Hillary's New Ad Shows GOP Terrified of Her

I bet she is in total shock of the dreaded gop candidates after she handed the republicans in congress their ass for 11 hours .... total shock !

I bet she is in total shock of the dreaded gop candidates after she handed the republicans in congress their ass for 11 hours .... total shock !
She obfuscated her psychopathology. She told the mother of one of the dead at Benghazi that she would get the video maker responsible for her son's death knowing the entire time that this was a terrorist attack. And she never contacted that mother again. That is a conscienceless person. You root for a Jeffery Dahmer for president. You're either really stupid or you are a criminal psychopath, too.

The LEFTIES are trying, but as of this take, they are DONE! They either know it, or are to dumb to know it, so avoid the obvious, lol!

That doesn't mean that a CONSERVATIVE will win, but rather that the far left has been disproven, and is on the run.

We have everything going for us this time around, from youth, to experience, to stealing away BLUE COLLAR workers, since they are the ones most screwed by illegal alien action.......along with Democratic acceptance of this ridiculous OBAMA, PEN AND PHONE executive order!!!!!!

What conservative may be unaware of is...........YOU HAVE almost 60% of the people lined up to throw out the illegal A** kissers, the people who want to TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE IT AWAY to others.......meaning transfer of wealth, the people who pay the freight are PAYING attention,; meaning all we have to do is CLOSE the deal!

The left is under the bus, hosed themselves, it is OVER! All you need do is pay attention, and not only is the left out of business, but their LEFTY apparatus in the federal government WILL be dismantled; meaning their whole SHTICK is over-)

If it is what you wanted, then keep their feet to the fire, and remember....................we MUST dismantle the left............and then we MUST dismantle the establishment right-)

We ARE going to win and even the left knows it, it is just a matter of by how much-)-)

Carly brings up Hillary all the time.
What's Carly going to do? Mention her own successful career?!

She obfuscated her psychopathology. She told the mother of one of the dead at Benghazi that she would get the video maker responsible for her son's death knowing the entire time that this was a terrorist attack. And she never contacted that mother again. That is a conscienceless person. You root for a Jeffery Dahmer for president. You're either really stupid or you are a criminal psychopath, too.

I'm real. 9 Clinton investigations and NOTHING criminal proven. Reality !

Try it sometime

She was proved to have lied about Benghazi. How is that handing anyone their ass?

was proved? .. by who you and the board dolts ? Tell that to Gowdy.
It was absolutely as obvious as anyone could get. It is a litmus test to see whether someone has a shred of objectivity or is totally mindless. In your case we already know the answer.

She was proved to have lied about Benghazi. How is that handing anyone their ass?

was proved? .. by who you and the board dolts ? Tell that to Gowdy.
It was absolutely as obvious as anyone could get. It is a litmus test to see whether someone has a shred of objectivity or is totally mindless. In your case we already know the answer.

ok, fine. Don't live in the real world. I could care less.

Didn't Hillary say the republicans are her worst enemies? Lol
I think she was saying the country's worst enemies. Of course she's right. After the debate last night. Republicans booing daycare and health care. Slashing education. Wanting to deregulate safety and protection from greedy business. It's a dirty party.

You know that's not true. In fact, it's kind of sick.

Forum List

Back