Hillary's record in Lybia is even worse than you think

Expect whacko stuff like this if she's elected. Under her administration America will have no enemies.

The Islamists were able to pay for the weapons because Clinton had convinced Obama to grant full diplomatic recognition to the rebels, against the advice of State Department lawyers and the Secretary of Defense.

Gen. Mike Flynn: Why Hillary's Record On Libya Is Even Worse Than You Think

Libya was a complex issue-----islamist khadaffy was killing islamist muslims who did not like him. The UN declared the situation "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY" the criminal being khadaffy. The lesson here is-----DO NOT ARM ISLAMISTS
ON EITHER SIDE of any conflict (no one asked me). OUR USA GOVERNMENT has made this mistake repeatedly. We did it in Afghanistan, in Iraq, and Syria . Libya is not
alone and neither are the Clinton jerks

Expect whacko stuff like this if she's elected. Under her administration America will have no enemies.

The Islamists were able to pay for the weapons because Clinton had convinced Obama to grant full diplomatic recognition to the rebels, against the advice of State Department lawyers and the Secretary of Defense.

Libya was a complex issue-----islamist khadaffy was killing islamist muslims who did not like him. The UN declared the situation "CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY" the criminal being khadaffy. The lesson here is-----DO NOT ARM ISLAMISTS
ON EITHER SIDE of any conflict (no one asked me). OUR USA GOVERNMENT has made this mistake repeatedly. We did it in Afghanistan, in Iraq, and Syria . Libya is not
Did you even read the article. Only 2 women were killed, that doesn't sound like a crime against humanity.

What's the difference between ISIS and Syrian Rebels?

Rebels are the assholes Obama has armed and helped train.
ISIS is just the name of the area they occupy and operate out of in the Middle-East.

Hillary was an awful SOS.

Funny, the Dems bashed Romney in 2012 for saying that Putin was a threat....now they bash Trump n 2016 for saying he would be able to get along with Putin.

It's so liberal to be whiny lying bitches on both sides of an issue.

Funny, the Dems bashed Romney in 2012 for saying that Putin was a threat....now they bash Trump n 2016 for saying he would be able to get along with Putin.

So right, yet many on the Left fail to comprehend their own hypocrisy.

How can they be this dumb?

Did you even read the article. Only 2 women were killed, that doesn't sound like a crime against humanity.

the article -----confirms my statement. Khadaffy was DECLARED BY UN INVESTIGATION to be committing
crimes against humanity. Try to focus----the "arab spring"
which commenced at the end of 2010----was LAUDED by
the 99% of the world's population which is IDIOT---as an arab
struggle for democracy and self rule -----over the "evil stuff"
imposed on them by "DA WEST" You don't remember?
I do------I was a posting person back then too. I denied that the "arab spring"------is GLORIOUS, from the outset. ---but I was put down with the usual expletives over and over and
over again. The US was doing what was considered GOOD
by all good islamo Nazis at that time

Yep, remember this from Obama

... “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

Stupid, arrogant fuck probably actually believed it too....

ISIS is just the name of the area they occupy and operate out of in the Middle-East.

you are over simplifying. ISIS is ISLAMIST------why do you assume that anyone who wants to get rid of the murderous
ASSAD regime is islamist. ? Have you ever spoken to a
Christian Syrian?

the article -----confirms my statement. Khadaffy was DECLARED BY UN INVESTIGATION to be committing
I do------I was a posting person back then too. I denied that the "arab spring"------is GLORIOUS, from the outset. ---but I was put down with the usual expletives over and over and
Only a fool would place credence on anything the UN declares.

Only a fool would place credence on anything the UN declares.

good point-----but so many people CITE the findings of the
UN as if the UN were "god"

you are over simplifying. ISIS is ISLAMIST------why do you assume that anyone who wants to get rid of the murderous
Christian Syrian?
Are you claiming Christian Syrians are better treated by the rebel groups than Assad?

