Hip Hip Hurrah!

Uh no, conservatives have been coming out against the budget in full force.

Trump and Ryan had a meeting with them yesterday and persuaded them to back the bill with a few changes.

You're talking about the healthcare act, not the budget.

Several networks had a list of 23 house representatives voting no or leaning no, and only one of them was in that meeting. Donald Trump was just making shit up again.

Trump and Ryan had a meeting with them yesterday and persuaded them to back the bill with a few changes.

You're talking about the healthcare act, not the budget.

Several networks had a list of 23 house representatives voting no or leaning no, and only one of them was in that meeting. Donald Trump was just making shit up again.
No budget sent down from the WH ever went through without changes. The Republicans who are objecting to this budget proposal object to specific items in it, and this will be negotiated just as the objections to AHCA were.

No budget sent down from the WH ever went through without changes. The Republicans who are objecting to this budget proposal object to specific items in it

I have never seen a kickback of this magnitude to a budget proposal. Conservatives wanted to lower the deficit and not raise the debt ceiling. The thing is, he needs to make the budgets most unpopular cuts in order to afford the spending promises he made.

The budget doesn't even make sense! The US doesn't need an 8% increase to defense, since the excessive 3.5% of GDP being spent now is mostly waste and inefficiency. Yet they claim that the State Department should be effectively destroyed due to waste and inefficiency. This budget was written by a mental patient.

this will be negotiated just as the objections to AHCA were.

We're still waiting. Right now it looks like Obamacare 2.0 wont pass the house or senate.

I honestly doubt Donald Trump understands or has even read the bill.

No budget sent down from the WH ever went through without changes. The Republicans who are objecting to this budget proposal object to specific items in it

I have never seen a kickback of this magnitude to a budget proposal. Conservatives wanted to lower the deficit and not raise the debt ceiling. The thing is, he needs to make the budgets most unpopular cuts in order to afford the spending promises he made.

The budget doesn't even make sense! The US doesn't need an 8% increase to defense, since the excessive 3.5% of GDP being spent now is mostly waste and inefficiency. Yet they claim that the State Department should be effectively destroyed due to waste and inefficiency. This budget was written by a mental patient.

We're still waiting. Right now it looks like Obamacare 2.0 wont pass the house or senate.

Of course you are only talking angry nonsense.

72DA9934-2606-4A2E-953C-C65F01BC9097-5457-00000993C7C1B6B4_tmp.jpg

Forum List

Back