History Quiz

Said1 said:
What famous political thinker said this: "No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." An easy one. :)

Edmund Burke. I like quotes, do another. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Edmund Burke. I like quotes, do another. :laugh:

Tres Bein! I love Burke.

Ok here's another, my old sig at another board: "A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."

Said1 said:
Tres Bein! I love Burke.

Ok here's another, my old sig at another board: "A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."

Now don't go speaking gibberish to me. ;) I've heard this one, gotta think a bit. Maybe PE or Viking will get it first... :smoke: thinking real hard...

Said1 said:
Tres Bein! I love Burke.

Kathianne said:
Now don't go speaking gibberish to me. ;) I've heard this one, gotta think a bit. Maybe PE or Viking will get it first... :smoke: thinking real hard...
Thanks for suggesting I might know this;
however, although I also enjoy quotes,
I'm not too good at them, and someone
will have to answer here.

Said1 said:
Go ahead and google if no one answers soon.

:laugh:

A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury.
John Stuart Mill

Kathianne said:
:laugh:

A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury.
John Stuart Mill

Yep. Go ahead, or would you like another quote?

Said1 said:

Who said this about your country:

There are no limits to the majestic future which lies before the mighty expanse of Canada with its verile, aspiring, cultured, and generous-hearted people.

Forum List

Back