At any rate, are there any Christians Syrians left alive in Syria?

Christian Syrian?
Are you claiming Christian Syrians are better treated by the rebel groups than Assad?

I believe that there are still Christians in Syria------I do not believe that ALL of the anti assad people are ONE. Lots
of people have good reason to hate ASSAD-----among them--
Christians. I believe that there are lots of FACTIONS ----
trying to fight ASSAD and his Hezbollah cronies. Arming any of them is idiotic------we should have confined our activity to
air lifting Christians out of that Arabian, Islamic cesspit

Yep, remember this from Obama

... “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

Stupid, arrogant fuck probably actually believed it too....
Yes...WE remember, but D voters apparently do not.

Today anyone who criticizes Obama's Russia foreign policy, is considered a Putin lover by the left.

They merely mimic what the MSM and DNC tell them. CRAZY!!!

Putin is into IMPERIALISM FOR ECONOMIC REASONS----
ie----business. Trump has expressed his belief that ----
as a business person he UNDERSTANDS that which
motivates POOOTIN and he can deal BUSINESS with him

Christian Syrian?

I believe that there are still Christians in Syria------I do not believe that ALL of the anti assad people are ONE. Lots
of people have good reason to hate ASSAD-----among them--
Christians. I believe that there are lots of FACTIONS ----
trying to fight ASSAD and his Hezbollah cronies. Arming any of them is idiotic------we should have confined our activity to
air lifting Christians out of that Arabian, Islamic cesspit
I don't think you are correct.

Christian Syrians, while not well treated under Assad were protected from DEATH, by him. Today many have been murdered by the rebels, many have fled (Obama refuses to import them, but does like importing Muslim Syrians), and the remaining live under constant threat of death.

So again, were they better treated before the civil war (instigated and armed by Obama and Cankles) or after it began?

I think it's clear that when it comes to Democrats, reality is pliable and can change dependent on what the GOP's position is.

Putin is into IMPERIALISM FOR ECONOMIC REASONS----
ie----business. Trump has expressed his belief that ----
as a business person he UNDERSTANDS that which
motivates POOOTIN and he can deal BUSINESS with him
Trump understands the old adage that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer so you can keep an eye on them.

Flynn has too many Russian connections to trust him, plus, he has an ax to grind.

Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency

On April 17, 2012, President Barack Obama nominated Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.[15][16] Flynn took command of the DIA in July 2012.[17] In October 2012, Flynn announced plans to release his paper "VISION2020: Accelerating Change Through Integration", a broad look at how the Defense Intelligence Agency must transform to meet the national security challenges for the 21st Century.[18]

On April 30, 2014, Flynn announced his retirement effective later in 2014, about a year earlier than he had been scheduled to leave his position. He was reportedly effectively forced out of the DIA after clashing with superiors over his "management style" and vision for the agency.[19][20] He retired as of August 7, 2014.

Post-retirement
Association with Russia
In retirement, Flynn was described by the Washington Post as "not hostile to Russia,"[21] while Michael Crowley of Voxdescribed Flynn as having "an odd affection for Russia and its authoritarian government."[22]

After retiring from service with the U.S. government, Flynn began appearing semi-regularly as an analyst on RT, a Kremlin-aligned English-language news outlet.[21][22][23] In 2015, Flynn attended a gala dinner in Moscow in honor of RT, where he was seated two seats away from Russian president Vladimir Putin.[23] Before attending the event, Flynn gave a paid talk on world affairs to a group; Flynn defended the Russian payment in an interview with Michael Isikoff.[23][24] Journalist Michael Crowley of Politico reported that "At a moment of semi-hostility between the U.S. and Russia, the presence of such an important figure at Putin's table startled" U.S. officials.[23]

Michael T. Flynn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hillary is trying to get more colorful. She has the look of someone taking happy pills.

CuI1AvVUMAEpHjL.jpg

Forum List

Back