both popular (62.9M-62.2M) and Electoral College Votes (306-232)," the post’s headline said.

According to its Facebook page, the site launched in August [ I bet Bannon has ties to these folks] and seeks to "share news that matters to you. What liberal media will try to hide, we will uncover.":cuckoo:
Don't forget, the greater the margin of victory, the greater the mandate for the new president to implement his agenda. Trump won, the democrats are feverishly trying to find any way they can possibly claim he either didn't really win or that he has no mandate to implement his agenda, so the Republicans are just batting aside the feeble objections.

His margin of victory was a negative number.

52.2% of American voters voted against Hillary. The angst the Left feels over what was supposed to be a sure thing election is interesting, but understandable. They'd been assured Hillary would win and that Trump was a buffoon who would lose. Since November 8th, their little world has been turned upside down.
I went out to dinner last night and encountered my first anti-trump lib. My wife and I were having a conversation with the waitress concerning the trump victory. We know the waitress. This female in a booth behind us heard us say trump and she went off. Holy crap in the middle of the restaurant. The manager had to come out and tell the lady to settle down. She never did. We had already paid, so my wife and simply walked out. Dude, I am still laughing. She told me I was going to hell. I told her she was already there. Too much fun cause I was agitating her as I was walking out. The losers are living in pure hell my friends, pure hell. they don't care where they are to kick up a fight. She even told me I'd end up like the dude in Chicago who was mugged. I told her to bring it on. I'm right here. she just sat there making statements at the top of her lungs about being right. I simply said, and yet you picked a loser. Hmmmmmmmm.

I've been baptized into the fun I supposed, I will enjoy this. Although, my wife wasn't happy about it. BTW, it's an establishment I frequent often and I know many of the workers. They only went to her to tell her to calm down. Hilarious. I open the floor for anyone else to present their encounters.
Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Don't forget, the greater the margin of victory, the greater the mandate for the new president to implement his agenda. Trump won, the democrats are feverishly trying to find any way they can possibly claim he either didn't really win or that he has no mandate to implement his agenda, so the Republicans are just batting aside the feeble objections.

see the mandate is because he also won the congress. No matter how you wish to make yourself feel better, the fact remains it was a mandate. baddaboom :dance::dance::dance:

If so what Explains this

Consider :

see the mandate is because he also won the congress. No matter how you wish to make yourself feel better, the fact remains it was a mandate. baddaboom :dance::dance::dance:

Liberals just want to change the scoring system after the game is over because they lost. That isn't OK with you?

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We should have gone by that, so let's go back and fix that. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards on offense ...

No one ran for the popular vote, so it's irrelevant. Obviously Trump wouldn't have run the campaign he did if it was a popular vote election. If a football game was decided on first downs would you ever throw a bomb? Of course not, you only get one first down for that.

Liberals are morons

If so what Explains this

Consider :

I don't remember any RWnut talk of mandate when Obama did even better in 2009, do you?

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Liberals just want to change the scoring system after the game is over because they lost. That isn't OK with you?

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards of offense ...

The votes are the points.

Who can name all of the other elections in the US where the guy who wins the vote doesn't win the election?

If so what Explains this

Consider :

I don't remember any RWnut talk of mandate when Obama did even better in 2009, do you?
yep

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We should have gone by that, so let's go back and fix that. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards on offense ...

No one ran for the popular vote, so it's irrelevant. Obviously Trump wouldn't have run the campaign he did if it was a popular vote election. If a football game was decided on first downs would you ever throw a bomb? Of course not, you only get one first down for that.

Liberals are morons
did you mean that toward me? I'm a trump supporter.

Who can name all of the other elections in the US where the guy who wins the vote doesn't win the election?
Trump did win the vote and the election the same way the other 44 Presidents won it. What's the problem?

If you want to change how we elect Presidents, propose Constitutional changes to Article II, the 12th, 14th and 23rd Amendments. I'd like to see some changes too such as being able to rank candidates instead of simply vote for one.

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Liberals are morons
did you mean that toward me? I'm a trump supporter.

No. Read the first and last paragraph again. I was agreeing with you

If you want to change how we elect Presidents, propose Constitutional changes to Article II, the 12th, 14th and 23rd Amendments. I'd like to see some changes too such as being able to rank candidates instead of simply vote for one.

Okay, I'll buy that as long as there's an option on the ballot for "All these motherfuckers suck ass and swallow" .... which has been pretty much the case for a while now. ;)

Popular vote update. Very detailed information as of November 14, yesterday:

"As of this writing, Clinton is ahead by nearly 800,000 votes, a margin that is likely to expand further as late returns trickle in from California, Oregon and Washington state, all of which are strong Clinton states....."""

More than half the country did not want Trump. EC needs to be abolished. They are nothing but a bunch of paid-off hacks and I bet Trump didn't have to pay these lackies very much, either.

If so what Explains this

Consider :

That's if you ONLY factor in the popular vote, which is of course why the detractors are doing just that. He has the House and Senate, and is going to appoint a SC justice right off the bat.

"As of this writing, Clinton is ahead by nearly 800,000 votes, a margin that is likely to expand further as late returns trickle in from California, Oregon and Washington state, all of which are strong Clinton states....."""

Sounds like some democrats need to move out of their little concentrated echo chambers.

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Why should they? It was up to the democrats to say things like "They can come along for the ride, but they have to ride in the back of the bus", "I won", and stuff like that. Oh wait...

If so what Explains this

Consider :

Well, sure, you scored more points, but we got more first downs. We win! Oh, you got more first downs? Well, we got more yards of offense ...

The EC votes are the only ones that count.

More than half the country did not want Trump. EC needs to be abolished. They are nothing but a bunch of paid-off hacks and I bet Trump didn't have to pay these lackies very much, either.
Uh-Huh, that's like the losing team in the Super Bowl saying "Hey, they might have outscored us but at least our quarterback threw for more yards than theirs did" .....aka you still lost.

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha, I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League

Forum List

Back