🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historical Back to Back- First Black and now Woman POTUS= Double Fail

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Couldn't they have mustered a conga line like the pubs? Why Clinton? Is this the last shot the Democrats have in that they need to role out a relic ? Why does America need to suffer humiliation after the first black POTUS failed, by having another first in electing a woman who will fail as miserably as Obama has?

Yea, two first historic disasters on the path of American destruction

Obama came out of nowhere, who is next from the Dems? Clinton is just a stop gap measure while they ferment the next American disaster like they did Obama

Political%20cartoon%20obama.jpg

-Geaux

All you have to do to stop her is gather up all the crazies you can, and then convince a lot of sane people to vote with them and against their own interests, and you will stop her in her tracks. Let me know how that works out for you.

All you have to do to stop her is gather up all the crazies you can, and then convince a lot of sane people to vote with them and against their own interests, and you will stop her in her tracks. Let me know how that works out for you.

What interest of mine, or anyone for that matter, does Clinton have? This should be good..

I'll wait

-Geaux

What interest of mine, or anyone for that matter, does Clinton have? This should be good..

I'll wait

-Geaux

Since it's your thread, and about it's about her, I'd say that is a question you need to answer.

I'll wait

-Geaux

Since it's your thread, and about it's about her, I'd say that is a question you need to answer.

Ok, the sane people you refer too. What does Hillary offer the sane?

Still waiting

-Geaux

I'll wait

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

Her website will lay it all out for you, if you are really interested.

I'll wait

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

Obama proves daily that Americans made the correct choice in 2008 and 2012. HRC will show they made the right choice in 2016 and 2020.

I'll wait

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

Sorry, not my job to jump through hoops for teabaggers. If you're really interested, there is plenty of info available.

I'll wait

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

Sorry, not my job to jump through hoops for teabaggers. If you're really interested, there is plenty of info available.

No, you make statements as fact. I asked you to reinforce the statement

But it was just your perception instead of fact, therefore, non-debateable

I always state my position when disagreeing with Obama. Just trying to understand the Clinton appeal

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

I always state my position when disagreeing with Obama. Just trying to understand the Clinton appeal

-Geaux

What statement did I make about what Hillary offered that I didn't back up?

Couldn't they have mustered a conga line like the pubs? Why Clinton? Is this the last shot the Democrats have in that they need to role out a relic ? Why does America need to suffer humiliation after the first black POTUS failed, by having another first in electing a woman who will fail as miserably as Obama has?
You missed the point, President Obama didn't fail because he was the first black POTUS, he failed because he wasn't corrupt enough; thus the need for Hillary Clinton, because when it comes to deceit and corruption nobody does it better or more often than ole Hillary.

Hillary Clinton/2016 "Cause what the Republic really needs is a crime boss in the Oval Office"

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

-Geaux

That's just it and why I asked for it. You have not given me a single reason to vote for Hillary.

Still waiting

-Geaux

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

-Geaux

That's just it and why I asked for it. You have not given me a single reason to vote for Hillary.

Still waiting

-Geaux

So you admit that you asked, and I didn't offer. Like I said before, it's not my job to jump through hoops for teabaggers.

Just as I thought.

Nothing

-Geaux

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

So you admit that you asked, and I didn't offer. Like I said before, it's not my job to jump through hoops for teabaggers.

But when you state fact, you should back it up. It could be worthwhile hearing

-Geaux

-Geaux

Still waiting

-Geaux

But when you state fact, you should back it up. It could be worthwhile hearing

-Geaux

Now you are just ridiculous. You ask a silly question that I didn't bother to answer, and then whine because I didn't back up a statement I didn't make. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back