Hillary's astounding foreign policy speech in 3 words

She wanted to talk about how no Americans died in libya
And of course no American will ever die on the completely inexperienced Trump's watch. For the first time in American history...evah! Even though he plans on invading Iraq again to reap some oil profits the same way Bush was going to. No American will die at the hand of bad guys anywhere while he's President.

That's how tremendous he is.

Last edited:
It's amazing how there are some people whining and whining and whining over four dead Americans while they remain absolutely silent on the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dead Americans Bush killed in the pursuit of oil profits and non-existent WMDs.

And now they support a guy who said Bush should have been impeached for that, and yet says he will do the EXACT SAME THING.

These people are positively schizophrenic. They are madly in love with a guy who sounded like Cindy Sheehan during the war. And they call Republicans who are opposed to this asshole RINOs?!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Well then, in your own words tell us one foreign policy of hers that Hillary discussed in that speech.

Just one? Easy peasy!

She said she worked closely with Japan and South Korea to create a missile defense system able to shoot down a North Korean warhead.

What has Trump done? Oh, yeah. He shared a green room with Putin for a few minutes. :lol:
I wonder if she stole it from Poland to give to them?
Nope. She got one for them, too!

Clinton confirms plans for missile base in Poland | European Dialogue

Meanwhile, Trump blows a golf course deal...
You sure got a bad case of Trumpites. See a doctor & request a pill to lower your hack levels before it's too late.
The facts suck for you, eh? You're the one who brought up Poland!

What was Trump doing while Clinton was arranging a missile base in Poland?

Oh, yeah. He was bilking the middle class at Trump U.
Am I mistaken or did Obama & Hillary not cancel the missile defense system we had already agreed to with Poland prior to their election?

And Trump was a private citizen and still is. So tell me dumbfuck what did you accomplish while Hillary ignored repeated requests for more security in Benghazi? How bout when she mended all the world's ills with a red reset button?

Just one? Easy peasy!

She said she worked closely with Japan and South Korea to create a missile defense system able to shoot down a North Korean warhead.

What has Trump done? Oh, yeah. He shared a green room with Putin for a few minutes. :lol:
I wonder if she stole it from Poland to give to them?
Nope. She got one for them, too!

Clinton confirms plans for missile base in Poland | European Dialogue

Meanwhile, Trump blows a golf course deal...
You sure got a bad case of Trumpites. See a doctor & request a pill to lower your hack levels before it's too late.
The facts suck for you, eh? You're the one who brought up Poland!

What was Trump doing while Clinton was arranging a missile base in Poland?

Oh, yeah. He was bilking the middle class at Trump U.
Am I mistaken or did Obama & Hillary not cancel the missile defense system we had already agreed to with Poland prior to their election?

And Trump was a private citizen and still is. So tell me dumbfuck what did you accomplish while Hillary ignored repeated requests for more security in Benghazi? How bout when she mended all the world's ills with a red reset button?

Further , how is " I did X years ago" any sort of statement about that which she would do in the future?

Example.

Trump has said that as part of his foreign policy plan he would insist that other countries pay their fair share . Now first of all, that should appeal to Bernie voters, but more importantly instead of just saying "Trump bad" why didn't Clinton directly respond to that point? Why didn't she say whether she thinks other countries should foot more of the bill for our defending them and why, so that we could compare and contrast them based on their points?

Oh, and to be fair, I wish Trump would do less of the name calling and more of the policy debating as well.

She wanted to talk about how no Americans died in libya
And of course no American will ever die on the completely inexperienced Trump's watch. For the first time in American history...evah! Even though he plans on invading Iraq again to reap some oil profits the same way Bush was going to. No American will die at the hand of bad guys anywhere while he's President.

That's how tremendous he is.

No Americans will die on Trumps watch...because of a video

Trump is bad.

That pretty well sum up her limitless expertise?

Maybe give specific examples?
I watched about 25 minutes of her speech and all she talked about was Trump.

He is CLEARLY under her skin. She had an opportunity to lay out her ideas on the subject but was obsessed with Trump

Why wouldn't she draw the differences between herself and Trump?

She was calm, she had the facts and she explained why Trump is not fit for office.

What specifically did Clinton say that wasn't true?

Trump is bad.

He is CLEARLY under her skin. She had an opportunity to lay out her ideas on the subject but was obsessed with Trump

She was calm, she had the facts and she explained why Trump is not fit for office.

grampa is in a rough spot. he is smart enough to realize that he can't vote for trump but he doesn't have a real reason not to vote for clinton and he's trying to find one.

Trump is bad.

She labeled her visit as a speech on foreign policy. She did not discuss foreign policy.

Derp

Trump is bad.

She labeled her visit as a speech on foreign policy. She did not discuss foreign policy.

Derp
come on. you know that's a lie

It's amazing how there are some people whining and whining and whining over four dead Americans while they remain absolutely silent on the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dead Americans Bush killed in the pursuit of oil profits and non-existent WMDs.

Thousands of people? But what about 4 whole people?!? :itsok:

Trump is bad.

Derp

She did. She talked about the importance of diplomacy, the Iran deal and aligning with our allies and she contrasted her serious views with that of a fucking comedian.

Trump is bad.

She made a substantive case why.
Only to her lemmings like yourself

Name something she got wrong in her speech.
No reason to believe anything she says... Even under sniper fire.

Point to something in her speech that isn't true. You got into this thread, the least you could do is stay on topic.

Why do you keep running away, loopy kunt?

The RWnut herd has the same exact reaction to every similar event. I well remember them claiming Romney won all the debates in 2012. They are programmed to automatically generate the same sort of mindless negative response.

Forum List

Back