Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Are you good with crosshairs or reload?

were you good when the dems used targets on a map of opponents?

You mean those targetting states and districts....not specific people?
Correction, Chester....that would be TARGETS on districts and states filled with people.

We've already been through this, Butch, my boy......You made an ass out of yourself the last time this subject came up. That's why you fled like a coward from that thread. Seems that you just don't learn from past mistakes.

Stupid people like you amuse the piss outta me!

Last edited:

I am against targeting specific people....are you bodecea?

I dont like palin's bullseye map and I dont like Hoffa's "army" ready to "take them out" whom disagree with their positions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xilSDyso&feature=related]James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• $remember-when-bush-in-the-crosshairs-liberals-suck-and-they-political-poster-1294557158.jpg
    $remember-when-bush-in-the-crosshairs-liberals-suck-and-they-political-poster-1294557158.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 26
  • $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 32

Correction, Chester....that would be TARGETS on districts and states filled with people.

How many of those people were named specifically, with a target or cross hairs? You once said you would provide me with examples of such....and yet, once again, you fail to follow thru.

We've already been through this, Butch, my boy......You made an ass out of yourself the last time this subject came up. That's why you fled like a coward from that thread. Seems that you just don't learn from past mistakes.

There is no better indicator of who the running coward is than when you resort to your fail personal attacks. :lol::lol::lol: Again. :lol::lol::lol:

None of which describes the Obama administration.

Yawn, Obama's fascist care.

Nuff said,

He went by Barry at one time. He doesn't anymore. It is not his name.

It is his name, the one on high school and college transcripts.

Right, al union members are lawless thugs :lol::lol::lol:

Ever seen a picket line?

:lol::lol::lol: What? Unions are the main cause of the nation's economic problems? I'm sure you have proof, right? :cuckoo:

Do you use drugs?

{State pension and retiree benefits have quintupled since 1998 and over 12,000 former state and local government workers collect pensions of over $100,000 a year}

Reason Foundation - Public Pension Crisis Threatens to Bankrupt California

Bullshit? Too bad for you, the facts are not on your side.I've already posted this about 4 times. You must have missed it. Here you go:

I see no threats to "take them out" or other open calls for violence such as Hoffa and Obama issued.

Spare YOU? We're not the ones here faux-outraging. The OP is conservative and critical of the left. So, please, spare ME.

oh looky.....liberal whine....so typical....

try to look at the bigger picture.....when we conservatives join in the war declared by BO's union leader....PC liberals need to stop WHINING about language...

we have you SONS OF BITCHES in our CROSSHAIRS next election....and we will TAKE YOU OUT....!

ahh that felt good...:cool:

Let me get this straight: you're accusing liberals of whining on a thread started by a conservative who is himself whining about Hoffa's speech?:cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol:
Let me get this straight: you support Hoffa's nasty "hate speech"...yet you condemn Tea Party "hate speech"....?

who's the BIGGER hypocrite...? :lol:

How many of those people were named specifically, with a target or cross hairs? You once said you would provide me with examples of such....and yet, once again, you fail to follow thru.

There is no better indicator of who the running coward is than when you resort to your fail personal attacks. :lol::lol::lol: Again. :lol::lol::lol:

Giffords was specifically named ? By whom ?

You made a fool of yourself in that other thread, Chester......Just admit it.

Your left wing hypocrisy was fully exposed.

Btw, Butch, my boy, did you ever come up with the Palin connection to Giffords shooting...Funny but, you kept making the claims, but couldn't prove the connection between that crazy LEFTY who shot Giffords, and Palin's map.

Politicizing a tragedy....You're a sick lil' lesbian loon.

Oh, so that's your differentiating factor? If a target is on a state or district, it's ok...from both sides, right?

So this is ok then...
alg_palin_targets_democrats.jpg

...even though ot came from Sarah Palin's PAC website, right???

Here's one the Dems used...
Dem_targeting_map.gif

No problem with the phrase 'behind enemy lines', right?

Last edited:

You made a fool of yourself in that other thread, Chester......Just admit it.

Your left wing hypocrisy was fully exposed.

Btw, Butch, my boy, did you ever come up with the Palin connection to Giffords shooting...Funny but, you kept making the claims, but couldn't prove the connection between that crazy LEFTY who shot Giffords, and Palin's map.

Politicizing a tragedy....You're a sick lil' lesbian loon.

There was none. Not that I have seen.

Well, since we're at war just don't show up for Obama's campaign speech or when he starts talking just get up and walk out. That's what they do at the UN.

He's gonna say everything is their fault anyway.

How about this???

DCCC-target-map.jpg

Each one of those red targets represents a “Targeted Republican” like this one:
DCCC-targeted-republican.jpg

But the Dems would NEVER do that, now would they?????

here's the legend to go with those Dem maps...
DCCC-map-legend.jpg

Eat it, bitch.

Last edited:
The leftists don't know how to fight. They bloviate and threaten and bully, but like all playground bullies, when they get dirt thrown in their faces, they turn around and run.

The leftists are cowards who prey on minorities and the elderly and the ignorance of young people. In the end, they will suffer the consequences of their lies and hypocrisy and manipulation.

Forum List

Back