Hillary's astounding foreign policy speech in 3 words

Republicans who would normally be all over the media defending Trump after the Hillary smackdown have been all but invisible.

That's all you need to know on this topic.

Point to something in her speech that isn't true. You got into this thread, the least you could do is stay on topic.

Why do you keep running away, loopy kunt?
I know she is...

Still can't do it, huh? Completely unable to discuss any of the content of Clinton's speech in detail. I don't blame you, she made Trump look like a moron, a complete hack.
You asked me if the Hildabeast was a loopy kunt, I said yes you agreed...

No, I called you a loopy kunt. Still unable to say what you didn't like about the merit of Clinton's speech.
The teleprompter made the speech...
The loopy kunt was just going through the motions. Lol

Trump used a teleprompter on his comical foreign policy speech.

What's your point, Gomer?

I wonder if she stole it from Poland to give to them?
Nope. She got one for them, too!

Clinton confirms plans for missile base in Poland | European Dialogue

Meanwhile, Trump blows a golf course deal...
You sure got a bad case of Trumpites. See a doctor & request a pill to lower your hack levels before it's too late.
The facts suck for you, eh? You're the one who brought up Poland!

What was Trump doing while Clinton was arranging a missile base in Poland?

Oh, yeah. He was bilking the middle class at Trump U.
wasn't that at the same time Clinton was bilking the middle class for charity foundation employees salaries?
Hard to believe a 70M a year charity that only donates less than 15% to the needy needs millions of dollars, wouldntya think? But yea, hack on trump and his lack of political history. It does WONDERS for your argument :thup:

That 15% would be dismally small if that was all the foundation money that made it to the poor. You are not counting the vast majority of the money that they directly gave to the poor through their own programs. It's not like they just keep the additional 85%.
FYI
the most recent figure for the Clinton Foundation is 89% of their money goes to Charitable causes and 11% to overhead/salaries

I know she is...

Still can't do it, huh? Completely unable to discuss any of the content of Clinton's speech in detail. I don't blame you, she made Trump look like a moron, a complete hack.

No, I called you a loopy kunt. Still unable to say what you didn't like about the merit of Clinton's speech.

A career politicians are told what to think by there puppet masters...

Nope. She got one for them, too!

Clinton confirms plans for missile base in Poland | European Dialogue

Meanwhile, Trump blows a golf course deal...
You sure got a bad case of Trumpites. See a doctor & request a pill to lower your hack levels before it's too late.
The facts suck for you, eh? You're the one who brought up Poland!

What was Trump doing while Clinton was arranging a missile base in Poland?

Oh, yeah. He was bilking the middle class at Trump U.
wasn't that at the same time Clinton was bilking the middle class for charity foundation employees salaries?
Hard to believe a 70M a year charity that only donates less than 15% to the needy needs millions of dollars, wouldntya think? But yea, hack on trump and his lack of political history. It does WONDERS for your argument :thup:

That 15% would be dismally small if that was all the foundation money that made it to the poor. You are not counting the vast majority of the money that they directly gave to the poor through their own programs. It's not like they just keep the additional 85%.
FYI
the most recent figure for the Clinton Foundation is 89% of their money goes to Charitable causes and 11% to overhead/salaries

Doesn't matter to teabaggers. They don't mind lying to make their point.

So you agree with what she said?
You have to take in account who is reading the teleprompter, a career politician who has never been trustworthy in her life... even under sniper fire

That wasn't the question. Do you think the things she said about Trump's statements are true or false?
It doesn't matter, hildabeast can't think for herself...

So you agree with what she said?
You have to take in account who is reading the teleprompter, a career politician who has never been trustworthy in her life... even under sniper fire

That wasn't the question. Do you think the things she said about Trump's statements are true or false?
It doesn't matter, hildabeast can't think for herself...

So you are too much of a pussy to answer. I already knew that. The fact is that everything she said was true and backed up by video. Trump is exactly what the right wing says they want. An idiot.

Trump is told what to think by the voices in his head.

You do know that the voters can be the puppet masters of a career politician, right.

