Hitting a double in the second inning is not winning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting a double in the second inning is not winning the game. Trump keeps telling us how great he is because he blocked Chinese nationals from coming to the US to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. That was a good move but to defeat the coronavirus takes much more. If it was a baseball game it would be the equivalent of hitting a double in the second inning. Trump was no where to be seen in the first inning. He struck out in the third inning. Currently he is up to bat with a full count and it remains to see if he gets a hit or goes out. There are several more inning in the game.
Any ball player, bragging about a double in the second inning before the game is over is a loser.
You should pull his sorry ass from the game and replace him..
^^^
Desperate false analogy from a TDS afflicted moron.
Yep. The moronic nature of ALL of his posts is quite frightening. And his posts are pathetic and pitiful, as well.
The post is a success. It has multiple of you idiots flummoxed. You are not saying why it is incorrect because you cannot. I doubt any of you idiots have played a sport in your life. Plus you are all losers in all that you do in life. It is obvious.
SOP. Trumpers here on USMB are mostly only able to insult, whine, attack, deflect, use "what aboutisms", etc. Their Emperor has no closes and they are in whining panic mode.
You really ARE a sh*thead, thanks for making that obvious with this inane post. You even spelled the word "clothes", CLOSES! Please take a remedial class in spelling before you post again. Thank you.
I really pissed you off. Good.
He-he, I don't get pissed off at dumbsh*ts like you, I PITY them. I actually feel sorry for you and many other liberal lunatics that post on here because you're SO damn stupid. This is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.

'We talk about sanctity of life, yet we live in a society that aborts babies'

Hitting a double in the second inning is not winning the game. Trump keeps telling us how great he is because he blocked Chinese nationals from coming to the US to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. That was a good move but to defeat the coronavirus takes much more. If it was a baseball game it would be the equivalent of hitting a double in the second inning. Trump was no where to be seen in the first inning. He struck out in the third inning. Currently he is up to bat with a full count and it remains to see if he gets a hit or goes out. There are several more inning in the game.
Any ball player, bragging about a double in the second inning before the game is over is a loser.
You should pull his sorry ass from the game and replace him..
^^^
Desperate false analogy from a TDS afflicted moron.
Yep. The moronic nature of ALL of his posts is quite frightening. And his posts are pathetic and pitiful, as well.
The post is a success. It has multiple of you idiots flummoxed. You are not saying why it is incorrect because you cannot. I doubt any of you idiots have played a sport in your life. Plus you are all losers in all that you do in life. It is obvious.
SOP. Trumpers here on USMB are mostly only able to insult, whine, attack, deflect, use "what aboutisms", etc. Their Emperor has no closes and they are in whining panic mode.
You really ARE a sh*thead, thanks for making that obvious with this inane post. You even spelled the word "clothes", CLOSES! Please take a remedial class in spelling before you post again. Thank you.
I really pissed you off. Good.
He-he, I don't get pissed off at dumbsh*ts like you, I PITY them. I actually feel sorry for you and many other liberal lunatics that post on here because you're SO damn stupid. This is very sad, but VERY preventable. Thank you.
He-he not ha ha? He-he is very wimpy. In the future use ha ha and your posts will have a greater chance of being taken seriously. This he he post cannot be taken seriously. Trump does not like wimpy supporters. Your post would embarrass Trump.

You forgot to describe the pitcher in your analogy. The pitcher is COVID-19 and he is very unpredictable. Sometimes he throws like he's in little league. Other times he throws with overpowering force. He throws pitches never seen before. Pretty tough to have a good game against a pitcher like that, especially seeing him for the first time.
I do not disagree. But do not brag how good you did against the pitcher just because you had a double in the second. Especially after you struck out in the third.
You forgot about Donald Trump's grand slam in the 5th (hydroxychloroquine).
Right now it is anything but a grandslam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back