History Quiz

Said1 said:
Mr. Viking:

This one should be easy. What (as in 1st, 2nd or 3rd) Crusade would you find Richard the Lion Heart taking part in?
It's about time a certain former blond, and a dizzy one at that, got back to us with a question.

I should never have told her I was weak on the Crusades. Now a get a chance to prove it.

Was it the 3rd Crusade?

USViking said:
It's about time a certain former blond, and a dizzy one at that, got back to us with a question.

I should never have told her I was weak on the Crusades. Now a get a chance to prove it.

Was it the 3rd Crusade?

Yes it was.

USViking said:
Gregory.

Question:
What was the name of the Russian Crown Prince whose sufferings he actually seems to have greatly alleviated?

The kid with the hemophylia, Alex?

Said1 said:
Close enough, Alexi.

Presidential Trivia:

Joan Quigley provided this first family with what they considered very important advice. Who was she and whom did she replace?

USViking said:
I'm feeling kinder and gentler than usual today, so I'll give it to you, although "Alex" is really as close to "Alexander" as "Alexis" or "Alexi".

Questioni?

Said1 already approved, question above!

Kathianne said:
Presidential Trivia:

Joan Quigley provided this first family with what they considered very important advice. Who was she and whom did she replace?
I'm stumped.

Time for the showers.

I'll google when I get back if there's no answer.

USViking said:
I'm feeling kinder and gentler than usual today, so I'll give it to you, although "Alex" is really as close to "Alexander" as "Alexis" or "Alexi".

Questioni?

Yeah, and Gregory is really close to Grigory. :funnyface:

Kathianne said:
Presidential Trivia:

Total guess (based on the way you say, "provided this first family with what they considered very important advice" - yet she obviously wasn't a cabinet member.....)....

She was the lady that gave Nancy and Ronald astrology advice. I didn't know she "replaced" anybody, but another guess, did she replace... damn, I can't remember her name... who was the lady that was famous in the 70's for "predictions"? .... Joyce Brothers? No, that ain't it.... damn it....

freeandfun1 said:
Total guess (based on the way you say, "provided this first family with what they considered very important advice" - yet she obviously wasn't a cabinet member.....)....

She was the lady that gave Nancy and Ronald astrology advice. I didn't know she "replaced" anybody, but another guess, did she replace... damn, I can't remember her name... who was the lady that was famous in the 70's for "predictions"? .... Joyce Brothers? No, that ain't it.... damn it....

You are over 1/2 way there! Who was that other one? She had newspaper columns...

Forum List

Back