Hipsters Are Now Wearing Flower Crowns In Their Beards. Seriously

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just when you thought you could not possibly be more disgusted by progressives (liberals) and all of their utter hippy bullshit.....

Hipsters Are Now Wearing Flower Crowns In Their Beards. Seriously. (Photos)

tumblr_n6mb9by9Je1r81i4fo1_5002.jpg

sarah-winward-flower-beard.jpeg

tumblr_inline_mqvz9gJmi21qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mxp8blwBTc1rduwffo1_1280.jpg

Those just look like photo op poses. I live in a hipster area and have NEVER seen beard flower arrangements.

Me neither. Truckee would be full of them but I've never seen a one.

Just when you thought you could not possibly be more disgusted by progressives (liberals) and all of their utter hippy bullshit.....

OMG this is the gayest thing I have ever seen. Gay dudes that I know are going to run in here and go thats gay. Ok this is truly the gay. Poodles are running from the pictures going this is gay. Liberace is standing up in his grave and going OMG THIS IS GAY.

Good lord, get a life. Of all the things to care about you bitch about this?

Don't put flowers in your beard and you have nothing to worry about.

OMG this is the gayest thing I have ever seen. Gay dudes that I know are going to run in here and go thats gay. Ok this is truly the gay. Poodles are running from the pictures going this is gay. Liberace is standing up in his grave and going OMG THIS IS GAY.

Nowhere near as gay this lot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh60p4p2QM]Feminist high school boys ask: Are you a feminist? - YouTube[/ame]

Flowers on your beard makes you gay? So you are just a flower in the beard from sucking cock?

You aren't really straight than.

Coming from somebody with your screen name, that's ironic.

S: secretly
W: we
A: are
G: gay

Coming from somebody with your screen name, that's ironic.

S: secretly
W: we
A: are
G: gay

The word 'we' indicates plural, not singular. The latter is the case in this instance. But I applaud your attempt, all the same.

I'm trying to picture the fellows on Duck Dynasty with those flowers in their beards. For some reason, I just can't get the image in my mind. Perhaps it's because they'd sooner join the foreign legion rather than have those silly flowers in their beards.

this individual below chose Mistletoe .....Holy Batman!!!! bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

where is the Lily of the Valley beard?????????????????? where??????:lol:

Forum List

Back