Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

[/QUOTE

No, she's only been married one time and her family doesn't look inbred.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

Yep- 5 kids from 3 wives.- nothing says family values more than having being the dad to three different families......

And I am sure Trump is glad that his kids didn't tell the whole truth........

That puts him ahead of this freeloader with 15 kids by 3 baby daddies:

Hey I am glad that after Trump cheated on his wife, and left his kids, that he not only financially supported them that he stayed in their lives.

Not exactly a strongpoint of the GOP.

After all Newt Gingrich refused to pay child support when he abandoned his family

And then there is this guy
Family Values Republican Congressman Hid His Out-of-Wedlock Child and First Family

Family Values Republican Congressman Hid His Out-of-Wedlock Child and First Family

Yet over 70% of black babies are born bastards and you have no problem with that.

The other 30 percent are born dead when they're aborted by ghouls that white democratic women think shouldn't be monitored or in any way connected to mainstream medicine.

My point to Syriusly was that he has a problem with someone having kids with more than one woman despite supporting them yet has no problem with someone have kids with multiple men then not supporting them. He's more than willing to give the latter someone else's money.

Yep- 5 kids from 3 wives.- nothing says family values more than having being the dad to three different families......

And I am sure Trump is glad that his kids didn't tell the whole truth........

That puts him ahead of this freeloader with 15 kids by 3 baby daddies:

Hey I am glad that after Trump cheated on his wife, and left his kids, that he not only financially supported them that he stayed in their lives.

Not exactly a strongpoint of the GOP.

After all Newt Gingrich refused to pay child support when he abandoned his family

And then there is this guy

Yet over 70% of black babies are born bastards and you have no problem with that.

The other 30 percent are born dead when they're aborted by ghouls that white democratic women think shouldn't be monitored or in any way connected to mainstream medicine.

My point to Syriusly was that he has a problem with someone having kids with more than one woman despite supporting them yet has no problem with someone have kids with multiple men then not supporting them. He's more than willing to give the latter someone else's money.

My point is that Care is a baby killing ghoul. She's one of the staunch defenders of legalized back alley abortions.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

that's because actual respected people speak for her.

trump's family speaks for him because he embarrasses normal people.

but nice spin.

[/QUOTE

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.

what a loser you are.

oh right...women are only supposed to be arm candy that looks like centerfolds.

and you wonder why women don't vote for misogynist hacks.

but nice spin.

Like.........Maxine Watters? Al Sharpton? Let's see that list, I need a laugh

[/QUOTE

Have you looked at Chelsea lately. While I don't know the guy she married or a lot about it, I do know he took one for the team when he did.
I am 99.9 percent certain he's a fag.
No kidding..
You know the democrats are ugly, when a Republican tranny is better looking than 99.9% of their women.

[/QUOTE

what a loser you are.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

Most children will say good things about their parents. I'm not sure what he thinks he gained by having his kids take up so much time at the convention. I guess he couldn't get anybody but family members and a few soap opera has beens to show up.

Donald Trump Jr. hit a grand slam! Best line of the night..

Clinton ‘Would Be The First President Who Couldn’t Pass A Basic Background Check’

[/QUOTE

what a loser you are.

Never said that they should. Responded to Lakhota's statement about someone's family members looking inbred.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly

[/QUOTE

what a loser you are.

I didn't see her statement. I see the statements of most of the rightwingers on this board which, like trump, insult women constantly

Insult women, look at the Melania Trump forums....and go fuck yourself hypocrite

but nice spin.

Like.........Maxine Watters? Al Sharpton? Let's see that list, I need a laugh

are they speaking at the convention?

didn't think so.

thanks for playing. :cuckoo:

what a loser you are.

Insult women, look at the Melania Trump forums....and go fuck yourself hypocrite

quiet, loon.

Kinda don't think it matters, really. She looks to be having a hell of a lot more people voting for her in November.

That's what matters.

:)

what a loser you are.

quiet, loon.

Red handed partisan hypocrite

[/QUOTE

what a loser you are.

I don't consider my statement about Chelsea as an insult. I simply think she's ugly.

Forum List

Back