Hillary wins the popular vote

Sour-Grape Libs contend that Hillary still won because she won the popular vote. I'm sorry to tell them, but NO, NO she DIDN'T.

The Electoral college elected Trump ...I get that ...now get this .. We the People did not vote for Trump nationally
sure you did, every state has a vote and you lost. How many fking states did ole hitlery win btw?
I am saying something mathematical so it is confusing you ...the number of votes that Hillary got Nationally is a larger number than the number of votes Trump received ...its a math thing why do you react to it ...?
Too bad they are all concentrated in a few places and thus didn't help her win.

Hillary lost because she is a liar, a cheat, corrupt, old, sick, and most likely a criminal. She is also very unlikeable as a human being.

In other words, a terrible candidate.

Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Just because you don't understand doesn't make his post gibberish. It merely shows you are challenged, like all Hillarybots.
So explain this: "so you have who you are in your signature"...

Your signature shows who/what you are.

Now, explain this: Hillary lost because she was flawed. Why do you still use her flawed playbook?
I'd say because Putin, Comey, and our media and of course you dupes are flawed.

Putin had already bought Hillary,. If Hillary hadn't already shown her corruptions, Comey wouldn't have mattered. The media (rightly in my opinion) was anti-Trump and your complaints that I wouldn't set aside my beliefs to follow your corporate whore are meaningless.
Ever heard of her corporate POLICY? No evidence of that GOP myth EITHER...

Shhhhh....don't let the anti-Americans know. let it be a surprise, so the protesters really look like the violent, criminal shit that they are!
99% are peaceful. The violent ones are mainly anarchist punks and crackheads, hater dupe. lol

Yep! Only the liberals were violent. Glad you realize it.
There are over 200 RW examples spread across the country, and they WON. If RW propaganda would stop covering these BS LW "riots", they'd stop.

Man, if liberals would accept they lost then they would stop hater dupe.
OF COURSE WE LOST. Thanks to Putin and Comey. And the most ignorant, brainwashed electorate in the modern world. GOP dupes.

Your bigotry doesn't play well. I am sorry your candidate did not win, neither did mine, however to disparage the voters is beyond contemptible.

It is our fellow human beings, fellow citizens, neighbors, friends, and family that voted for who they voted for and they voted the way they did for hundreds if not thousands of different reasons. I have always had fun with your hater dupe routine but you stepped over the line. You are really a narrow-minded bigot and your hate is repulsive.

99% are peaceful. The violent ones are mainly anarchist punks and crackheads, hater dupe. lol

There are over 200 RW examples spread across the country, and they WON. If RW propaganda would stop covering these BS LW "riots", they'd stop.

OF COURSE WE LOST. Thanks to Putin and Comey. And the most ignorant, brainwashed electorate in the modern world. GOP dupes.

Your bigotry doesn't play well. I am sorry your candidate did not win, neither did mine, however to disparage the voters is beyond contemptible.

It is our fellow human beings, fellow citizens, neighbors, friends, and family that voted for who they voted for and they voted the way they did for hundreds if not thousands of different reasons. I have always had fun with your hater dupe routine but you stepped over the line. You are really a narrow-minded bigot and your hate is repulsive.
I don't blame GOP dupes, or hate them. See sig, last line. I blame our crappy media and bought off GOP pols. It's a carnival instead of discussion of issues.

I don't blame GOP dupes, or hate them. See sig, last line. I blame our crappy media and bought off GOP pols. It's a carnival instead of discussion of issues.

I don't see sigs, they are a waste of my time. So refer all you want, I don't need to read your propaganda. The idea that you think people have been bought off is a visit into stupid. To then want a discussion about you being stupid is pretty out there.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

First, STATES vote for President, not individuals. So, the people of more States voted for Trump. Second, your information is old. The most current count I have seen was Trump 62,972,226 while Clinton had 62,277,750.

In the electoral college, Trump has 306 while Clinto has 232

ABC did not have the same numbers or electoral votes. They show Hillary's popular vote was higher. However, the point about STATES not individual people is still accurate.

