Hip Hop Legend Robert Diaz AKA Pumpkinhead Passes.....

Take a piece of elevator music (instrumental version of a known melody), add an electronic beat synched up to the tempo of the music, make profane verses that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich, etc., and you are an artist!
Then sprinkle in the obligatory, "Ho's, Bitches, my N!gger, busting caps, and killing cops", and you have an award winning Hip-Hop master piece. ....... :cool:

Take a piece of elevator music (instrumental version of a known melody), add an electronic beat synched up to the tempo of the music, make profane verses that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich, etc., and you are an artist!
Then sprinkle in the obligatory, "Ho's, Bitches, my N!gger, busting caps, and killing cops", and you have an award winning Hip-Hop master piece. ....... :cool:
True hip hop rarely wins any awards. What you white boys call hip hop and consume at record breaking levels isnt hip hop.

True hip hop rarely wins any awards. What you white boys call hip hop and consume at record breaking levels isnt hip hop.
So in other words, most people don't like hip hop. Thanks for admitting it.

I dont know what most people like. My guess is since white women and commercial makers love the music you are probably wrong.

I think it outsells every other genre out there

I think it outsells every other genre out there
Goodboy is holed up in his bunker so he doesnt understand how popular the music is. Check this article written by a white girl.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/white-people-and-rap

"I’ll still lay a case for why this white girl loves rap, but now I’d like to ask how to go about loving rap as well. How can I profess to love for something that does not -- and should not -- belong to me? Isn’t it OK to love something without possessing it? Can’t I appreciate rap without somehow detracting from rap? What about relating?"

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back