Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

Kinda don't think it matters, really. She looks to be having a hell of a lot more people voting for her in November.

That's what matters.

:)

Really based on what?

Based on reality.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

that's because actual respected people speak for her.

trump's family speaks for him because he embarrasses normal people.

but nice spin.

Like.........Maxine Watters? Al Sharpton? Let's see that list, I need a laugh

are they speaking at the convention?

didn't think so.

thanks for playing. :cuckoo:

Give us that top liberal talent...who is speaking....Obama, Bill, Chelsea, and.....

One of those there will be the baby mama of thug Michael Brown.

Gonna be a classy affair on hate whitey /cop night

Chelsea was this close to being sold for body parts.

You hope to be seen as clever, in fact your posts - such as this - make you the asshole you really are.

Kinda don't think it matters, really. She looks to be having a hell of a lot more people voting for her in November.

That's what matters.

Really based on what?

Based on reality.

Reality=nothing...I'm trying to learn liberal logic

That's what matters.

Really based on what?

Based on reality.

You'll be unskewing polls in no time, I'm sure.

:D

Chelsea was this close to being sold for body parts.

You hope to be seen as clever, in fact your posts - such as this - make you the asshole you really are.

Sometimes the truth is ugly....but democrats always are

That's what matters.

Really based on what?

Based on reality.

You'll be unskewing polls in no time, I'm sure.

:D

Ok......you keep on hoping.....I can't wait to see the speakers at the freakshow

Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her
[/QUOTE

No, she's only been married one time and her family doesn't look inbred.

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.

what a loser you are.

oh right...women are only supposed to be arm candy that looks like centerfolds.

and you wonder why women don't vote for misogynist hacks.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly
You mean like all the trash that was talked about Sarah Palin and her children?
..no...that wasn't them....

Ok you mean like how they talk about the women Bill Clinton has ruined and humiliated?

Oh wait..no...
I know they said some really terrible things about Ben Carson's wife...

Wait a minute...I detect a pattern here.....

Ok yeah I remember now..they said some truly heinous things about Condoleeza Rice...

Oh crap....

Well anyway, their belief that poor women who are getting abortions on the government dime don't deserve clean, monitored facilities or providers who are in good standing with nearby hospitals, in the event of an emergency...

DARN it!

I'm sorry, all the egregious instances I can remember all involve lefties, who historically hate, marginalize and objectify women.

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.

what a loser you are.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly
Wait..no...

Ok you mean like how they talk about the women Bill Clinton has ruined and humiliated?

Oh wait..no...

People like Jillian see what they want to see.

Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Have you tried researching them before saying that? Cause you aren't making a lick of sense

After Chelsea was born, Hillary probably late term aborted all the little Vince's she was carrying and a few little Bills. So there won't be many family members cheering her on.

Man....what a lame thread idea.

You didn't even try.

What makes you think that Chelsea doesn't believe that her mother has been a great mother? Anything that you can point to?

what a loser you are.

Wait..no...

Oh wait..no...

People like Jillian see what they want to see.

No, they see reality.

Then they lie about it, because they approve of the reality.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Oh....it's been all over the news. Didja miss it?

i already vision, Hillary,Bill,Chelsea entering the stage, then 8 Million bored crickets crawl onto the stage to be bored to death for the next 20 minutes

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I don't think he's been treated very fairly.

Paula Jones is a loser.

Is she using tax payer money to pay you to say that stupid shit?

I just like her. I like her husband. He is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

Have you tried researching them before saying that? Cause you aren't making a lick of sense

Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper.

Apparently successfully raising children gives a lot of LWNJ's fits.....:rofl:
He'll yeah! Lefties want babies aborted. Look how they critized Sarah Palin for having her Down Syndrome baby.. Lefties are evil bastards!

Forum List

Back