Historic Oil Glut

This is very interesting. Even though trump and putin convinced Saudi Arabia to cut back by 10 million barrels a day, it didn't stop the bleeding in the oil market.

The people and market have different ideas.

Now, companies can't find buyers for their oil and have no place to store it. Refineries are refusing new barrels of oil.

It really says something that our own president works to make sure the price of oil and gas stay high.

The price of gasoline is sinking, its not staying high at all. The economy is shut down, you know, and that is reducing driving and the demand for gasoline. Hopefully GM takes the hint and re-launches the Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman with the traditional 500 ci V-8.
Nice, and on the flip side maybe Ford will quit making the Prius.

Just how stupid are you and why do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and downright lazy you are?

Ford doesn't make the Prius.

Toyota does.

Wow you really like to make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace don't you.

Yeah...Ford made the Volt which is no longer in production.

The Volt was one of the crappiest cars ever made. I hate them as much as I do Pandas.

This is very interesting. Even though trump and putin convinced Saudi Arabia to cut back by 10 million barrels a day, it didn't stop the bleeding in the oil market.

Now, companies can't find buyers for their oil and have no place to store it. Refineries are refusing new barrels of oil.

It really says something that our own president works to make sure the price of oil and gas stay high.

The price of gasoline is sinking, its not staying high at all. The economy is shut down, you know, and that is reducing driving and the demand for gasoline. Hopefully GM takes the hint and re-launches the Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman with the traditional 500 ci V-8.

Just how stupid are you and why do you like to show all of cyberspace how stupid and downright lazy you are?

Toyota does.

You people keep showing just how down right stupid you are.

Ford never made the Volt.

Chevrolet makes the Volt.

It most certainly is in production. I don't know where you live but I see many Chevy Volts on the road all the time when I drive.

Seriously, take a few minutes to do a simple search on things before you post and make a total fool of yourself.

Toyota does.

It most certainly is in production. I don't know where you live but I see many Chevy Volts on the road all the time when I drive.

Seriously, take a few minutes to do a simple search on things before you post and make a total fool of yourself.

Pretty sure Chrysler made the Volt.

Toyota does.

Or was it Volks Wagon

Toyota does.

I'm sorry there are still those of us who appreciate real cars, and not an econobox. I don't know what you drive, but there is something tremendous about a large RWD V-8 machine like my old 1995 Fleetwood Brougham.

Toyota does.

Or was it Volks Wagon

Probably Fiat, I'm guessing. Or maybe Subaru.

Toyota does.

I'm sorry there are still those of us who appreciate real cars, and not an econobox. I don't know what you drive, but there is something tremendous about a large RWD V-8 machine like my old 1995 Fleetwood Brougham.

Oh I dont mind front wheel drive....as long as it's connected to a 4x4 system.

Toyota does.

No I posted a link to the latest model of the car.

We bought one of my ex in 2013 two years after they first came out. He had to order it and wait weeks for it to be built.

Chrysler and Ford have never and will never made the Volt.

Chevrolet/General Motors makes that car.

I've always known you people are stupid and lazy but wow, I didn't know it was at the level of a girl knows more about some cars than you do and you have no problem letting me make a total fool of you.

Toyota does.

You dumbass.
The Dolt is no longer in production......
As you said...a simple search.

Toyota does.

You dumbass.

I wonder how long we can string her along before she gets it?

Toyota does.

No I posted a link to the latest model of the car.

We bought one of my ex in 2013 two years after they first came out. He had to order it and wait weeks for it to be built.

Chrysler and Ford have never and will never made the Volt.

Chevrolet/General Motors makes that car.

I've always known you people are stupid and lazy but wow, I didn't know it was at the level of a girl knows more about some cars than you do and you have no problem letting me make a total fool of you.

I know for sure you're wrong...
The Volt was made by Yugo.

The “historic oil glut” would have manifested itself earlier if it weren’t for U.S. sanctions against Iran, the destruction of Libya, the madness and sanctions in Venezuela, Syria and Iraq. New domestic U.S. oil production was always uncompetitive without these artificial constrictions and extremely expansive credit financing. Now, despite all the trillions wasted on Middle East adventures, we find our domestic industry all but ruined, though it will probably be saved somewhat by high tariffs — or a war in the Gulf that will devastate Saudi and Gulf Oil State’s production. Of course when prices do go back up, U.S. production can quickly be resumed. However, the dream of oil exports from the U.S. was always crazy. A sign of out-of-control greed and imperial arrogance. Finally, lower prices should be an opportunity to impose an exchangeable carbon tax on world oil consumption — but this opportunity will probably be missed completely.

It is kind of like how FDR fought to keep corn and wheat prices up during the Depression by limiting how much could be produced.
the markets are inherently unstable, moving in wild swings and usually crashing into recessions.

The wisdom of controling production so that entire industries are not destroyed is similar to the wisdom of not over harvesting our resources.

Oil producers were actually paying traders $37 bucks a barrel to take it and store it. It's as if the entire world is unravelling.
With the Russian and OPEC over production of oil, coupled with drastically reduced dem,and, there is little place to put the oil. supertankers cant sit off shore for ever. They have other contracts to fullfill.

what I am most concerned about is how this will impact the Petro-US-dollar. It seems we may get some sever inflation.

So why havent gas prices at the pump gone negative yet?

I think I'll hold out in hopes that they do..... :D

"Run, children, or Rockefeller will get you" was a threat that struck terror in the Pennsylvania oil patch in the late 19th century.

ahhh, simpler times!

Toyota does.

You dumbass.

You didn't read my post with the link in it about the 2020 Volt.

I know you're lazy but if its not in production then why is there 2020 Volt cars for sale?

Forum List

Back