History Channel To Portray Hannibal Accurately

Thats not what i said. I said white people dont have the authority to define what is a Black person. if they can show me some proof that certain Black people are not Black then i could be dissuaded.

What gives anyone the authority to define who is a negro? Only Negros? I'll bet you claim to be a believer in science.

The irrefutable proof that a given person is Negro or not is genetic. That's proof you can't argue with. If you had watched the second video you would know that the genes of mummified Egyptians have been compared with the genes of Negroes, and they don't match.

That is the bottom line. It's evidence you can't argue with. It's the last word.

I dont think here is such a thing as "negro genetics"...

Criminal justice system cant determine if a dna belongs to a white or a black person, how can you make this distinction on a thousand year old mummy, thats what I really wonder...

The Criminal justice system doesn't have the necessary equipment or knowledge to make such a determination. Furthermore, they have little need for such a capability.

Thousand year old mummies have DNA sufficiently intact to make such a determination. DNA can last as long as 300,000 years.

If there are no genes that determine whether you are a Negro, then what does?

Utter bullshit. Scientists in the most advanced nation on this planet dont have the equipment, but you have ha...

What are you smoking???

I didn't say that, moron. I said the Criminal justice system doesn't have the necessary equipment or knowledge to make such a determination.

And claiming criminal justice system dont need the capability to do so?

What a bullshit is this. They need as many information as possible to create a criminal profile to go after them, when there is a crime.

And you are claiming the knowledge if the criminal they are going after is black or white dont make difference?
They dont need such capability to determine that?

You either acting stupid, or you are stupid. Pick one...

When have the police ever put out an APB based entirely on DNA evidence?

Judges dont go around analyzing dna MORON. They work with scientists.

And if a judge in this country cant get a dna analyzed and determine if the owner of that dna is black or white accurately, that means NOBODY can.

You are farting off your mouth, claiming there is evidence to mummies being white or black.
We cant even tell the difference in a 1 hour old dna sample, you claim to have the capability to do so on a 3000 year old mummy.

You are such a tool.....

Criminal justice system cant determine if a dna belongs to a white or a black person, how can you make this distinction on a thousand year old mummy, thats what I really wonder...

The Criminal justice system doesn't have the necessary equipment or knowledge to make such a determination. Furthermore, they have little need for such a capability.

Thousand year old mummies have DNA sufficiently intact to make such a determination. DNA can last as long as 300,000 years.

BTW where is your link saying the ancient Egyptians were white? I cant wait to make you look silly. :laugh:

I've posted about a dozen links proving Egyptians were not Negros. I never claimed they were white.
You claimed the Egyptians were proven white by DNA. Lets have some links. The reason why is that I have links that say they were Black. Lets compare whos is more credible.

No, I never said that. Why don't you read what I actually said?

This is even using your white approved labels.

"A 2012 study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes.[

Read more: DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black"

Last edited:
What gives anyone the authority to define who is a negro? Only Negros? I'll bet you claim to be a believer in science.

The irrefutable proof that a given person is Negro or not is genetic. That's proof you can't argue with. If you had watched the second video you would know that the genes of mummified Egyptians have been compared with the genes of Negroes, and they don't match.

That is the bottom line. It's evidence you can't argue with. It's the last word.
i dont subscribe to the term negro so I dont really have an answer for you. i can tell you that only Black people can define Black people.

You have just announced that there is no objective truth and that you are immune to logic

No actually thats not really true. If thats the case then everyone would be a "Negro". The DNA tells us everyone is descended from Black africans. Every single race has Black genes in it. All genetics does is tell you how much and were certain mutations occurred. I love how you just tried to use genetics but pretend genetics doesnt prove that whites were a mutation. :laugh:

We are also all descended from apes. Does that mean science cannot tell the genetic difference between a human and an ape? If there were no genetic differences between black and whites, then what makes them different?

BTW, I didn't claim that white genes are not mutations from black genes. The fact you can't ignore is that the genes are not the same.
I didnt say we cant tell the difference. I said whites are not the authority in labeling those differences.

ROFL! The scientists who make the determination are most probably white. Your belief that skin color disqualifies them is hilarious.
White people dont have the authority to make that determination no matter how hilarious you find it. They arent Black people.

You just proved that you are a barbarian not fit to live in a civilized society. No wonder Africa is so backwards.

Utter bullshit. Scientists in the most advanced nation on this planet dont have the equipment, but you have ha...

What are you smoking???

I didn't say that, moron. I said the Criminal justice system doesn't have the necessary equipment or knowledge to make such a determination.

What a bullshit is this. They need as many information as possible to create a criminal profile to go after them, when there is a crime.

And you are claiming the knowledge if the criminal they are going after is black or white dont make difference?

And if a judge in this country cant get a dna analyzed and determine if the owner of that dna is black or white accurately, that means NOBODY can.

You are farting off your mouth, claiming there is evidence to mummies being white or black.
We cant even tell the difference in a 1 hour old dna sample, you claim to have the capability to do so on a 3000 year old mummy.

You are such a tool.....

A judge can do that, but why would he? When they have a defendant, they already know what his race is.

