Hillary's statement to the press: Her speech will BE her interview

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Well isn't she just a peach? I cannot think of another Political figure in American history with this level of arrogance. What the hell, are you kidding me? How does the media keep giving this Beeotch a pass?

They give her a pass because they want her to be president. They're every bit as corrupt as she is.

Well isn't she just a peach? I cannot think of another Political figure in American history with this level of arrogance. What the hell, are you kidding me? How does the media keep giving this Beeotch a pass?

Hillary acts as if being questioned, or vetted, by the media is beneath her. Despite no accomplishments during her time in politics, Hillary acts as if she has rights to the presidency. I know a lot of Dems that plain don't like her and don't plan on voting in 2016. That explains why Hillary needs more voting days. If people don't head to the polls, someone needs to make up for it. I doubt the ballots will go unused since they usually don't whether the person registered votes or not.

Well she is certainly making an impression. A bad one, but she's making one.
Why does anyone think she could beat the worst candidate in the GOP? You can't beat someone with no one. And Hillary is no one.

She's been vetted for 25 years and I don't blame her for not playing gotcha with the a-holes- its good politics for her. The primaries are a year off ferchrissake.... We'll leave that to the GOP clown car...

Hillary thinks she has it in the bag...kinda like Sharpton with blacks, or sttab with being Mr Funny. In short...uppity. Eventually, all of them will fall. I'll laugh when it happens.

Arrogance? I think it is a smart move not to give interviews.

Interviews are for those who are trying to win a campaign and sell themselves. Hillary has already been appointed the job so there is nothing to sell. Instead, she is doing damage control. The less she speaks the better, especially with the baggage and scandals she has accumulated over the years. She is really a train wreck.

Why does anyone think she could beat the worst candidate in the GOP? You can't beat someone with no one. And Hillary is no one.

Didn't you say the same thing about 4 years ago?

Just like the far left drones actually believing they had a choice in their nominee in 2008?

Just like the far left drones actually believing they had a choice in their nominee in 2008?

That wasn't an answer to the question.

That wasn't an answer to the question.

Yes it was, just that you do not like it!

Still think you far left drones had a choice in 2008?

Forum List

Back