Hillary's astounding foreign policy speech in 3 words

I know she is...

Still can't do it, huh? Completely unable to discuss any of the content of Clinton's speech in detail. I don't blame you, she made Trump look like a moron, a complete hack.
You asked me if the Hildabeast was a loopy kunt, I said yes you agreed...

No, I called you a loopy kunt. Still unable to say what you didn't like about the merit of Clinton's speech.
The teleprompter made the speech...
The loopy kunt was just going through the motions. Lol

So you agree with what she said?
You have to take in account who is reading the teleprompter, a career politician who has never been trustworthy in her life... even under sniper fire

Here are the most honest 3 words the psychopath Hillary Lecter could speak: "I fellate Islam."

I know she is...

Still can't do it, huh? Completely unable to discuss any of the content of Clinton's speech in detail. I don't blame you, she made Trump look like a moron, a complete hack.

No, I called you a loopy kunt. Still unable to say what you didn't like about the merit of Clinton's speech.

The horror, Clinton and her team that the tenacity to write a fucking speech ahead of time. Trump tried that once, he had problems with the teleprompter. All he has is bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies. (I love that line)

But again, what was untrue about Clinton's speech?
Everything, Hildabeast is career politician they make their living by being crooks... even under sniper fire

The horror, Clinton and her team that the tenacity to write a fucking speech ahead of time. Trump tried that once, he had problems with the teleprompter. All he has is bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies. (I love that line)

Everything, Hildabeast is career politician they make their living by being crooks... even under sniper fire

Prove it, point to something in the speech and show it's a lie. Holding your fingers in your ears chanting 'la la la la" only demonstrates that Trump supporters can't argue with Clinton's' speech. You're a proving that point.

It took about a week for Obama to announce his three point plan. And...we gotta admire Him for sticking to it:

1. Apologize
2. Grovel
3. Capitulate

Brave of Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky to propose MOTS!

Thanks for that question.
We have idiots like you to hold high as prime examples of the 6.2 million dumber-than-shit, knuckle-dragging Liberals, who would suck Obama's balls and ass for a quarter.
Twice.
Then tongue his ass for maximum excitement.

Pole-smoking faggot

We have idiots like you to hold high as prime examples of the 6.2 million dumber-than-shit, knuckle-dragging Liberals, who would suck Obama's balls and ass for a quarter.
Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

So you can write down your hate fuck fantasies about President Obama...but still can't list any of these lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

So, perhaps your latent homosexual fantasies belong in another thread. All they account for in this one is you're just one more lame Trump supporter who can't deal with a single speech for calling out your boy.

Actually, you spent more time talking about gay sex instead of the topic of this thread. But, no...I'm sure that doesn't mean anything at all *cough* *freud* *cough*.

Last edited:

Prove it, point to something in the speech and show it's a lie. Holding your fingers in your ears chanting 'la la la la" only demonstrates that Trump supporters can't argue with Clinton's' speech. You're a proving that point.
Sorry, not a "Trump supporter"...
I may write in Elmer Fudd

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

So, perhaps your latent homosexual fantasies belong in another thread. All they account for in this one is you're just one more lame Trump supporter who can't deal with a single speech for calling out your boy.

There you go again
A typical tongue in DNC ass dingbat
Got more?

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

So you can write down your hate fuck fantasies about President Obama...but still can't list any of these lies.

The lies were read to you by your mouthpiece, Brownshirt
Me listing them is going to help?
What a colossal waste of fucking time
Stay dumb
Hillary needs you

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

More of what? You've proved what this thread has turned into. Trumpdumps would rather fantasize about gay sex than actually debate Clinton's speech.

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

More of what? You've proved what this thread has turned into. Trumpdumps would rather fantasize about gay sex than actually debate Clinton's speech.

Why should I debate with a brain dead idiot? A debate with you would be like talking to a toilet, only the smell would be fouler

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

Why should I debate with a brain dead idiot? A debate with you would be like talking to a toilet, only the smell would be fouler

Good for you, you managed to put a post together without fantasizing about gay sex, glad you took my advice, you were giving yourself away.. If you don't want to debate Clinton's speech then why bother being in this thread at all?

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

Good for you, you managed to put a post together without fantasizing about gay sex, glad you took my advice, you were giving yourself away.. If you don't want to debate Clinton's speech then why bother being in this thread at all?

Every one of your posts eludes to gay sex as being something adverse
Bigot much?

There you go again
Got more?

Bigot much?

I'm replying to the content of your posts. I don't have a problem with gay sex, for all you know or care I am gay. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But in every one of my posts I'm trying to engage you in a conversation on Clinton's speech, where did she lie, what did she get wrong? Apparently you think it's obvious...OK, tell us.

And, fyi, I never alluded to anything about gay sex other than you're standing in a closet right now.

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

You might have a point if she delivers a speech,she didnt,she just bitched ,that's it.Trump will start ww3,Trump will wreak the economy,trump will use nukes.she billed as a policy speech.that wasn't a policy speech.

There you go again
Got more?

Bigot much?

I'm replying to the content of your posts. I don't have a problem with gay sex, for all you know or care I am gay. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But in every one of my posts I'm trying to engage you in a conversation on Clinton's speech, where did she lie, what did she get wrong? Apparently you think it's obvious...OK, tell us.

And, fyi, I never alluded to anything about gay sex other than you're standing in a closet right now.

The content of your posts - every one- regards gay sex
Memory problems?

Forum List

Back