Your belief that they can't tell with a one hour old DNA sample is pure ignorance.

i dont subscribe to the term negro so I dont really have an answer for you. i can tell you that only Black people can define Black people.

You have just announced that there is no objective truth and that you are immune to logic

No actually thats not really true. If thats the case then everyone would be a "Negro". The DNA tells us everyone is descended from Black africans. Every single race has Black genes in it. All genetics does is tell you how much and were certain mutations occurred. I love how you just tried to use genetics but pretend genetics doesnt prove that whites were a mutation. :laugh:

We are also all descended from apes. Does that mean science cannot tell the genetic difference between a human and an ape? If there were no genetic differences between black and whites, then what makes them different?

BTW, I didn't claim that white genes are not mutations from black genes. The fact you can't ignore is that the genes are not the same.
I didnt say we cant tell the difference. I said whites are not the authority in labeling those differences.

ROFL! The scientists who make the determination are most probably white. Your belief that skin color disqualifies them is hilarious.
White people dont have the authority to make that determination no matter how hilarious you find it. They arent Black people.

You just proved that you are a barbarian not fit to live in a civilized society. No wonder Africa is so backwards.

Africa is backwards, and you think you are progressive ? :lmao:

You are even more backwards than africans, living in such a progressive country and still find a way to fuck it up for yourself and become a fat ass bigot...

What are you smoking???

You are such a tool.....

A judge can do that, but why would he? When they have a defendant, they already know what his race is.

Your belief that they can't tell with a one hour old DNA sample is pure ignorance.

Are you retarded?

You think they find a photo of all the criminals on the crime scene, while they are acting on the crime?

You are clueless...

Hannibal like me was a barbarian.

He is not aware, but Romans would be calling his kind the utter barbarians... Smelly dirty barbarians coming from the north... :lmao:

He is clueless.... Absolutely clueless...

What are you smoking???

You are such a tool.....

Are you retarded?

You think they find a photo of all the criminals on the crime scene, while they are acting on the crime?

You are clueless...

Do they ever put out an APB based entirely on DNA?

He is not aware, but Romans would be calling his kind the utter barbarians... Smelly dirty barbarians coming from the north... :lmao:

Yes they would. The Gauls were illiterate and they didn't bathe. That's why Romans called them barbarians. People who don't believe in objective truth and logic have the same epistemology as primitives living in the jungle. The claim that only blacks can be authorities on certain subjects is the sign of someone who thinks like a savage with a bone through his nose. Truth isn't dependent on your race.

Nope. Carthage was the most powerful empire in the Mediterranean before the rise of the Roman Empire. They were highly civilized and educated. Their ancestors, the Phoenicians, invented the phonetic alphabet.

If by racist you mean a person that is glad the truth is being told then yes.

Don't try to justify your racism, child.
Not trying to justify your racism dummy.

Your racism, child.
Your racism dummy.

You're babbling, child.
He's getting desperate because he's getting pounded into the ground.

Yes the would. The Gauls were illiterate and they didn't bath. That's why Romans called them barbarians. People who don't believe in objective truth and logic have the same epistemology as primitive living in the jungle. The claim that only blacks can be authorities on certain subjects is the sign of someone who thinks like a savage with a bone through his nose. Truth isn't dependent on your race.
Whites reasons for labeling different groups wasnt based on truth. It was based on white supremacy. I dont give them any credibility to define what Black people are. Sorry. Your wishes are irrelevant to me.

Nope. Carthage was the most powerful empire in the Mediterranean before the rise of the Roman Empire. They were highly civilized and educated. Their ancestors, the Phoenicians, invented the phonetic alphabet.
I know. The Phoenicians like me were Black too. Thats what the Greeks called the Canaanites..... Phoenicians.

You are even more backwards than africans, living in such a progressive country and still find a way to fuck it up for yourself and become a fat ass bigot...
By every objective standard, Africa is backwards. I know leftwing douche bags think truth is racist, but nevertheless, those are the facts.

Yes the would. The Gauls were illiterate and they didn't bath. That's why Romans called them barbarians. People who don't believe in objective truth and logic have the same epistemology as primitive living in the jungle. The claim that only blacks can be authorities on certain subjects is the sign of someone who thinks like a savage with a bone through his nose. Truth isn't dependent on your race.
Whites reasons for labeling different groups wasnt based on truth. It was based on white supremacy. I dont give them any credibility to define what Black people are. Sorry. Your wishes are irrelevant to me.
You are the one labeling a given group of people "black." What we are discussing here is whether your label is accurate.

You are the one labeling a given group of people "black." What we are discussing here is whether your label is accurate.
Of course its accurate. There never was any discussion. i am trying to help you.

b360f3d720c19aeb1d441770da30d6eb.jpg

By every objective standard, Africa is backwards. I know leftwing douche bags think truth is racist, but nevertheless, those are the facts.
Calling something "backwards" is the opposite of objective. "different" would be objective.

Of course its accurate. There never was any discussion. i am trying to help you.

b360f3d720c19aeb1d441770da30d6eb.jpg

I thought you just said the "black" was purely an arbitrary white invented to term to impose white supremacy.

Forum List

Back