History Quiz

Kathianne said:
You are over 1/2 way there! Who was that other one? She had newspaper columns...
I know this one, but I would never have gotten the other, so I'll wait on Mr. Free to get it.

I admire the Reagans for being the true loves of each others lives, but God what a ditz Nancy was. I could never have lived with her.

He graduated summa cum laude from Swarthmore College in 1929. His writing career began during World War II, during which, as a lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy, he was assigned to the South Pacific Ocean as a naval historian.

freeandfun1 said:
He graduated summa cum laude from Swarthmore College in 1929. His writing career began during World War II, during which, as a lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy, he was assigned to the South Pacific Ocean as a naval historian.
Please don't say this is Jimmy Carter.

freeandfun1 said:
Ok, Newt Gingrich!

freeandfun1 said:
James Mitchener.

Forum List

Back