hitmans wifes bodyguard

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
was going to f9 last night till i found out it was 2 and 1/2 hours....so we opted for this movie...(we live 45 minutes away) it was on an hour and half...it was funny...lots of meaningless violence...but not too much gore...lots of comic relief

amc stubs lets you go for 5 bucks on tuesday...my hubby has no taste in movies...where as i enjoy classics..he hates that ...he just doesnt get the love of classics...i dont get his love of trash movies...pulp fiction was the last popular movie that didnt suck...of course now al pacino's cruising is now a classic ..

If you were to cut back on the meth a little bit, you might find yourself capable of writing in complete sentences where one statement flows naturally into the next instead of this disjointed slap dash of impulses strung together with ellipses.

was going to f9 last night till i found out it was 2 and 1/2 hours....so we opted for this movie...(we live 45 minutes away) it was on an hour and half...it was funny...lots of meaningless violence...but not too much gore...lots of comic relief

amc stubs lets you go for 5 bucks on tuesday...my hubby has no taste in movies...where as i enjoy classics..he hates that ...he just doesnt get the love of classics...i dont get his love of trash movies...pulp fiction was the last popular movie that didnt suck...of course now al pacino's cruising is now a classic ..
What was the name of it? The last movie I went to see was The Help, so it's been a minute.

Forum List

Back