Hillary's October Surprises What's Plan B for the Ds?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Thought I would make a list:

Public display of affliction, quite possibly a drug interaction to normal post-menopausal treatments, which is very common.

The ACA layoffs and other general discontents related to her time in office.

The popping of the oil price bubble. Given the sub-junk financing in the oil patch bond market panic will soon follow. That will dismantle of at least one part of the Blue Wall:IL; and cause major problems elsewhere in D strongholds in much of the country..

Wikileaks rips her a new one.

Since two of the above will happen and a third or even fourth is highly likely I was wondering what plan B was.

A false flag event. Blame it on Trump. Obama declaring Martial Law.

The left wing greedy savages are capable of anything to remain in power.

Heck....let the corruption flow free.:mad-61:

That wouldn't surprise if he attempted it a big surprise if he had the organizational skills to pull it off

Hillary is going to do what she has done since the DNC ended, let Trump destroy his own campaign. She's going to have a commanding lead after Donald melts down in the debates.

Obama will not declare martial law. He would not have the military support.

Finally someone that actual says something right. The Military would set on it's hands and do nothing. Letting the US Marshals and the Courts take care of it. The closest thing the US has happened to Marshal Law was the start of WWII and I don't see that coming anytime soon no matter how much the Russians rattle those sabres.

Finally someone that actual says something right. The Military would set on it's hands and do nothing. Letting the US Marshals and the Courts take care of it. The closest thing the US has happened to Marshal Law was the start of WWII and I don't see that coming anytime soon no matter how much the Russians rattle those sabres.

No one is worried about the Russians. Our own Democrats are more a danger to this nation than the current Russians could ever be.

No one is worried about the Russians. Our own Democrats are more a danger to this nation than the current Russians could ever be.

:clap::clap:

Only 82 days more of this desperate mewling from the Trump fans.

In 2012, the Romney fans didn't really start the whiny conspiracy theories until the last couple days. Before that, they could at least pretend they were confident about winning fairly. Now in 2016, the Trump fans can't do that.

Thought I would make a list:

Public display of affliction, quite possibly a drug interaction to normal post-menopausal treatments, which is very common.

The ACA layoffs and other general discontents related to her time in office.

The popping of the oil price bubble. Given the sub-junk financing in the oil patch bond market panic will soon follow. That will dismantle of at least one part of the Blue Wall:IL; and cause major problems elsewhere in D strongholds in much of the country..

Wikileaks rips her a new one.

Since two of the above will happen and a third or even fourth is highly likely I was wondering what plan B was.

What you really need to worry about in October--is Trump's 3500 class action law suits that are due in court about that time.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

images

Why the assumption that hillary or trump is viable without the other they both stink up the place.

Hillary is going to do what she has done since the DNC ended, let Trump destroy his own campaign. She's going to have a commanding lead after Donald melts down in the debates.
Spot on. Just get some popcorn, kick back and enjoy the show. LOL.

Can't wait to see what's next, but I most likely won't have too wait long before the breitbart campaign does something outrageous. LOL.

Forum List

Back