Hit them where it hurts, Donald

Trump denies State Department tenure extensions.

Barry's political appointments ambassadors get the axe on Jan 20.

NY Times is already crying.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.

obama upended a few lives with his drone killings too. Think of that, obama being judge, jury, and executioner of people who probably had families, but the monster didn't care, did he?

As I've noted before, nutbags can't seem to get past election night. They've imagined meltdowns which haven't been there...and that is all that matters to them.
Uh...what?!? :uhh:

UPenn Created a Post-Election Safe Space Complete with Puppies and Coloring Books

Colleges Try to Comfort Students Upset by Trump Victory

Distraught students get therapy dogs to cope with Trump’s win | New York Post

Universities offer Play-Doh, therapy dogs, coloring books, safe spaces for students hurt by election

The Morning After: Therapy Dogs Cheer Up Stressed-Out Staffers

So to recap: progressives required "safe spaces", "cry in's", therapy dogs, coloring books, and play-doh because they had such monumental mental meltdowns...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awesome. You found some articles about some kids who got upset. Want a cookie?

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed too.

As I've noted before, nutbags can't seem to get past election night. They've imagined meltdowns which haven't been there...and that is all that matters to them.

In a must-read op-ed for The New York Times, Shulevitz provides examples of the most egregious instances. At Brown University last fall, for instance, the prospect of a debate between leftist-feminist Jessica Valenti and libertarian-feminist (and Reason contributor) Wendy McElroy was so horrifying to some students that the creation of a "safe space" was necessary. McElroy's contrarian perspective on the existence of rape culture ran the risk of "invalidating people's experiences" and "damaging" them, according to Byron.

The safe space she created, as described by Shulevitz, sounds familiar to me:

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

Well god forbid a progressive here a viewpoint which "really goes against their dearly and closely held beliefs".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment. If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed too.
Upset was what I was when Barack Obama won a second term. When a group of people cry (literally cry), require fucking therapy dogs, and need play-doh and coloring books - that's a meltdown. That's an epic meltdown.

Progressives like LoneLaugher have become so unhinged and so radicalized that they even deny reality now. :eusa_doh:

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.

obama upended a few lives with his drone killings too. Think of that, obama being judge, jury, and executioner of people who probably had families, but the monster didn't care, did he?

While I have very mixed feelings on the drone program, keep in mind, it was started under Bush. It also targeted terrorists.

In a must-read op-ed for The New York Times, Shulevitz provides examples of the most egregious instances. At Brown University last fall, for instance, the prospect of a debate between leftist-feminist Jessica Valenti and libertarian-feminist (and Reason contributor) Wendy McElroy was so horrifying to some students that the creation of a "safe space" was necessary. McElroy's contrarian perspective on the existence of rape culture ran the risk of "invalidating people's experiences" and "damaging" them, according to Byron.

The safe space she created, as described by Shulevitz, sounds familiar to me:

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

Well god forbid a progressive here a viewpoint which "really goes against their dearly and closely held beliefs".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What silliness...the only safe space I need is my imagination :eusa_whistle:

There is no meltdown. There is embarrassment.
So are you saying that you're embarrassed by the meltdowns of your fellow progressives? You should be. I'm a proud life-long conservative but if conservatives ever needed coloring books and play-doh for anything, I would immediately cease to be a conservative and start a new political ideology.

Fuck - most of us lived through 9/11 and didn't bat an eye. I never missed a day of work, required a therapy animal, or any other nonsense. Progressives had a full-blown meltdown over the election and it has been fantastic. It's such a great visual presentation to point to them and say "see - this is how you know they are on the wrong side of the aisle and the wrong side of history". Mature, rational, full grown adults don't act like that. Ever.

Last edited:
So are you saying that you're embarrassed by the meltdowns of your fellow progressives? You should be. I'm a proud life-long conservative but if conservatives ever needed coloring books and play-doh for anything, I would immediately cease to be a conservative and start a new political ideology.

There have been very few meltdowns - most of them are the same few rehashed over and over. But the whole safe space thingie....makes me snort liquid out of my nose.

While I have very mixed feelings on the drone program, keep in mind, it was started under Bush. It also targeted terrorists.
I think there is one important distinction to make - Barack Obama became the first president that we are aware of to approve drone strikes on Americans. No due process. No jury of their peers. Just Obama declaring them "terrorists". That is scary shit.

Last edited:
Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

"He who laughs last, laughs longest." - some old dead guy

I think there is one important distinction to make - Barack Obama became the first president that we are aware of to approve drone strikes on Americans. No due process. No jury of their peers. Just Obama declaring them "terrorists". That is scary shit.

That's one of the reasons why I'm very uneasy with the drone program. Also, it sets a precedent. When America does something, it always sets precedents around the world. This may come back to bite us.

That's one of the reasons why I'm very uneasy with the drone program. Also, it sets a precedent. When America does something, it always sets precedents around the world. This may come back to bite us.

We need to make sure that we are hitting the appropriate targets, but I think killing American citizens overseas without some kind of trial in absentia and declaration of a death sentence should precede said strikes.

How petty and juvenile.

What's the difference between bombing from 20,000 feet and that? Bush killed hundreds of thousands of people and you republicans were ok with it...It is called war. It is what it is and it is ugly. Sick of the attacks on one of our military weapons but nothing about anything else. Double standard.

I bet you won't be riling against jet fighters bombing the shit out of people or destroyers launching missiles from 50 miles away.

We need to make sure that we are hitting the appropriate targets, but I think killing American citizens overseas without some kind of trial in absentia and declaration of a death sentence should precede said strikes.

I can promise you that we have killed a shit ton with Air power and missiles throughout the past 15 years. It is called war.

It's vivid, colorful, expansive, has all the necessary aminities....what's more, I can see anyone nekkid I want. I just have to try not to laugh to hard :D
Lol, if you have ever been to a nude beach, you know that there are some good reasons that society has evolved to use clothing. roflmao

Upset was what I was when Barack Obama won a second term. When a group of people cry (literally cry), require fucking therapy dogs, and need play-doh and coloring books - that's a meltdown. That's an epic meltdown.

Progressives like LoneLaugher have become so unhinged and so radicalized that they even deny reality now. :eusa_doh:

Like me, huh? I'm radicalized?

You seem to have a desire to practice using words that you know.

Fuck - most of us lived through 9/11 and didn't bat an eye. I never missed a day of work, required a therapy animal, or any other nonsense. Progressives had a full-blown meltdown over the election and it has been fantastic. It's such a great visual presentation to point to them and say "see - this is how you know they are on the wrong side of the aisle and the wrong side of history". Mature, rational, full grown adults don't act like that. Ever.

Yes. Those who oppose Trump are clearly on the wrong side of history. I often sit back and wish my fellow liberals could behave as rationally and as reasonably as those who opposed the presidency of Barack Obama. Such a shining example of American exceptionalism....led by you, Patriot. Thanks for showing us all how it's done.

I'm not sure I follow your logic here though. Drones keep American men and women out of harm's way. Isn't it better to use drone strikes than put our fellow American's lives at risk to achieve the same result? I love the fact that the pilots killing terrorists in Afghanistan are safe and sound in a bunker in Utah.

As far as coming back to bite us - no issues there. Our military will defend us (so long as we don't let the radical left continue to defund and dismantle it). You will never see reaper drones from another nation flying over the U.S. killing us in the streets.

Believe me - the internal complete destruction of the constitution is a far greater threat to all of us than another nation using drones.

Forum List

Back