Hirono is the biggest piece of garbage we have ever had in Congress

Barr is Trumps handpicked good who literally wrote the book on how Trump can’t be indicted. He swindled the whole country with bogus summary of the Mueller report . Even Mueller had to respond because it was such bullshit .

Yep, that's the main point. Barr gave it his subservient best to spin Mueller's report into an exoneration, even while quoting the report as not exonerating Trump. And yes, Mueller, the out-of-the-limelight, by-the-book guy, had to step in to note his displeasure with Barr's distortions and the effect these had on public perception.

The Trumpletons don't like their Trump defenders being called out for soiling their offices. America's attorney is not supposed to be on Trump's defense team, neither is he supposed to lie to Congress. Trumpletons see his role differently, and couldn't be more irate that Hirono took it upon herself to remind the country of some very clear boundaries that are worth respecting.

But her manners! All the while the lick-spittle attack dogs are doing their usual high level of discourse - "the biggest piece of garbage". This is ludicrous.

Last edited:
She fails to conduct herself in a professional manner and this isn't the first time. The target of her poor conduct is irrelevant. The fact you don't see an issue with it says just as much about you as it does her.

She took a stand, called out Trump's fixer for being a liar and a con man soiling his office, and she did it without resorting to the soothing, diplomatic euphemisms for which Trump - the ultimate professional - is renowned.

But her manners!

No, she didn't take a stand. She's a United States Senator and she acted like a 12 year old grandstanding before the cameras and it's not the first time she's behaved this way. These people are supposed to be the leaders of our nation and they have less maturity than my 16 year old son. I expect better. If you don't then maybe it's because you're just a big child too.

And then people wonder why the level of discourse in this country has gotten to where it is.
Ever notice Trumps level of maturity? Maybe it's when in Rome do what the Romans do? Are Dems supposed to let Trump get away with outlandish behavior ? Why not call this idiot Barr just what he is ,,a liar and more Trumps attorney than Americas AG ?

She is a useless piece of garbage.

Seriously, what has she done? She just wants all of us to pay for abortions. That’s all she gives a shit about.

Racist.

So you say. The most useless piece of garbage in Washington and most Republicans.

You want to use laws to tell a woman what she can do with her body.

You are the racist.
What the fuck does being anti abortion have to do with race???

Christ you people are unreal. Get a grip ya emotional basket case

You people are unreal. Accuse others of what Trump and his supporters like you do. You guys are brainless cult members.

What did you want Barr to say?

Specifically, lay it out.

I will get you started:

I wish Barr said, “...”

Ever notice Trumps level of maturity? Maybe it's when in Rome do what the Romans do? Are Dems supposed to let Trump get away with outlandish behavior ? Why not call this idiot Barr just what he is ,,a liar and more Trumps attorney than Americas AG ?

Congressional discourse has been going downhill for more than 30 years. Long time members of Congress have admitted that today's atmosphere has degraded severely from when they were first elected 30 or 40 years ago. Olympia Snowe cited that as her main reason for not running for reelection in 2012. She'd been there since the 70s. I remember reading an article a few years back from Evan Bayh about how when he was a kid and his father was in the Senate Republicans and Democrats would have disagreements on the Senate floor or in committee meetings, but then they'd be having dinner at each other's houses with their families the next night. That doesn't happen anymore.

Obama’s DOJ was weaponized against his political enemies.

Obama is a corrupt piece of human garbage.

How many times did one of President Obama's AG's refuse to testify before the GOP led House Judiciary Committee?

Congressional discourse has been going downhill for more than 30 years. Long time members of Congress have admitted that today's atmosphere has degraded severely from when they were first elected 30 or 40 years ago. Olympia Snowe cited that as her main reason for not running for reelection in 2012. She'd been there since the 70s. I remember reading an article a few years back from Evan Bayh about how when he was a kid and his father was in the Senate Republicans and Democrats would have disagreements on the Senate floor or in committee meetings, but then they'd be having dinner at each other's houses with their families the next night. That doesn't happen anymore.
No, it still happens, but they bring their own food tasters.

Not coincidentally, that era also marked an explosive expansion in the size and scope of The State...An era where republicans argued against this or that which was proposed by the opposition, after which they capitulated right on cue.

George%2BCarlin%2Bbipartisan%2B2.jpg

Keep her talking trump republicans win everything in 2020.. stick a mic in her hand! Have fox do a reality tv show! Pay her millions to talk!!

How many times did one of President Obama's AG's refuse to testify before the GOP led House Judiciary Committee?

Doesn’t sound like Holder was being the AG, seems like he was Obama’s personal attorney.

Holder held in contempt

At least he had the balls and brains to testify to several hostile House Committees.

President Obama didn't need a Roy Cone......

Doesn’t sound like Holder was being the AG, seems like he was Obama’s personal attorney.

Holder held in contempt

At least he had the balls and brains to testify to several hostile House Committees.

Barr testified to kkk members would kill if they could

She is a useless piece of garbage.

Seriously, what has she done? She just wants all of us to pay for abortions. That’s all she gives a shit about.

Racist.

So you say. The most useless piece of garbage in Washington and most Republicans.

You want to use laws to tell a woman what she can do with her body.

You are the racist.
Actually we are trying to protect the living being in her body.

You use persuasion not laws. It is still the woman's body.
So if she wants to blow her brains out, you gonna watch?

Only if you do it.

What did you want Barr to say?

You don’t like what he said, but you don’t know what he should have said?

Why should lawyers depose the AG? Why can’t the actual house members ask the questions?

Fuck Nadler and his fat fucking face!

Holder held in contempt

But them mean old Democrats scared the Holy Baby Jesus out of him huh?

I don't blame him for not wanting to testify after spreading the lies ahead of the release of the Mueller report like he did. I don't blame him one bit for hiding.

Holder held in contempt

I don't blame him for not wanting to testify after spreading the lies ahead of the release of the Mueller report like he did. I don't blame him one bit for hiding.

What were his specific lies?

What has this stupid bitch ever accomplished?

This whole hearing yesterday was simply grandstanding.

What new facts were gleaned from the hearing?

What questions did Hirono ask? What purpose did she serve?

Dimms are trying so hard to lose in 2020.
Garbage is when you lied. Not tell the truth. Trump is passed 10,000 lies. Do you want the truth? The Mueller report link is in my signature line. Download it. Read it. Decide for yourself. Don’t let the Pied Piper of morons mislead you.

Trump said the cost was 1 million. The true cost was actually 1.1 million, thus lie #10,001. Someone give a prog a nipple already.

Holder held in contempt

DOJ official plans to plead the Fifth, refuse to testify on Fast and Furious

Meanwhile, top officials — including President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder — have been caught lying about the scheme on key points from the beginning. The lies, some made under oath, have led to growing calls by members of Congress and the public for Holder to resign or be fired. So far, however, he has refused to step down, lashing out at the media instead.

Holder held in contempt

What lies, please cite here.................thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back