Hip Hop Legend Robert Diaz AKA Pumpkinhead Passes.....

Who is this "legend" that ive never heard of?
I wouldnt expect you to know who he is. He doesnt make the monkey music you listen to. Thats what underground means. You wouldnt know him.
Wouldn't want to know him, ghetto thug rap sucks and isn't music.
You wouldnt be allowed to know him. He didnt like monkeys such as yourself and he didnt do thug music.

"I kick fat lines over treble and bass.
I dont pack nines and kill my own race.
Just when you thought it was safe
Pumpkinhead transforms into that dynamic MC PH.
and we dont got time to waste.."

I wouldnt expect you to know who he is. He doesnt make the monkey music you listen to. Thats what underground means. You wouldnt know him.
You wouldnt be allowed to know him. He didnt like monkeys such as yourself and he didnt do thug music.

Good,ape.

Good,ape.
Youre not a good ape. Youre a bad cave monkey.

Good,ape.
You are the ape, ape thug.

Good,ape.
You are the ape, ape thug.
You are the one with hair lice monkey.

I wouldnt expect you to know who he is. He doesnt make the monkey music you listen to.
If he was a true legend, I wouldnt need to be familiar his music in order to know him.
You are a nobody. Why would you need to know who he is for him to be a legend?
This thread just confirms your true path in life.
You apparently knew this person was of little import, yet you hold him up on a pedestal....Fine.
You are an empty angry racist person who looks to spew venom.
That anger is going to consume your soul....If it hasn't already.

I wouldnt expect you to know who he is. He doesnt make the monkey music you listen to.
If he was a true legend, I wouldnt need to be familiar his music in order to know him.
You are a nobody. Why would you need to know who he is for him to be a legend?
This thread just confirms your true path in life.
You apparently knew this person was of little import, yet you hold him up on a pedestal....Fine.
You are an empty angry racist person who looks to spew venom.
That anger is going to consume your soul....If it hasn't already.
He was of tremendous import. Why would I be an angry racist because I posted about his passing? You white people are funny.

Me...."Hey this guy died"
Dumb whites....."Youre racist."

Stop being insecure white boy. :laugh:

Take a piece of elevator music (instrumental version of a known melody), add an electronic beat synched up to the tempo of the music, make profane verses that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich, etc., and you are an artist!
Then sprinkle in the obligatory, "Ho's, Bitches, my N!gger, busting caps, and killing cops", and you have an award winning Hip-Hop master piece. ....... :cool:
True hip hop rarely wins any awards. What you white boys call hip hop and consume at record breaking levels isnt hip hop.
So in other words, most people don't like hip hop. Thanks for admitting it.

I think it outsells every other genre out there

Rock still is the biggest genre, then R&B/Hip Hop and then Country.

One of the pioneers of true hip hop has left us. Most of his music was underground ghetto gold due to the industry but he was damn good.

Never heard of em although he's not bad.
I'll take Paul Wall over him any day.

Paul Wall has heard of him. I wouldnt say he is my favorite but I give respect to the early pioneers of hip hop. Paul Wall is pretty weak actually. Big KRIT would smoke his ass.

One of the pioneers of true hip hop has left us. Most of his music was underground ghetto gold due to the industry but he was damn good.

Paul Wall has heard of him. I wouldnt say he is my favorite but I give respect to the early pioneers of hip hop. Paul Wall is pretty weak actually. Big KRIT would smoke his ass.

Yeah okay. Thats why BK was only worth 400k when he died yet PW is worth 12.5 million as a newb.
Obviously BK was an idiot or he had no talent.

It's pretty hard to be a legend nobody heard of. The appellation of legend implies some sort of fame or notariety.

So this Diaz guy is a nobody.

Yeah okay. Thats why BK was only worth 400k when he died yet PW is worth 12.5 million as a newb.
Obviously BK was an idiot or he had no talent.

Youre a retard. Big KRIT isnt dead.

Never heard of him but I am not into hip hop, I like R&B.

May he rest in peace, many good artists never make it big.

Forum List

Back