Hillary's so-called lack of 'accomplishments' is a valid issue?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
What about Scott Walker's claim that none of the GOP senators in the race have accomplished anything?

PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Even while calling for a "civilized" Republican debate in 2016, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker charged on Friday that GOP senators seeking the White House haven't accomplished anything in Washington.

Walker Republican senators have yet to accomplish anything - Yahoo News

I remember asking the same sort of question, what have Hillary Clinton's opponents 'accomplished'?

I guess Scott Walker has at least partially given me an answer.

What does what Walker has to say have any bearing at all on Mrs. Clinton?

To answer your question, yes and this:

images

I wouldn't call this --

isis-behead.jpg

a lack of accomplishment.

I mean, you have to be a real scumbag to allow that to happen on your watch.

Like dimocrap scum care......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't call this --

isis-behead.jpg

Which Republican senator is responsible for that?

lol

What does what Walker has to say have any bearing at all on Mrs. Clinton?

To answer your question, yes and this:

images

Are you saying that Walker is an idiot?

No, I'm saying Hillary is as corrupt as they come. Her and Bills "Foundation" has enriched the hell out of them, but the people to whom the money was supposed to go are still sitting in hovels. You complain about the rich screwing over the poor, here are some rich people TAKING (STEALING) DONATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GO HELP POOR PEOPLE!

Wake the hell up!

I told you the libs would have a melt down when Hillary's lack of accomplishments attack ads started. She's been a two term first lady, a senator from NY, a secretary of state, certainly she should have some accomplishments which qualify her in some way to be POTUS yet when asked its crickets. :laugh:

I told you the libs would have a melt down when Hillary's lack of accomplishments attack ads started. She's been a two term first lady, a senator from NY, a secretary of state, certainly she should have some accomplishments which qualify her in some way to be POTUS yet when asked its crickets. :laugh:

So Scott Walker is an idiot to say those guys have no accomplishments?

You start a thread about Hillary, then pivot to Scott Walker could it be because Hillary has no accomplishments? lol

Hillary's so-called lack of 'accomplishments' is a valid issue?

It certainly is once you consider what happened 7 years ago when we elected someone with even fewer accomplishments.

I wouldn't call this --

isis-behead.jpg

Perhaps you might illustrate how she might have been able to prevent it...???

The record of anyone Democrat or Republican running for President is going to be an issue.

I guess you tried to setup a win win situation for yourself and it has failed.

Perhaps, Scott Walker believes he's accomplished more as a successful Governor of a previously failing Democratic Party controlled state. In such a large group of contenders it would seem likely you'd like to stand out and blunt statements such as this create discussion. It worked in your case.

It certainly is once you consider what happened 7 years ago when we elected someone with even fewer accomplishments.

So you are admitting that she does have accomplishments?

:lol:
The bad far out weighs the good. It's pretty pathetic that the absolute best Democrats can do is Hillary, granted, they really don't have much of a choice at this point, she has the money, the liberal media backing and the political machine.

What about Scott Walker's claim that none of the GOP senators in the race have accomplished anything?

PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Even while calling for a "civilized" Republican debate in 2016, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker charged on Friday that GOP senators seeking the White House haven't accomplished anything in Washington.

Walker Republican senators have yet to accomplish anything - Yahoo News

I remember asking the same sort of question, what have Hillary Clinton's opponents 'accomplished'?

I guess Scott Walker has at least partially given me an answer.

The Russian Reset....Benghazi....The Middle East in Flames....Syria....the rise of ISIS. Sure....the Hildabeast accomplished some things....it's just that they're all bad. :D

Last edited:
It is not that Clinton has no accomplishments. It is that she is owned and controlled by the top .01%, just as BO is and W was.

...and just as nearly all the candidates running for POTUS are.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people...NOT!!!!

Of course it was lie, when the tyrant said it so long ago.

Forum List

Back