Hillary's astounding foreign policy speech in 3 words

Trump is playing the Clinton campaign like a fiddle. She has to spend time attacking him instead of telling the people what she will do when elected. And now he is getting in the head of the La Raza Judge. Buuuahahahahahahaha

But again, what was untrue about Clinton's speech?

Thanks for that question.
We have idiots like you to hold high as prime examples of the 6.2 million dumber-than-shit, knuckle-dragging Liberals, who would suck Obama's balls and ass for a quarter.
Twice.
Then tongue his ass for maximum excitement.

Pole-smoking faggot

So, perhaps your latent homosexual fantasies belong in another thread. All they account for in this one is you're just one more lame Trump supporter who can't deal with a single speech for calling out your boy.

There you go again
A typical tongue in DNC ass dingbat
Got more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More of what? You've proved what this thread has turned into. Trumpdumps would rather fantasize about gay sex than actually debate Clinton's speech.
You might have a point if she delivers a speech,she didnt,she just bitched ,that's it.Trump will start ww3,Trump will wreak the economy,trump will use nukes.she billed as a policy speech.that wasn't a policy speech.

Again, point to something specific.

More of what? You've proved what this thread has turned into. Trumpdumps would rather fantasize about gay sex than actually debate Clinton's speech.

Why should I debate with a brain dead idiot? A debate with you would be like talking to a toilet, only the smell would be fouler

Good for you, you managed to put a post together without fantasizing about gay sex, glad you took my advice, you were giving yourself away.. If you don't want to debate Clinton's speech then why bother being in this thread at all?

Every one of your posts eludes to gay sex as being something adverse
Bigot much?

I'm replying to the content of your posts. I don't have a problem with gay sex, for all you know or care I am gay. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But in every one of my posts I'm trying to engage you in a conversation on Clinton's speech, where did she lie, what did she get wrong? Apparently you think it's obvious...OK, tell us.

And, fyi, I never alluded to anything about gay sex other than you're standing in a closet right now.

The content of your posts - every one- regards gay sex
Memory problems?

Damn dude, you are dumb. I was replying to the content of your posts. What else do you want?

We have idiots like you to hold high as prime examples of the 6.2 million dumber-than-shit, knuckle-dragging Liberals, who would suck Obama's balls and ass for a quarter.
Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

So, perhaps your latent homosexual fantasies belong in another thread. All they account for in this one is you're just one more lame Trump supporter who can't deal with a single speech for calling out your boy.

There you go again
Got more?

You might have a point if she delivers a speech,she didnt,she just bitched ,that's it.Trump will start ww3,Trump will wreak the economy,trump will use nukes.she billed as a policy speech.that wasn't a policy speech.

I already explained why that's not logical
Dense and a bigot?

There you go again
Got more?

Dense and a bigot?

You explained it so good you didn't bother to show it. Bigot?

There you go again
Got more?

Dense and a bigot?

Yes bigot
I made that clear several posts ago as well
Mildly retarded?

Dense and a bigot?

Yes bigot
Mildly retarded?

Really? Where?

Dense and a bigot?

Yes bigot
Mildly retarded?

Really? Where?

You'll have to find a new playmate asshole
You're boring and dumb
Adios douche

Dense and a bigot?

Yes bigot
Mildly retarded?

Really? Where?

You'll have to find a new playmate asshole
You're boring and dumb
Adios douche

Is this the post where you demonstrated that I was the bigot?

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

Way to show me that I'm the bigot, dude. Good job.

Bye-bye now.

Twice.

Pole-smoking faggot

There you go again
Got more?

I posted three examples of spin and nonsense, why not respond instead of pissing for the fence?

There you go again
Got more?

I posted three examples of spin and nonsense, why not respond instead of pissing for the fence?

Wasn't all that kind of shit on by other posters?

It the speech was right on. She exposed the ranting foreign policy of Trump, particularly his admiration of dictators.

As President he would shut down any media outlet that critisizes with him. He is throwing reporters out of his rallies, when the report negatives about him.

Go back and read how Hitler stifled anyone opposed to his take over in Germany. Read how reporters in Russia disappear or die when they write negatives against Putin.

Is this where we are heading with Trump?

It the speech was right on. She exposed the ranting foreign policy of Trump, particularly his admiration of dictators.

As President he would shut down any media outlet that critisizes with him. He is throwing reporters out of his rallies, when the report negatives about him.

Go back and read how Hitler stifled anyone opposed to his take over in Germany. Read how reporters in Russia disappear or die when they write negatives against Putin.

The hysterics have surpassed rationality
Admiration of dictators ,he will have the press killed good good you people are fucking crazy.

There you go again
Got more?

Well?

Well?

If you want to post what you don't think was rebutted that's fine. Fire away.

Trump is bad.

That pretty well sum up her limitless expertise?
more like

Trump is unfit.

OR

Trump is dangerous.

or

Trump is incoherent.

or

Trump is racist.

or

Trump's an embarrassment.

or

Trump is ignorant.

But I suppose Trump is bad, sums it up... :D

Last edited:

Admiration of dictators ,he will have the press killed good good you people are fucking crazy.

Trump wants to weaken libel laws amid feuds with reporters | Fox News

I might add this is from FOX. His game is bullying and intimidation.

Just one? Easy peasy!

She said she worked closely with Japan and South Korea to create a missile defense system able to shoot down a North Korean warhead.

What has Trump done? Oh, yeah. He shared a green room with Putin for a few minutes. :lol:
I wonder if she stole it from Poland to give to them?
Nope. She got one for them, too!

Clinton confirms plans for missile base in Poland | European Dialogue

Meanwhile, Trump blows a golf course deal...
You sure got a bad case of Trumpites. See a doctor & request a pill to lower your hack levels before it's too late.
The facts suck for you, eh? You're the one who brought up Poland!

What was Trump doing while Clinton was arranging a missile base in Poland?

Oh, yeah. He was bilking the middle class at Trump U.
wasn't that at the same time Clinton was bilking the middle class for charity foundation employees salaries?
Hard to believe a 70M a year charity that only donates less than 15% to the needy needs millions of dollars, wouldntya think? But yea, hack on trump and his lack of political history. It does WONDERS for your argument :thup:

That 15% would be dismally small if that was all the foundation money that made it to the poor. You are not counting the vast majority of the money that they directly gave to the poor through their own programs. It's not like they just keep the additional 85%.

Still can't do it, huh? Completely unable to discuss any of the content of Clinton's speech in detail. I don't blame you, she made Trump look like a moron, a complete hack.
You asked me if the Hildabeast was a loopy kunt, I said yes you agreed...

No, I called you a loopy kunt. Still unable to say what you didn't like about the merit of Clinton's speech.
The teleprompter made the speech...
The loopy kunt was just going through the motions. Lol

So you agree with what she said?
You have to take in account who is reading the teleprompter, a career politician who has never been trustworthy in her life... even under sniper fire

That wasn't the question. Do you think the things she said about Trump's statements are true or false?

Trump wants to weaken libel laws amid feuds with reporters | Fox News

I might add this is from FOX. His game is bullying and intimidation.

You should be accustomed to that after the last 7+ years.

Forum List

Back