Historically, no Antarctic ice shelf when CO2 is above 400 ppm

They are registered as asylum SEEKERS. Until their actual status is decided by a court, their presence in the USA is not legal. They are in a sort of legal limbo due to their own actions. The proper course would have been for them to apply and have their status adjudicated before they were allowed to enter the country. The USA often invites asylum seekers, in which case their status is never in doubt. In this case they are forcing themselves upon us in violation of both United States and international laws.
Under international law, the proper countries for the citizens of Nicaragua to seek asylum from would be Honduras or Costa Rica. For those from Venezuela, the proper countries would be Guyana, Brazil or Columbia. The only people who can legally demand asylum from the USA are the citizens of Canada or Mexico.
The topic of this forum is the Environment. The topic of this thread is "No Antarctic Ice Shelf When CO2 is Above 400 ppm". These comments obviously have nothing to do with either.

If you think registered asylum seekers are illegal aliens, there is then no reason to consider your opinion about anything having to do with immigration or the law because you're blatantly ignorant of both.

The historical record indicates that when CO2 levels are above 400 ppm, no sea ice exists worldwide.
I notice the out of control Demoted Mod westwall just gave you TEN (this one made 10) "disagrees" in 3 minutes! (I countered most of them).
This is Abuse even in a 24 hour period.
He is having a shlt fit because he cannot debate your points which damage his delusion.
This 'feedback bombing' (his 'debate') needs to be reported and acted on.
He needs to be removed.
`

Last edited:
I notice the out of control Demoted Mod westwall just gave you TEN (this one made 10) "disagrees" in 3 minutes! (I countered most of them).
He is having a shlt fit because he cannot debate your points which damage his delusion.
He needs to be removed.
`

If the post is crap I disagree with it. Moron.

The topic of this forum is the Environment. The topic of this thread is "No Antarctic Ice Shelf When CO2 is Above 400 ppm". These comments obviously have nothing to do with either.

If you think registered asylum seekers are illegal aliens, there is then no reason to consider your opinion about anything having to do with immigration or the law because you're blatantly ignorant of both.
They sure as hell do, do you think the hundreds of thousands of illegals crossing the border are going to buy up electric vehicles, or the gas guzzling old junkers? Will those illegals use solar and wind or use CO2 burning fuels to heat their houses? You Marxists are the dumbest people in the universe.

He needs to be removed.
`

Feeling sandy?

Cherry-picking the scientists who say what you want them to say ... typical OP material ... without considering the enormous amount of energy required to melt the ice ... there's a fools ride for just an E ticket ...

The title of this thread is a lie ... the history of Antarctica begins on January 27th, 1820 ... the link is to a poet ...

What a waste of time ... burning coal just to be heard ...
You aren't making a lot of sense here. This post sounds as if you were intoxicated in some manner when you wrote it.

1) Where do you see the cherry picking of scientists?
2) What is "typical OP material"
3) Are you suggesting that the Antarctic's sea ice cannot be melted.
4) What happened on 27 Jan 1820?
5) Who or what is burning coal just to be heard?

There is Unequivocal evidence that Earth is Warming at an Unprecedented rate.

Unprecedented in recorded history? Human history? Earth's history? LOL!

Still feeling sandy?
Todd, do you deny that the world is getting warmer?
Do you have some alternative to the greenhouse effect as the cause of that warming?
Do you believe that warming will have no harmful effects?

Do you have some alternative to the greenhouse effect as the cause of that warming?

No. Do you?

There are a couple of other possibilities.

Do you believe that warming will have no positive effects?

No. Do you?

There are a couple of other possibilities.

Do you believe that warming will have no positive effects?
What possibilities (as to the cause of warming) and which do you believe most likely to be the primary cause?
I believe the warming will have all manner of effects but I think by a vast preponderance, they will be harmful.

What possibilities (as to the cause of warming) and which do you believe most likely to be the primary cause?
I believe the warming will have all manner of effects but I think by a vast preponderance, they will be harmful.

I remember recently someone claimed that 90% of the "excess heat" was hiding in the deep ocean.

What if excess heat is escaping the deep ocean?

I believe the same about adding too much unreliable wind and solar.

Wrong. Obviously he has a clear understanding of both.

Wrong. Obviously he has a clear understanding of both.
Do you also believe that registered asylum seekers are illegal aliens? Do you believe these posts have anything to do with the thread or forum topics?

Do you also believe that registered asylum seekers are illegal aliens? Do you believe these posts have anything to do with the thread or forum topics?

Do you believe you can just sneak across the border and be considered a legitimate asylum seeker?

Should we grant asylum based on the fact that your home country is poor and violent?

Should we deport 10 million illegal aliens to reduce global CO2? 20 million?

Do you believe you can just sneak across the border and be considered a legitimate asylum seeker?

Should we grant asylum based on the fact that your home country is poor and violent?

Should we deport 10 million illegal aliens to reduce global CO2? 20 million?
The climate is unaffected by borders. Those who cross at ports of entry and apply for asylum are LEGAL, registered asylum seekers. Everyone Desantis flew to Martha's Vineyard (which will be submerged by rising sea levels) was just such a person.

There are numerous reasons for which asylum is granted and you and I have absolutely no idea what drove these particular people to make their application. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread or this forum.

I think the most effective way to use population to control GHG emissions would be to deport AGW-deniers from the US to nation-states suffering the worst AGW consequences.

The climate is unaffected by borders. Those who cross at ports of entry and apply for asylum are LEGAL, registered asylum seekers. Everyone Desantis flew to Martha's Vineyard (which will be submerged by rising sea levels) was just such a person.

There are numerous reasons for which asylum is granted and you and I have absolutely no idea what drove these particular people to make their application. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread or this forum.

I think the most effective way to use population to control GHG emissions would be to deport AGW-deniers from the US to nation-states suffering the worst AGW consequences.

Illegal aliens who move here will emit much more CO2.
Why do you want illegal aliens to kill the planet?

Forum List

Back