Each pol is different. You need to know why they seek the office. Figure that out, then you know who can influence him.

Of course, this suggests that Trump is his own man and Hillary has two masters!

Neither situation is good for me because I cant influence either...

Trump is told what to think by the voices in his head.

Hes now accepting money from the same sources every other past Republican did. So, the voices in his head have company.

Trump is bad.

That pretty well sum up her limitless expertise?
who do you think he'll pick as secretary of state ? and what new five supreme court justices ?

Trump has already been given a list, and since he has no personal idea who might be qualified, he will go by it.
with all due respect, Trump goes by Trump.
also why we want him instead of miss hillary.
you know Trump's sister is no rube in the justice game, fyi.

Maryanne Trump Barry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maryanne Trump Barry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maryanne Trump Barry
Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
In office

September 22, 1999 – June 30, 2011
Appointed by Bill Clinton
Preceded by H. Lee Sarokin
Succeeded by Patty Shwartz
Judge of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
In office

October 7, 1983 – September 22, 1999
Appointed by Ronald Reagan
Preceded by Henry Curtis Meanor
Succeeded by Joel A. Pisano
Personal details
Born
Maryanne Trump
April 5, 1937 (age 79)
New York City, New York, U.S.
Political party Republican
Spouse(s) David Desmond (1960–1980)
John Barry (1982–2000)
Relations
Children David
Parents
Alma mater Mount Holyoke College
Columbia University
Hofstra University
Religion Presbyterianism
Maryanne Barry (née Trump, formerly Desmond; born April 5, 1937) is a Senior United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.

Contents
[hide]

Background[edit]
Barry was born in 1937 in New York City, New York, to real-estate developer Fred Trump and Mary MacLeod Trump. She is the older sister of businessman and 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump.[1][2]

Barry received her B.A. in Political Science/Government from Mount Holyoke College in 1958,[3] an M.A. from Columbia University in 1962, and her J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law in 1974.[4] Prior to her service as a judge, she had held other public service positions, having been an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey.[4]

Career[edit]
Barry was nominated by President Ronald Reagan[5] on September 14, 1983, to a seat on the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey vacated by Henry Curtis Meanor. She was confirmed by the United States Senate on October 6, 1983, and received her commission the next day.

A Republican,[6] Barry was nominated to be a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit by President Bill Clinton[5]on June 17, 1999, to replace H. Lee Sarokin, who had retired in 1996. President Clinton in 1998 had nominated Robert Raymar to the seat, but that nomination was never given a hearing by the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Raymar's nomination expired at the end of that year. Clinton chose not to renominate Raymar to the Third Circuit seat during the next congressional term, and elected instead to nominate Barry.

Barry was unanimously confirmed by the United States Senate on September 13, 1999, and received her commission on September 22, 1999. "I am deeply honored and very grateful for the nomination," Barry told the New Jersey Law Journal in 1999. "I am surprised I was approached on it. I assume that my record is good enough as a district court judge to be reached out to, and I'm glad that politics weren't a priority here."[7]

Barry's reputation on the bench was that of a tough judge with strong command of her courtroom.[5] In 1989, while a district court judge inEssex County, New Jersey, she disapproved a plea bargaining deal that would have freed two county detectives accused of protecting a drug dealer, and forced the case to trial, where the detectives were convicted and received jail terms. She also presided over the conviction of Louis Manna, the Genovese crime familyboss accused of plotting to assassinate rival John Gotti.[5]

In January 2006, Barry testified in support of the appointment of fellow Third Circuit Judge Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court.

On June 30, 2011, Barry assumed senior status and was ultimately succeeded by Judge Patty Shwartz.

Awards[edit]
In 2004, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor of the United States Supreme Court presented Barry with an award, named after Justice O'Connor, that the Seton Hall University School of Lawgives to women who excel in law and public service. At the presentation ceremony, Barry said, "I say to the women out there, remember how difficult it was for women like Justice O'Connor starting out," adding, "Even though she graduated with top grades, she had to take a job as a legal secretary. Remember how far we have come."[5]

Personal life[edit]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back