However, I regret my mistake. I accepted numbers from a person I respect instead of checking myself. My bad...but Franco is still a moronic Hillarybot that can't let go of his Clintonista hate.

It's hilarious that NaziCons pretend not to care that Hillary is winning the popular vote. Hilarious!

HILLARY VOTE LEAD NEARS 2 MILLION
Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232
Do you find it a special joy to embarrass yourself?
I didn't embarrass Myself. I know the numbers aren't right. They do stick a needle in the OP though so it was fun.

Now don't you look stupid...or as you like to call it.....Monday.

In a few small areas that didn't help her win.
She did however win the popular vote...that is math basic math
They are feeling empowered

Trump-loving coffee shop owner insists he is not racist after threatening to hang black ‘monkeys’
That's the whole point. It's just a feel-good exercise. They didn't win, so they're clinging to whatever bright spot they can find. "Sure the other team scored more points, but we held the ball longer".

That's the whole point. It's just a feel-good exercise. They didn't win, so they're clinging to whatever bright spot they can find. "Sure the other team scored more points, but we held the ball longer".
If so what Explains this

If the Popular vote totals are categorically unimportant why are the Right wingers doing the Misinformation circuit...its important because they want to claim they are in the majority when they are not...
Consider :

people who Googled the phrase "Final Election Count" as late as 2 p.m. on Nov. 14.
The first entry in Google’s news category -- above those from news links to the Washington Post and Politico -- was a Nov. 12 post (updated the following day) from a little-known site called 70news.[ a Right wing Propaganda site like Breitbart]

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won both popular (62.9M-62.2M) and Electoral College Votes (306-232)," the post’s headline said.

No, Trump is not beating Clinton in the popular vote
PolitiFact‎ - 16 hours ago

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won" the popular vote.
Bloggers on Saturday, November 12th, 2016 in web posts

According to its Facebook page, the site launched in August [ I bet Bannon has ties to these folks] and seeks to "share news that matters to you. What liberal media will try to hide, we will uncover.":cuckoo:

I know you are challenged mebtally. So here you go: Google

Maybe with lots of help you can figure it all out.

Man, you hater dupes aren't to bright.
right?
Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
How fucked up can these Mental midgets get?
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO
Politico › story › 2009/01 › obama-to-go...
Jan 23, 2009 - President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional
Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p. NEVER SAID THEM.Do you need a diagram?
Yes he did. DUPE!!!

If so what Explains this

If the Popular vote totals are categorically unimportant why are the Right wingers doing the Misinformation circuit...its important because they want to claim they are in the majority when they are not...
Consider :

people who Googled the phrase "Final Election Count" as late as 2 p.m. on Nov. 14.
The first entry in Google’s news category -- above those from news links to the Washington Post and Politico -- was a Nov. 12 post (updated the following day) from a little-known site called 70news.[ a Right wing Propaganda site like Breitbart]

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won both popular (62.9M-62.2M) and Electoral College Votes (306-232)," the post’s headline said.

No, Trump is not beating Clinton in the popular vote
PolitiFact‎ - 16 hours ago

"Final election 2016 numbers: Trump won" the popular vote.
Bloggers on Saturday, November 12th, 2016 in web posts

According to its Facebook page, the site launched in August [ I bet Bannon has ties to these folks] and seeks to "share news that matters to you. What liberal media will try to hide, we will uncover.":cuckoo:
Don't forget, the greater the margin of victory, the greater the mandate for the new president to implement his agenda. Trump won, the democrats are feverishly trying to find any way they can possibly claim he either didn't really win or that he has no mandate to implement his agenda, so the Republicans are just batting aside the feeble objections.

Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
why did you post this at me?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry
Then leave, dupe. No one will miss you.

52.2% of American voters voted against Hillary. The angst the Left feels over what was supposed to be a sure thing election is interesting, but understandable. They'd been assured Hillary would win and that Trump was a buffoon who would lose. Since November 8th, their little world has been turned upside down.

hillary-clinton-supporters-crying.jpg

Forum List

Back