Hip Hop Legend Robert Diaz AKA Pumpkinhead Passes.....

One of the pioneers of true hip hop has left us. Most of his music was underground ghetto gold due to the industry but he was damn good.

Never heard of em although he's not bad.
I'll take Paul Wall over him any day.

Paul Wall has heard of him. I wouldnt say he is my favorite but I give respect to the early pioneers of hip hop. Paul Wall is pretty weak actually. Big KRIT would smoke his ass.

Yeah okay. Thats why BK was only worth 400k when he died yet PW is worth 12.5 million as a newb.
Obviously BK was an idiot or he had no talent.

Youre a retard. Big KRIT isnt dead.

My bad. Still only worth a million.

One of the pioneers of true hip hop has left us. Most of his music was underground ghetto gold due to the industry but he was damn good.

Never heard of em although he's not bad.
I'll take Paul Wall over him any day.

Paul Wall has heard of him. I wouldnt say he is my favorite but I give respect to the early pioneers of hip hop. Paul Wall is pretty weak actually. Big KRIT would smoke his ass.

Yeah okay. Thats why BK was only worth 400k when he died yet PW is worth 12.5 million as a newb.
Obviously BK was an idiot or he had no talent.

Youre a retard. Big KRIT isnt dead.

My bad. Still only worth a million.

Which is about two million dollars more than you are worth lifetime. White boys like you were always susceptible to being influenced by people with money. No wonder you stay inconsequential and forever a loser. Money has nothing to do with being legendary.

Last edited:
I don't know what the big deal is about some junky OD'ing.

Everytime a junkie overdoses an angel smiles. Diaz was good for lots of angelic grins.

Forum List

Back