Historically, no Antarctic ice shelf when CO2 is above 400 ppm

Illegal aliens who move here will emit much more CO2.
Why do you want illegal aliens to kill the planet?
I don't know that to be true. Folks in third world countries are often burning wood to cook, use older cars with less or no pollution controls, clear forested land by burning to grow crops. Besides, just as I would not deny emergency medical services to someone if the only ambulance had an ICE, I would not deport someone for this. The problem is urgent, but it is less urgent than the problems those people are suffering.

I don't know that to be true. Folks in third world countries are often burning wood to cook, use older cars with less or no pollution controls, clear forested land by burning to grow crops. Besides, just as I would not deny emergency medical services to someone if the only ambulance had an ICE, I would not deport someone for this. The problem is urgent, but it is less urgent than the problems those people are suffering.

I don't know that to be true.

I'll add that to the long list of things you don't know.

Folks in third world countries are often burning wood to cook, use older cars with less or no pollution controls, clear forested land by burning to grow crops.

And then they sneak across our border and emit even more CO2.

Besides, just as I would not deny emergency medical services to someone if the only ambulance had an ICE, I would not deport someone for this.

Your grandchildren won't curse you for letting your sympathy destroy the planet?

The problem is urgent, but it is less urgent than the problems those people are suffering.

Deport them and send a couple of solar panels with each one.
Two birds with one stone.

I don't know that to be true.

I'll add that to the long list of things you don't know.

Folks in third world countries are often burning wood to cook, use older cars with less or no pollution controls, clear forested land by burning to grow crops.

And then they sneak across our border and emit even more CO2.

Besides, just as I would not deny emergency medical services to someone if the only ambulance had an ICE, I would not deport someone for this.

Your grandchildren won't curse you for letting your sympathy destroy the planet?

The problem is urgent, but it is less urgent than the problems those people are suffering.

Deport them and send a couple of solar panels with each one.
Two birds with one stone.

It's astonishing how much these anti science religious nutters don't know when it come to the natural world. Isn't it.

It's astonishing how much these anti science religious nutters don't know when it come to the natural world. Isn't it.
It was a decade or go when I first began debating you and your brethren, but not much in this regard surprises me any longer.

Do you still believe in photons that make choices based on their observations?

An examination of the temperature and CO2 record back to 45 million years indicates that CO2 levels above 400 ppm will not allow the continued existence of the Antarctic ice shelves. The loss of those shelves, even without a catastrophic collapse of the WAIS, will facilitate an enormous movement of land-based glacial ice into the seas raising global sea level by tens of feet.
They are comparing apples to oranges. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. That correlation no longer exists.

By passing all my classes.

How could you pass your Antarctic History class without knowing when Antarctica was discovered? ... I'm going to suggest you go over your notes next time you start a thread about Antarctic History ... because this is making you look stupid ...

... again ...

Maybe you're just desensitized from long exposure ...

There's a 450,000 year long side by side temperature and CO2 data set showing EXACTLY that. Crick never acknowledges it
You mean this graph..?

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

Once again you make a complete ldiot of yourself.
Using a 450,000 year span graph (6" wide) to decide if the last 150 are relevant to a warming trend/DOH!
Ridiculous, along with others here.

If one uses a scale that IS relevant and means something to the timetable/Scale in question, here's what you get is ie,
Well known Marcott.
Which stops in 2000 or 2013, and since which the Temperature has set even new higher records, and Every Year Hotter than 2013.
(2016 and 2020 being highest)
and with temperature catching up but following/lagging CO2.
SPIKING from -.4 to Marcot, to near +1 degree in 2016 etc in app 150 years.

More representations showing the OBVIOUS available.
We were cooling before we turned on the engines.

1664582246192.png

1664581865241.png

and

1664581431083.png

Unfortunately for you, Your "Eyes" are looking in the wrong place/scale/brain.
You remain destroyed on every attempt.
(who can forget ""solar panels are useless when it's warm""!!!)

`

Last edited:
Using a 450,000 year span graph (6" wide) to decide if the last 150 are relevant to a warming trend/DOH!

If one uses a scale that IS relevant and means something to the timetable/Scale in question, here's what you get is ie,
Well known Marcott.
Which stops in 2000 or 2013, and since which the Temperature has set even new higher records, and Every Year Hotter than 2013.
SPIKING from -.4 to +1 degree in 2016, etc.

View attachment 703755

View attachment 703751
and

View attachment 703745

`
Modern CO2....it's just different

Well known Marcott.
SPIKING from -.4 to Marcot, to near +1 degree in 2016 etc in app 150 years.

We were cooling before we turned on the engines.

View attachment 703755

View attachment 703751
and

View attachment 703745

`
Greenland Ice cores say you and your science are full of shit.

I will go with Empirical Evidence for 1000..

And the answer is.....

greenlan ice core- interglacial.PNG

This is very differnt from your fantasy, model driven, pile of BS...

Forum List

Back