Hillary's statement to the press: Her speech will BE her interview

Well she is certainly making an impression. A bad one, but she's making one.
Why does anyone think she could beat the worst candidate in the GOP? You can't beat someone with no one. And Hillary is no one.

Didn't you say the same thing about 4 years ago?

Just like the far left drones actually believing they had a choice in their nominee in 2008?

That wasn't an answer to the question.

Yes it was, just that you do not like it!

Still think you far left drones had a choice in 2008?

That was a very Palinesque remark. The statement was made that Hillary couldn't beat the worst GOP hopeful, and I asked if that wasn't the same thing said about 4 years ago.

Well she is certainly making an impression. A bad one, but she's making one.
Why does anyone think she could beat the worst candidate in the GOP? You can't beat someone with no one. And Hillary is no one.

Just like the far left drones actually believing they had a choice in their nominee in 2008?

That was a very Palinesque remark. The statement was made that Hillary couldn't beat the worst GOP hopeful, and I asked if that wasn't the same thing said about 4 years ago.

Yes and the far left drone missed the point that she could not beat the one man with zero experience in her own party..

Well isn't she just a peach? I cannot think of another Political figure in American history with this level of arrogance. What the hell, are you kidding me? How does the media keep giving this Beeotch a pass?

Arrogance? I think it is a smart move not to give interviews.

Interviews are for those who are trying to win a campaign and sell themselves. Hillary has already been appointed the job so there is nothing to sell. Instead, she is doing damage control. The less she speaks the better, especially with the baggage and scandals she has accumulated over the years. She is really a train wreck.
And all of that baggage and scandal are total Pubcrappe for chumps like you...

Yes and the far left drone missed the point that she could not beat the one man with zero experience in her own party..
The man had enough experience to have the wisdom to be against the war in Iraq. That is why he won and she lost.

The man had enough experience to have the wisdom to be against the war in Iraq. That is why he won and she lost.

And the far left drones show how they really believe they had a choice in 2008, but yet will vote for Hilary who will send troops into Iraq..

But then again these far left drones support Obama's illegal wars..

See the hypocrisy of these drones and why the far left is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

Also has more charisma and no baggage...

And the far left drones show how they really believe they had a choice in 2008, but yet will vote for Hilary who will send troops into Iraq..

See the hypocrisy of these drones and why the far left is the most dangerous religion on the planet..
The hell she will. Not illegal. Fact, hater dupe functional moron. Change the channel.

I'll bet you haven't a clue as to how boring and irrelevant your "far left drone" mantra has become. You have overexposed and over used it so much that it has become meaningless drivel.

I'll bet you haven't a clue as to how boring and irrelevant your "far left drone" mantra has become. You have overexposed and over used it so much that it has become meaningless drivel.
Like your use of the word "racist"?

You mean like how the far left drones have been running the same programmed religious narrative over and over even though it has been debunked?

You are a far left drone, just be an adult and own it!

Yet you claim things about "war" then support the illegal wars of Obama and defect from it, just like all the far left drones do..

I use the word racist when responding to some of the well known obvious racist at this site. There are a bunch of them. I insult them and call them out and call them racist whenever I feel like annoying some asshole and pushing his buttons. Also works to prevent or lessen responses from the cowardly little shits.

I use the word racist when responding to some of the well known obvious racist at this site. There are a bunch of them. I insult them and call them out and call them racist whenever I feel like annoying some asshole and pushing his buttons. Also works to prevent or lessen responses from the cowardly little shits.
You call everyone a racist who doesn't tow the liberal line.

Who are you whining for or about? When did I call someone a racist that didn't deserve it? What are you talking about?

Well isn't she just a peach? I cannot think of another Political figure in American history with this level of arrogance. What the hell, are you kidding me? How does the media keep giving this Beeotch a pass?

Interviews are for those who are trying to win a campaign and sell themselves. Hillary has already been appointed the job so there is nothing to sell. Instead, she is doing damage control. The less she speaks the better, especially with the baggage and scandals she has accumulated over the years. She is really a train wreck.

What does it matter?

What does it matter?
Another edited misquote, for hater dupes only...

Who are you whining for or about? When did I call someone a racist that didn't deserve it? What are you talking about?
You know damn good and well what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb. Anyone who has ever disagreed with Obama has been called a racist by your ilk and you know it.

You know damn good and well what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb. Anyone who has ever disagreed with Obama has been called a racist by your ilk and you know it.

Is it his fault that most people who hate Obama are flaming racists?

Is it his fault that most people who hate Obama are flaming racists?
Thank you for proving my point. :)

Forum List

Back