🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Hmmm for an ex president this is unusual!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Trump is housing 275 Florida power linemen -- free of charge at his Doral Miami resort ahead of hurricane Milton.Trump is the people's president.

So what about the other millionaire presidents... or millionaire Democrats As many as 21 millionaires represent Florida in the halls of Congress.

President Trump is housing 275 Florida power linemen -- free of charge at his Doral Miami resort ahead of hurricane Milton.Trump is the people's president.

So what about the other millionaire presidents... or millionaire Democrats As many as 21 millionaires represent Florida in the halls of Congress.

That's what he's done all his life. No surprise at all. :113:

This isn't news worthy.

Dems are too cheap selfish to do something like this.
Fixed it for you :)

Meanwhile, here is the kneepad-wearing, drunken skank trying to make it through a live broadcast without pissing all over herself.

You gotta have a lot of class to vote for something like that. As in "Low" Class.

This isn't news worthy.
It is if you're in Florida.

Gov. Ron DeSantis, speaking at a briefing Wednesday, said the state is prepared. Hundreds of search and rescue personnel and 180 high-water vehicles have been embedded in likely storm impact sites, he said. Over 6,000 state National Guard members and 3,000 more from other states are at the ready, along with 50,000 linemen who will work on restoring power after the storm.
I saw it reported that that is the greatest pre-mustering of linesmen in history.

I hope that rat DeSantis finally took the phone call from Noted Hurricane and Border Expert Kamala Harris. Her wise counsel and zero executive ability (or responsibility) will be critical to the state weathering this storm.

I saw it reported that that is the greatest pre-mustering of linesmen in history.

I hope that rat DeSantis finally took the phone call from Noted Hurricane and Border Expert Kamala Harris. Her wise counsel and zero executive ability (or responsibility) will be critical to the state weathering this storm.
Yeah, this is what federal disaster declarations and FEMA (in part) do, provide the funding mechanisms and coordinate the response by bringing resources together.

here is the kneepad-wearing, drunken skank trying.....

"kneepad wearing skank"??

MAGA is a widely recognized acronym for misogyny.
MAGAs resentment and envy of accomplished women who have achieved more than they, have better educations than they, simply cannot be kept under a basket. Their fear always leaks out. It defines MAGA.

So, we can understand and sympathize with poor MAGAs like Edgetho who are so intimidated by women of substance and intelligence.

We hope though, that with more schooling and a better work ethic they can fairly contribute more to America. Their communities. And their families.

Yeah, this is what federal disaster declarations and FEMA (in part) do, provide the funding mechanisms and coordinate the response by bringing resources together.
The Feds had nothing to do with this. It's Ron DeSantis. Every bit of it.

We have agreements of reciprocity with several neighboring States. We help them, they help us.

It also helps to have someone competent in Office. RDS is. This is the 6th or 7th Major Hurricane I've been through on the West Coast.

RDS rulez. And as an FYI, Florida was at or near the top in Reserve funds for this sort of thing. No Income Tax and yet we have more money than anybody? How is that done?

I'm sure our Treasury will be somewhat drained after this one. But don't forget, this is the next President's Home State

The Feds had nothing to do with this. It's Ron DeSantis. Every bit of it.
False. Federal Disaster Declarations open the funding gateways for these events.
We have agreements of reciprocity with several neighboring States. We help them, they help us.
The actua term is an MOU--Memorandum of Understanding. That doens’t sound macho enough for someone like you so you crated a “agreement of reciprocity”. LOL
It also helps to have someone competent in Office.
Yes. Otherwise you end up with a President chunking paper towels to citizens.
RDS is. This is the 6th or 7th Major Hurricane I've been through on the West Coast.

RDS rulez. And as an FYI, Florida was at or near the top in Reserve funds for this sort of thing. No Income Tax and yet we have more money than anybody? How is that done?

I'm sure our Treasury will be somewhat drained after this one. But don't forget, this is the next President's Home State
And in every hurricane uder Insantis’s terms in office, he’s gotten a federal disaster declaration.

1728518242176.png

What these MAGA fuckers refuse to accept is the truth. FEMA already had pre-positioned equipment and personnel on the ground before Helene.

What they refuse to acknowledge is the elements of the U.S. Army 82. Airborne and U.S. 101st Air Mobile are already on the ground with assistance.

Mr. Biden called governors in the effected states before Helene struck and met with them afterward.

Kamala Harris was on the ground serving meals to victims of Helene. They have so bought the lies of Cheeto Benito they refuse to accept reality.

Trump has a vision and he is a doer. Biden is a career politician who never had a real job and he is irrelevant now but still president. Harris had a lackluster career as a prosecutor and she will promise anything to anyone. The media loves Harris and hates Trump. That's the key to the system.

Forum List

Back