Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

I guess all this he said she said started with obama.

Obama Says "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xilSDyso]James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

the pattern is disturbing, and liberals wonder why some americans are stocking up on self-protection gear.

obama is a failure as a leader because he has made no attempt to unify the people of this country. He is a failure because he has not condenmed this kind of talk, since this took place at one of his rallies and he was there why didn't he speak out agaunst hoofnuts

No...it was about Bachmann....here is the original post by LittleTraitor:

No Doorknob, it's about hypocrisy. You're just too stupid to grasp it.

When asked to put up evidence of us being "so upset" about Bachmann....he links a thread about the shooting in AZ. :lol:

Who cares?

The reeking hypocrisy of your shameful party can't be dispelled by blowing smoke, Doorknob.

Voting as violence. Gotcha.

You're a good drone Doorknob - a blank slate without the ability to form even rudimentary thought.

“Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back!”

Try again Doorknob, maybe if you recite enough talking points from DailyKOS or Media Matters, it will all go away...

You deny the title of the vid? :lol::lol::lol:

Doorknob, I view you as one of the least intelligent people on the forum, but this level of stupidity is an accomplishment for even you.

You truly are unbelievably fucking stupid.

Don't ever change.

You deny the title of the vid? Yes or no?

Name of video: "Obama wants you to pledge loyalty to him and he is sending his Zombies to your front door - YouTube"

Last edited:
All this, about rhetoric is silly, and shouldn't be cause for all the arguing. If you went back and read every speech ever made by a candidate for political office I bet you would find a shit load of speeches of this type over and over from both sides. Sure the politicians in cross hairs is disgusting, but the maps and speech thing is not worth getting pissed over. Both sides should be bale to say what they want. Aside all that, look at the guy who gave it. Does this corporate fat cat deserve all this attention ?

is that about the new "Tea party zombies must die" game thing? you know the thing where the put the faces of TEA PARTIERS and prominent conservatives in the game and the object is to kill them all?

nah not violent at all, lol.....

The video is of Obama's "Organizing for America" troops asking people to sign loyalty oaths to Obama.

It was in response to Doorknob claiming that we had to fabricate pictures of Dear Leader. That is real footage.

Hoffa repeatedly calls on his "army" of VOTERS to take the America hating Tea Bag SOBs in the November election. You obviously never even listened to your own video, but are parroting what you heard from the dishonestly edited FOX video which you have defended.

Below is the transcript of the video you posted and never listened to with the parts FOX cobbled together and passed off as the whole quote in red. Notice how every reference to voting was edited out by the lying scum at FOX. The edited FOX video follows.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtlNuF74Fz0"]Jimmy Hoffa declares War on TeaParty Sons of Bitches; Obama approves - YouTube[/ame]

I guess all this he said she said started with obama.

Obama Says "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face" - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65xilSDyso]James Hoffa 'Let's Take These Son of a Bitches Out Video' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

the pattern is disturbing, and liberals wonder why some americans are stocking up on self-protection gear.
Because they're all racist bigot homophobes who are afraid in a more nuanced and tolerant society acting and thereby burning them at the stake for disagreeing with them?

Trick question... right?

Hoffa repeatedly calls on his "army" of VOTERS to take the America hating Tea Bag SOBs in the November election. You obviously never even listened to your own video, but are parroting what you heard from the dishonestly edited FOX video which you have defended.

Below is the transcript of the video you posted and never listened to with the parts FOX cobbled together and passed off as the whole quote in red. Notice how every reference to voting was edited out by the lying scum at FOX. The edited FOX video follows.

We have to keep an eye on the battle we face — a war on workers. And you see it everywhere there is the Tea Party. And you know there is only one way to beat and win that war.
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what, they’ve got a war, they’ve got a war with us and there is only going to be one winner. It is going to be the workers of Michigan and America – we are going to win that war. All the way.
But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtlNuF74Fz0"]Jimmy Hoffa declares War on TeaParty Sons of Bitches; Obama approves - YouTube[/ame]
If you could go back in time and kill Rush Limbaugh as a child, you'd do it, wouldn't you?

The GOP knows a thing or two about 'get in their faces.'

l.jpg

Brooks Brothers riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The goal here is to cause a negative reaction from the right.

Obama doesn't have a jobs plan so he's intentionally antagonizing the GOP.

Personally I think they shouldn't even bother showing up. The Secret Service isn't gonna let a bunch of terrorists, hostage-takers, Barbarians, racists, and Sons Of Bitches in the door. But if they do Obama will just vilify them to their faces anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back