History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

220px-Mommsen_p265.jpg

It probably has more to do with giving failed black actors jobs and portraying everyone as black.

A recent broadway play has Alexander Hamilton as black too. Queen Guinevere has been portrayed as black. Next, Queen Victoria and King Henry will both be played by black people.

Kudos to the History Channel for accurately portraying Hannibal as who he really was. A Black African.

That was so crazy to go in to Rome in the fall of the year but I guess he won. I noted some bias there, Romans are always depicted as such bad people, I want to see a true story of what Josephus wrote "the War of the Jews" and the Kitos War.

It probably has more to do with giving failed black actors jobs and portraying everyone as black.

A recent broadway play has Alexander Hamilton as black too. Queen Guinevere has been portrayed as black. Next, Queen Victoria and King Henry will both be played by black people.
I doubt that very seriously. If that was the case they wouldnt have had the cast of Gods of Egypt be primarly whites.

it has more to do with the fact he was a darker skinned guy than the Europeans....he was from northern Africa....

it has more to do with the fact he was a darker skinned guy than the Europeans....he was from northern Africa....
this guy is a Berber from northern Africa.

2915106834_a8f1b9e1e7.jpg

Forum List

Back