Hillary wins the popular vote

You're lying Hillarybot.

You are just bitter because you guys forced an unelectable candidate on the Democratic Party and refused to back anyone else, guaranteeing a loss.
Unelectable because of many months of Putin leaks and media making big news out of very little, and Comey idiocy- stupidest election anywhere- no issues!!!. Meanwhile, you believe ridiculous RW websites over every respected media in the country. Brainwashed functional MORON.
You are a disfunctinal moron.
No argument, just stupid RW propaganda and moronic insults.

I'd agree but your insults aren't RW or LW. They are merely Clintonista rantings and have been rejected.
You believe Trump won the popular vote because you believe all kinds of RW lies, dupe.Fact.

You wouldn't know a fact if it was brought to you gift wrapped. You continue to wallow in your Clintonista misery while the rest of us deal with the reality your group has forced upon us.

You are a disfunctinal moron.

I'd agree but your insults aren't RW or LW. They are merely Clintonista rantings and have been rejected.
You believe Trump won the popular vote because you believe all kinds of RW lies, dupe.Fact.
BTW, trump did win the popular vote, the one that gets the prize. please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you think I'm wrong please post the hitlery transition team.
Ok dupe. The popular vote is defined as the number of voters, 'k? Although the electoral vote is awfully popular with the GOP...
it's the only one that is popular cause it sites the winner. who won again?

I know you are challenged mebtally. So here you go: Google

Maybe with lots of help you can figure it all out.

Man, you hater dupes aren't to bright.
right?
Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...
why did you post this at me?
You're part of the RW horde today lol.

Nothing personal. See sig, last line.
so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Obama NEVER SAID "Barry's immortal childish, narcissistic words, "I won!" :p", lying a-hoes/dupes...

so you have who you are in your signature, good for you. again, why did you post that at me since I never claimed it?
Gibberish. lol

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Just because you don't understand doesn't make his post gibberish. It merely shows you are challenged, like all Hillarybots.

Gibberish. lol

again, I don't care to hear who you are.

BTW, trump did win the popular vote, the one that gets the prize. please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you think I'm wrong please post the hitlery transition team.
Ok dupe. The popular vote is defined as the number of voters, 'k? Although the electoral vote is awfully popular with the GOP...
The "POPULAR VOTE" is defined as the number of VOTERS LOL. You want a diagram?

The "POPULAR VOTE" is defined as the number of VOTERS LOL. You want a diagram?
what is its value to the presidency is what I want you to show me.

Gibberish. lol

Just because you don't understand doesn't make his post gibberish. It merely shows you are challenged, like all Hillarybots.
So explain this: "so you have who you are in your signature"...

Gibberish. lol

Your signature shows who/what you are.

Now, explain this: Hillary lost because she was flawed. Why do you still use her flawed playbook?

Gibberish. lol

Now, explain this: Hillary lost because she was flawed. Why do you still use her flawed playbook?
once a loser, always a loser.

Gibberish. lol

I'd say because Putin, Comey, and our media and of course you dupes are flawed.

Gibberish. lol

My sig explains what GOP dupes don't know. Just about everything.

Gibberish. lol

I'd say because Putin, Comey, and our media and of course you dupes are flawed.

Putin had already bought Hillary,. If Hillary hadn't already shown her corruptions, Comey wouldn't have mattered. The media (rightly in my opinion) was anti-Trump and your complaints that I wouldn't set aside my beliefs to follow your corporate whore are meaningless.

David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report, told the Atlantic that Clinton could lead by as many as 2 percentage points in the popular vote when all votes are counted.

The Atlantic.....lololololololololol!!!!
Counting is almost done- Hillary leads by 600k...So many RW lies...a disgrace.

You're lying Hillarybot.

You are just bitter because you guys forced an unelectable candidate on the Democratic Party and refused to back anyone else, guaranteeing a loss.
Unelectable because of many months of Putin leaks and media making big news out of very little, and Comey idiocy- stupidest election anywhere- no issues!!!. Meanwhile, you believe ridiculous RW websites over every respected media in the country. Brainwashed functional MORON.
Mirrors perform a valuable function, and those who refuse to learn from them continue to fail.

Gibberish. lol

My sig explains what GOP dupes don't know. Just about everything.

You'd whined enough for EVERYONE, even GOP dupes, to know. Sadly, it just didn't deflect the blame enough for your group.

Forum List

Back