Hit them where it hurts, Donald

Trump denies State Department tenure extensions.

Barry's political appointments ambassadors get the axe on Jan 20.

NY Times is already crying.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.
---------------------------------------------------- from my point of view as a regular guy watching things unfold i'd say that the TRUMP doesn't trust the 'obama appointed ambassadors and more than he trustss the obama appointed heads of Security services . So , might as well get rid of ALL mrobama appointees as quickly as possible Coyote . ----------------------------- bush and mrobama mentioned , both along with clinton , old man bush , gwb are all barbecue buddies and consider themselve to be brothers from different mothers Coyote .

Pismoe - would Obama have trusted Bush's? Would Bush have trusted Clinton's? Come one. This is a vindictive and mean-spirited move. It takes the cake.

In Break With Precedent, Obama Envoys Are Denied Extensions Past Inauguration Day

How petty and juvenile.

Election has consequences. Time for lefties to sit on the back and enjoy the ride.

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees.

This takes the cake. And the fact that you endorse the deliberate upending of people's lives for petty reasons it speaks volumes.

Well, boo hoo.

"Upending people's lives".......who knew their jobs ended when Obama left office.

You whiny Clinton-losers don't know how ridiculous you look.

When has this been done before? Take the time to actually read the article you linked to.

I actually read the article. Have you?

Trump is "breaking with decades of precedent", meaning it hasn't been done in decades, meaning it has been done before.

In fact, recalling the ambassadors on Jan 20 is part of foreign service tradition. Just because NY Times says something, and every leftist oupost repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

Foreign Service Tradition: Political Ambassadors Have To Be Out By January 20

All political appointees, including ambassadors “serve at the pleasure of the president.” All appointees of the outgoing administration are expected to leave by the time a new president is sworn into office on January 20.

Again, what do you mean "upending people's lives"?

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

OF COURSE they're expected to leave at the end of the term. No one is saying they aren't. But decades of precedent has allowed them a small amount of grace so kids can finish with schooling, visas can arranged, homes can be found etc. It's a mean spirited vindictive bit of behavior to do this with no forwarning that precedent would no longer be followed - less than two weeks. And you think this doesn't umpend people's lives?

How petty and juvenile.

---------------------------------------------------- from my point of view as a regular guy watching things unfold i'd say that the TRUMP doesn't trust the 'obama appointed ambassadors and more than he trustss the obama appointed heads of Security services . So , might as well get rid of ALL mrobama appointees as quickly as possible Coyote . ----------------------------- bush and mrobama mentioned , both along with clinton , old man bush , gwb are all barbecue buddies and consider themselve to be brothers from different mothers Coyote .

Pismoe - would Obama have trusted Bush's? Would Bush have trusted Clinton's? Come one. This is a vindictive and mean-spirited move. It takes the cake.
------------------------------------- i don't really understand your question Coyote . In my opinion the bushs , clintons , obamas are all the same thing so they scratch each others backs . ---------------- as i said , trump should get rid of ALL mrobama employees and appointees as soon as possible Coyote . ------------------------------------------- and as part of government these ambassadors are elites and full of money Coyote .

How petty and juvenile.

Well, boo hoo.

"Upending people's lives".......who knew their jobs ended when Obama left office.

You whiny Clinton-losers don't know how ridiculous you look.

Exactly.

First, they are political appointments and they are used to it. Second. they knew their tenure ended on the day that Trump won. They have more then two months to make arrangements for themselves and their families.

When has this been done before? Take the time to actually read the article you linked to.

Trump is "breaking with decades of precedent", meaning it hasn't been done in decades, meaning it has been done before.

In fact, recalling the ambassadors on Jan 20 is part of foreign service tradition. Just because NY Times says something, and every leftist oupost repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

All political appointees, including ambassadors “serve at the pleasure of the president.” All appointees of the outgoing administration are expected to leave by the time a new president is sworn into office on January 20.

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

OF COURSE they're expected to leave at the end of the term. No one is saying they aren't. But decades of precedent has allowed them a small amount of grace so kids can finish with schooling, visas can arranged, homes can be found etc. It's a mean spirited vindictive bit of behavior to do this with no forwarning that precedent would no longer be followed - less than two weeks. And you think this doesn't umpend people's lives?

Oh, it's about kids.

Nothing wrong with moving during the winter break. And if they really want to finish school abroad, they don't have to return until school is done, they just cant be ambassadors during that time.

As I said in my previous post, they knew on November 8 that they have to make arrangements sooner or later. And it's not "less than two weeks", it's "more than two months".

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

---------------------------------------------- these poor but well off ambassadors shoulda probably had some premonition or intuition on the type of guy that the TRUMP is . To me at this point in time i say that the TRUMP is a serious guy and so far he is no ones fool , not even some elite obama appointed ambassadors fool Coyote .

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

---------------------------------------------- these poor but well off ambassadors shoulda probably had some premonition or intuition on the type of guy that the TRUMP is . To me at this point in time i say that the TRUMP is a serious guy and so far he is no ones fool , not even some elite obama appointed ambassadors fool Coyote .

Putins puppet dances at the orders of his master!

Wow to have been a fly on the wall at the White House when Trump won....

2uz8bx3.jpg

it is my opinion and HOPE that the TRUMP sees all of mrobamas regime and appointees , people , helpers , experts , supporters , friends as political enemies involved in peaceful political warfare with him . And the TRUMP should fight that peaceful political war with a vengeance so that he and ' I ' and other Deplorables are the winners Coyote !!

Most of the ambassador positions are simply ceremonial and a payback for a hefty donation to the candidate that won the election. They knew that the Hildebeast lost and unless they gave a nice junk of change to her campaign, they knew that the gravy train ride was over January 20th. They had two months and a week to find new accommodations.....fuck'em...the new boss has said "You're fired"....so get your shit and go.....it's not that hard to figure out.

Obama legacy, wait... what legacy? Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out. Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.
I can't believe Trump has supporters - much less one's that are excited about revenge. I don't want a petty president whose focus is on the irrelevant Barack Obama who failed miserably. I want a humble leader whose focus is on restoring constitutional government.

It's in the article.

When was it last done?

Oh, it's about kids.

Nothing wrong with moving during the winter break. And if they really want to finish school abroad, they don't have to return until school is done, they just cant be ambassadors during that time.

As I said in my previous post, they knew on November 8 that they have to make arrangements sooner or later. And it's not "less than two weeks", it's "more than two months".

So...Trump isn't swinging hard, then?

How petty and juvenile.

The countries future is not a petty reason

Obama legacy, wait... what legacy?

Leftists and their MSM puppets are so screwed, and establishment right should better watch out.

Trump is coming and he will be swinging, hard.

Watch this 5 minute clip.

Trump on revenge (2012)

One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…
The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.
But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."
I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Can't wait for January 21st meltdown.

knowing Trump with them tiny hands, he can't be swingin much!!

Point out to me where Bush or Obama acted this petty and vindictive to former administration employees
It's not petty or vindictive to get rid of unconstitutional executive orders put in place by a Marxist, lunatic president like The Kenyan.

Forum List

Back