Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

Kinda don't think it matters, really. She looks to be having a hell of a lot more people voting for her in November.

That's what matters.

:)

Really based on what?

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

that's because actual respected people speak for her.

trump's family speaks for him because he embarrasses normal people.

but nice spin.

Like.........Maxine Watters? Al Sharpton? Let's see that list, I need a laugh

are they speaking at the convention?

didn't think so.

thanks for playing. :cuckoo:

Give us that top liberal talent...who is speaking....Obama, Bill, Chelsea, and.....

but nice spin.

didn't think so.

I've seen the list of speakers at the DNC. It includes the baby mama of thug Michael Brown. Wonder if she's still going to claim hands up don't shoot.

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.

what a loser you are.

oh right...women are only supposed to be arm candy that looks like centerfolds.

and you wonder why women don't vote for misogynist hacks.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly

I don't consider my statement about Chelsea as an insult. I simply think she's ugly.

I think melania is fake and sawwah bawwacuda is stupid.

but nice spin.

didn't think so.

Give us that top liberal talent...who is speaking....Obama, Bill, Chelsea, and.....

One of those there will be the baby mama of thug Michael Brown.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

[

Respected??? LOL!

You mean dickheads like Al Sharption, dumbasses like Wasserman - Schutlz or a fellow liar like Indian Princess Liesalot?

Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

well she can always hire the cast of Sesame Street to join her on the stage, and Barney too!

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.

what a loser you are.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly

I don't consider my statement about Chelsea as an insult. I simply think she's ugly.

Fake, how?

She's an immigrant and you make fun of her english....wow you are a giant hypocrite.....

Donald has had five kids by three different women, so yeah what a great father and husband he really is!

but nice spin.

didn't think so.

One of those there will be the baby mama of thug Michael Brown.
what about a few farm animals? Oxen and Buffalo love Hillary

what a loser you are.

Insult women, look at the Melania Trump forums....and go fuck yourself hypocrite

quiet, loon.

Says the one that chastised me without having read the statement to which I responded.

Most children will say good things about their parents. I'm not sure what he thinks he gained by having his kids take up so much time at the convention. I guess he couldn't get anybody but family members and a few soap opera has beens to show up.
That's it right there. His family as filler.

Donald has had five kids by three different women, so yeah what a great father and husband he really is!
You can still be a good father if you aren't with the mother. Trust me.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

what a loser you are.

Think what you want but Chelsea won't ever be more than ugly.

Forum List

Back