Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-groups-donald-trump-colorado_563003eaenow4b0c66bae5a0bf9.

As the remaining members of the GOP Klown Car gather in Boulder Colorado for the third in a series of what is suppose be debates, 2-Dozen Hispanic Leaders have a message for them.

Lay off the inflammatory Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric or they will refuse to support your candidate.

The Hispanic-American Population of the U.S. is the fastest growing segments of our country, with that vote comes influence and with that influence comes the power to effect the eventual outcome of the November 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Supporter Assaults Hispanic Protester.

Latino GOP Groups Warn 2016 Candidates To Stop Offending Hispanic Community.

On going attacks on Hispanic Immigrants will only in the end damage the GOP in 2016.

The GOP Candidates can either ignore the Hispanic Conservatives (which I believe they will do) and lose their support and their money or they can wake up in the 21st. Century and understand that Rich, Old, Conservative White People aren't the only people in the U.S.

Personally I think Trump will continue to attack Hispanics, he is one trick pony.

The only "anti-immigrant" policy that will work must include enhanced business reform and punishment for hiring illegals, enhanced border security, and a pathway to legal status for illegals who already live here.

They should continue attacking illegal immigrants.

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.

Last edited:
Everyone wants immigration reform . You can address it without all the "Mexicans bla bla bla " dog whistle speeches .

If by attack you the physical assault of individuals they deem to solely on the color of their ioskin then your condoning violence for the sake of violence.

Not every Hispanic is an undocumented worker, which is a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.

The only hispanics telling the gop to lay off immigrant reform is illegal immigrants.

Not physical dummy..
I didn't say they were. Hell, has any of those candidates said that? :dunno:

The only hispanics telling the gop to lay off immigrant reform is illegal immigrants.
I don't think that your post that I quote is correct Depotoo' , lots of legals want immigration reform so that they can flood the USA with family members that can't get into the USA unless there is MORE liberal immigration reform . --------- ME , I oppose ALL immigration , the USA is pretty full up . I don't like the crowds plus i don't like the 'democrat' voting patterns of most new immigrants .

It's a ploy to stop Republicans from reminding the American people we are being invaded by illegals from and through Mexico. There are a lot more Americans than there are Mexicans and Americans are responding to those candidates and they're the ones the Republicans should be catering to.

Let the bastards vote dem. Wait till they see where that gets them

What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.
You are the dumb fuck who does not get that the Hispanic leadership is telling you to watch how you talk about illegal immigration. They will not buy your bull shit. In other words, be careful with your language in discussing it.

Not physical dummy..
I didn't say they were. Hell, has any of those candidates said that? :dunno:

By demonizing undocumented workers, Trump and others who use hate speech as part of their campaign fuel the attacks on such workers.

No person is illegal, undocumented yes but not illegal.

It's a ploy to stop Republicans from reminding the American people we are being invaded by illegals from and through Mexico. There are a lot more Americans than there are Mexicans and Americans are responding to those candidates and they're the ones the Republicans should be catering to.
If you make it a race war politically, you will lose. Period.

What is difficult for you to comprehend that some people around here actually think for themdselves. Nobody is against immigration, against Hispanic immigration. Your portrayal of ILLEGALLY entering a sovereign country as being against IMMIGRATION is a spin what will not fly in this environment. Now, if you go to some dumb fuck environment you may be able to sell your bullshit.

My previous statement stands.

Your use of profanity only hurts your argument.

Forum List

Back