Hillary wins the popular vote

and no she didn't. How many states did she win? President is elected by the number of votes for electoral votes. who won? you should tell all of the rioters.
See OP, fool.

Very few rioters, and almost no Hilary supporters, dupe. A few Portland anarchist punks and some ghetto crackheads...
so you're saying that the trump winners are spewing fk you trump in every democratic city? Hmmmmm seems it would be a hitlery supporter. but with you all, who fking knows anymore. You can't even honor your own riots.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

First, STATES vote for President, not individuals. So, the people of more States voted for Trump. Second, your information is old. The most current count I have seen was Trump 62,972,226 while Clinton had 62,277,750.

In the electoral college, Trump has 306 while Clinto has 232

Actually, your PV numbers are ass backwards. BTW, if you had bothered to read this thread - you would have noticed that I periodically updated the PV numbers as new information became available. Hillary is still ahead.

Nope, but thanks for playing.

Last edited:
It's nowhere near done, there are almost 4 million in Calif.alone, you subversive asshole!
mostly absentee ballots and the repubs usually are 60% to 40.
Shhhhh....don't let the anti-Americans know. let it be a surprise, so the protesters really look like the violent, criminal shit that they are!
99% are peaceful. The violent ones are mainly anarchist punks and crackheads, hater dupe. lol

Yep! Only the liberals were violent. Glad you realize it.
There are over 200 RW examples spread across the country, and they WON. If RW propaganda would stop covering these BS LW "riots", they'd stop.
were they the ones by the thousands saying fk trump you're not my president? hmmmmm you need to rethink that one friend.

The Atlantic.....lololololololololol!!!!
Counting is almost done- Hillary leads by 600k...So many RW lies...a disgrace.

You're lying Hillarybot.

You are just bitter because you guys forced an unelectable candidate on the Democratic Party and refused to back anyone else, guaranteeing a loss.
Unelectable because of many months of Putin leaks and media making big news out of very little, and Comey idiocy- stupidest election anywhere- no issues!!!. Meanwhile, you believe ridiculous RW websites over every respected media in the country. Brainwashed functional MORON.
You are a disfunctinal moron.
No argument, just stupid RW propaganda and moronic insults.

I'd agree but your insults aren't RW or LW. They are merely Clintonista rantings and have been rejected.

Republicans were told to sit in the back of the bus.
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER....

In Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p
link?

I know you are challenged mebtally. So here you go: Google

Maybe with lots of help you can figure it all out.

Man, you hater dupes aren't to bright.
right?
Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...

It's nowhere near done, there are almost 4 million in Calif.alone, you subversive asshole!
Shhhhh....don't let the anti-Americans know. let it be a surprise, so the protesters really look like the violent, criminal shit that they are!
99% are peaceful. The violent ones are mainly anarchist punks and crackheads, hater dupe. lol

There are over 200 RW examples spread across the country, and they WON. If RW propaganda would stop covering these BS LW "riots", they'd stop.

Man, if liberals would accept they lost then they would stop hater dupe.

Counting is almost done- Hillary leads by 600k...So many RW lies...a disgrace.

You're lying Hillarybot.

You are just bitter because you guys forced an unelectable candidate on the Democratic Party and refused to back anyone else, guaranteeing a loss.
Unelectable because of many months of Putin leaks and media making big news out of very little, and Comey idiocy- stupidest election anywhere- no issues!!!. Meanwhile, you believe ridiculous RW websites over every respected media in the country. Brainwashed functional MORON.

I'd agree but your insults aren't RW or LW. They are merely Clintonista rantings and have been rejected.
You believe Trump won the popular vote because you believe all kinds of RW lies, dupe.Fact.

link?

right?
Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
why did you post this at me?

You're lying Hillarybot.

You believe Trump won the popular vote because you believe all kinds of RW lies, dupe.Fact.
it doesn't matter, he won the one that counts. Or do you have something different that happened? Seems Trump is the one in line to the WH. hmmmmmm me thinks you are quite confused old fart.

OF COURSE WE LOST. Thanks to Putin and Comey. And the most ignorant, brainwashed electorate in the modern world. GOP dupes.

You're lying Hillarybot.

BTW, trump did win the popular vote, the one that gets the prize. please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you think I'm wrong please post the hitlery transition team.

OF COURSE WE LOST. Thanks to Putin and Comey. And the most ignorant, brainwashed electorate in the modern world. GOP dupes.
you mean thanks to hitlery under investigation because she broke the law? hmmm seems it was her fault.

link?

right?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.

link?

right?
How fucked up can these Mental midgets get?
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO
Politico › story › 2009/01 › obama-to-go...
Jan 23, 2009 - President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional

right?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?

BTW, trump did win the popular vote, the one that gets the prize. please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you think I'm wrong please post the hitlery transition team.
Ok dupe. The popular vote is defined as the number of voters, 'k? Although the electoral vote is awfully popular with the GOP...

link?

right?
How fucked up can these Mental midgets get?
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO
Politico › story › 2009/01 › obama-to-go...
Jan 23, 2009 - President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional
Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p. NEVER SAID THEM.Do you need a diagram?

Forum List

Back