Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Have you tried researching them before saying that? Cause you aren't making a lick of sense

Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper.

:rofl:
The FBI cleared her of criminal charges because she is an idiot.
Please explain yourself further. Because, as of right now, you look like an idiot too.
She is one fo the most hated politicians. And there are some SHITTY politicians.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

you mean Webb Hubbells daughter?

i predict that hillary will start coughing about 4 minutes into her speech, then Huma runs to the stage and gives her mouth to mouth to revive her.

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.
Have you tried researching them before saying that? Cause you aren't making a lick of sense
Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper.
Please explain yourself further. Because, as of right now, you look like an idiot too.
She is one fo the most hated politicians. And there are some SHITTY politicians.
I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

******BREAKING NEWS*******

This may come as a surprise to LWNJ's, Beta-Males, FemiNazi's, and cave dwellers, but it has just been revealed that most marriages do not work out and (GASP!) end in divorce!! Social Scientists say this is due to a phenomenon known as "Irreconcilable Differences". Consequently, more than Half of all marriages end in divorce in the USA.

In a related story, it has now been revealed that almost all heterosexual males would like to have sex with beautiful, sexy, physically fit, young, women! You might also like to know that the ocean has water in it and that water is very salty.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
After Chelsea was born, Hillary probably late term aborted all the little Vince's she was carrying and a few little Bills. So there won't be many family members cheering her on.

lesbian affairs do not result in children. Huma and Yoko can attest to that.

So you don't really have a clue about anything. Nice :thup:

After Chelsea was born, Hillary probably late term aborted all the little Vince's she was carrying and a few little Bills. So there won't be many family members cheering her on.

Here ya go kids...say hello to Daddy!!

Court-grants-father-parental-rights-over-turkey-baster-baby.jpg

I have a very good brain.

who would make a donation to fill that baster?

who would make a donation to fill that baster?

Here's who....

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

I have a very good brain.
Did you leave it in San Francisco? :lol:

hiLIARy can't get her family together - hiLIARy's family together in the same room is a parole violation!

.Hillary Clinton has a family problem. And it's not Bill.
uhhh, where are Donald's 2 brothers and 2 sisters...how come they are not visible and supporting him? Why only his children and many wives?
One brother is dead. One sister is a federal judge who would not make a political appearance.

Is hillarys brother still in prison?

Have you been living under a rock for twenty years? I'm pretty sure Trump will bring the real Hillary out. She is used to being treated with kid gloves.
Donald will drive Hillary batshit crazy. I hope she pulls out a knife in a debate and chases after him. lol

Has anyone thought of getting Rodger Clinton out of jail to speak in the city of "Brotherly Love"?

Which of his kids were born of which of his wives?

yeah. sure. He's a champion of "Family Values".
Lberal's have morals of alley cats, so you don't have room to talk.

and Trump's ex-wives all say good things about him. Do Bubba's rape victims say good things about him?

Yeah, ain't it funny what money can do...
Well considering the Clintons were dead broke, I'm sure those rap victims aren't to happy.

Forum List

Back