Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

Man....what a lame thread idea.

You didn't even try.

What makes you think that Chelsea doesn't believe that her mother has been a great mother? Anything that you can point to?

Telling her fmdsughter the real.reason.of the attack and then seeing her lie to the public about it.
Which of his kids were born of which of his wives?

yeah. sure. He's a champion of "Family Values".
Lberal's have morals of alley cats, so you don't have room to talk.

and Trump's ex-wives all say good things about him. Do Bubba's rape victims say good things about him?

Bam.........winner........post the day

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Have you tried researching them before saying that? Cause you aren't making a lick of sense

Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper.

Are you being funny?

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
By "solid family", you mean a guy who cheated on his kids' mother, and has been married three times?

You mean a guy who is married to a woman young enough to be his daughter?

It's gotta be pretty creepy to have a stepmom who is only six years older than you.

Yeah. Solid family.

Money is the only glue in that family.
I suspect the kids are alright .. to the extent that kids who grow up in that wealth can be allright. But Jr's tale of being shown the actual building trade ... absolutely true. Now, he couldn't actually operate heavy equip properly, I'd think, but .... Johnny Manziel they are not.

But the whole "lock Hillary up" thing is a con/sharade when in fact they all are buds, nor is there a "newt's" worth of difference on actual trade. He and Hillary are both late converts to limiting total free trade. Wendel Wilke / FDR .. not much diff. Ike / JFK .. ditto.

Still it's convention time so they can tell the myths of their family. Trump continues to preach to the few, the rabid, the insane. He's not giving people who might or might not vote for him much reason to get off the sofa.

I wish the gop was done, so I could see what Hillary's got up her crooked little sleeve

No
I agree with most of your post, but Trump was for fair trade in the late 90s...he was in the Reform Party with Perot and Buchanan....he left when David Duke joined
Trump wasn't just in the Reform Party. He was the Reform Party nominee for President in the 2000 election.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000

He's a loser. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

And Hillary isn't? Didn't she run in the primary in 2008 and lose? She's a loser. LMFAO

This Just In !!!! Mothra, Rodan and Godzilla have all agreed to enter the stage with Hillarys family on her big speech night.....well,,,they are all cousins,

By "solid family", you mean a guy who cheated on his kids' mother, and has been married three times?

You mean a guy who is married to a woman young enough to be his daughter?

It's gotta be pretty creepy to have a stepmom who is only six years older than you.

Yeah. Solid family.

Money is the only glue in that family.
I suspect the kids are alright .. to the extent that kids who grow up in that wealth can be allright. But Jr's tale of being shown the actual building trade ... absolutely true. Now, he couldn't actually operate heavy equip properly, I'd think, but .... Johnny Manziel they are not.

But the whole "lock Hillary up" thing is a con/sharade when in fact they all are buds, nor is there a "newt's" worth of difference on actual trade. He and Hillary are both late converts to limiting total free trade. Wendel Wilke / FDR .. not much diff. Ike / JFK .. ditto.

Still it's convention time so they can tell the myths of their family. Trump continues to preach to the few, the rabid, the insane. He's not giving people who might or might not vote for him much reason to get off the sofa.

I wish the gop was done, so I could see what Hillary's got up her crooked little sleeve

No
I agree with most of your post, but Trump was for fair trade in the late 90s...he was in the Reform Party with Perot and Buchanan....he left when David Duke joined
Trump wasn't just in the Reform Party. He was the Reform Party nominee for President in the 2000 election.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000

He's a loser. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

And Hillary isn't? Didn't she run in the primary in 2008 and lose? She's a loser. LMFAO

Interesting in another thread you said he was fake.....I said his positions he's had for awhile........fair trade in 2000...like I said...thanks

Donald's only "crime" is he enjoys making love to beautiful, independent women. HOW DARE HE BE A MAN!!

So you expect that Donald will continue to cheat on his wives after he is President- because that is what you think a man should do?

It sure didn't bother you when Clinton was getting BJ's in the oval office.

Don's done with that Melania is fiiiiiine.....so we're good....hilary......she might let Cheryl mills eat her coach in the Oval though.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Paua Jones won her lawsuit against the sexual pervert.

Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Do you like any other serial adulterers and pathological liars? Or just Bill and Hillary?

Yeah the rarest were aborted...Chelsea is just a political prop.

Just like Hillary's "marriage" to BJ. They haven't lived together for decades. I don't think she could ever stand to be in the same room with him.

Wave bye to the libtards :bye1:. They really don't like being beaten profusely about the head and shoulder in a political skirmish...

Chelsea was this close to being sold for body parts.

aria_c14195720160609120100.jpg

Man....what a lame thread idea.

You didn't even try.

What makes you think that Chelsea doesn't believe that her mother has been a great mother? Anything that you can point to?

Chelsea loves her mother. How many other kids get their Mother to give them a $900,000 a year job?

Paula Jones is a loser.

No she didn't. She lost it and then dropped the appeal after an out of court settlement.

Paula Jones is a loser.

I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, "Look, I don’t get along with this man Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that," and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it.

Forum List

Back