"His Property Has to Be Searched for National Security Purposes” – Rudy Giuliani on Actions to Take Against Biden

Man o man... they were there on the day of the raid... they at first were blocking the FBI from entering the night before then they were ordered to allow the search either by Garland or Trump himself...
you need to ask yourself why you don't know this....

Your Newsmax link states that they were NOTIFIED the night before the raid happened, as well as stated that the SS DID NOT participate in the raid.

Your link from Palm Beach talks mainly about the SS being on the grounds WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT, but also states that it was greatly reduced after he left (probably back to the contingent that traveled with him, not guards left on the grounds). But, keep trying with the bullshit, it's kinda fun to watch you twist yourself into pretzels trying to say that the documents were guarded. Quick hint.............no, they weren't.

Your Newsmax link states that they were NOTIFIED the night before the raid happened, as well as stated that the SS DID NOT participate in the raid.

Your link from Palm Beach talks mainly about the SS being on the grounds WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT, but also states that it was greatly reduced after he left (probably back to the contingent that traveled with him, not guards left on the grounds). But, keep trying with the bullshit, it's kinda fun to watch you twist yourself into pretzels trying to say that the documents were guarded. Quick hint.............no, they weren't.
I said they were contacted the night before.... Trump charges the secret service for housing at Mar A Lago at the tune of $40,000 per year.... they have to protect Trump and his family at all times.... I don't get what your argument is anyway... if you are trying to suggest that the Documents at Mar A Lago were less secure than the ones in Biden's garage you aren't thinking....

Who?

Oh that piece of shit liar who got his law license suspended for lying.

Par for the Neo-GOP course. Home to nothing but liars, cheats, frauds and violent election deniers.

Man o man... they were there on the day of the raid... they at first were blocking the FBI from entering the night before then they were ordered to allow the search either by Garland or Trump himself...
you need to ask yourself why you don't know this....

I said they were contacted the night before.... Trump charges the secret service for housing at Mar A Lago at the tune of $40,000 per year.... they have to protect Trump and his family at all times.... I don't get what your argument is anyway... if you are trying to suggest that the Documents at Mar A Lago were less secure than the ones in Biden's garage you aren't thinking....

You said that they were contacted the night before? Interesting, as I also quoted the post you claim to have said they were contacted, but in reality, your quoted post clearly states that you said they were blocking the raid (they weren't), as well as you said that they were ordered to allow the search by Garland or Trump himself (but you didn't specify which, because apparently you don't know). But............like I said, keep twisting yourself in pretzels trying to justify the unjustifiable. And also, it's readily apparent that you have zero experience with classified material. Me? I do. Spent most of my Naval career dealing with it in several different forms.

The idea of the FBI searching the residents could put to rest all the rumors about Biden and still having documents. Maybe they can find empty classified document folders like they did at Trumps home.
Just get a Judge in good standing to approve a search warrant and have at it. Probable cause was established at Trump's Resort and Golf Club by witnesses.

Just get a Judge in good standing to approve a search warrant and have at it. Probable cause was established at Trump's Resort and Golf Club by witnesses.
DOJ won't get a search warrant to search their boss's place. That is funny, thanks for the laughs.

Has any Democrat on here offered any theory as to how those documents got into Biden's garage in the first place?

Well....:dunno: :laugh:

QWLsr34.jpg

DOJ won't get a search warrant to search their boss's place. That is funny, thanks for the laughs.
If an investigation shows probable cause like it did for Trump, the special counsel could take it to a judge and get a warrant. If Garland were to forbids him from doing it, he can publicly resign in protest.

If an investigation shows probable cause like it did for Trump, the special counsel could take it to a judge and get a warrant. If Garland were to forbids him from doing it, he can publicly resign in protest.
They need to let it go, all the left and right want to do is divide. I don‘t expect Republicans or Democrats to do the right thing.

Forum List

Back