Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

There we have it. Violence is OK, as long as your side does it.

That is exactly what you fascists have been saying.

Incendiary rhetoric by Palin - BAD, maybe criminal.

Incendiary rhetoric by mob boss Hoffa - GOOD, couldn't be better - Obama Akbar.
Calling on people to VOTE is "incendiary rhetoric" to CON$ervoFascists.

To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
Voltaire

Ever seen a city where the WTO comes to have a meeting? Not very right wing and I don't see anyone but the lefties agreeing with that violence. Or at least, we sure as shit don't hear you condemning it.

Voltaire
Ah the Soviet voting program. People may vote... as long as they vote for OUR candidate... or else!

Ever seen a city where the WTO comes to have a meeting? Not very right wing and I don't see anyone but the lefties agreeing with that violence. Or at least, we sure as shit don't hear you condemning it.

The Anarchists are idiots. But that's what they are....ANARCHISTS. Do you know what that word means? Hint: they don't like righties OR lefties.

Whose name did he name?
Doesn't matter, dipshit......Dem's were TARGETING repub's and their constituents, looooong before Palin made her map.

Btw, did your stupid ass ever come up with that proof that Palin's map caused Giffords shooting, Chester?

Here's the challenge I give to you. Show that I in any time, in any way accused Palin and/or her map of causing Gifford's shooting.

If you can show that I did that at any time, I will self ban myself from USMB for 30 days, and will post the signature of YOUR CHOICE for another 30 days.

If you cannot find and show any evidence of me saying such a thing within, let's say, a week....YOU self ban for 30 days and then have a signature of my choice for 30 days.

Time to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak.

Well? Step up.

Take your time, Lester. I'm happy to keep bumping this challenge. Others are interested to see if you step up or not.

Threads Merged Hoffa:

Pub Propaganda Machine is an unbelievable POS. Poor Pub Dupes LOL!

Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence
September 05, 2011 4:55 pm ET by Matt Gertz

Right-wing bloggers misled by dishonest Fox News video editing are attacking Teamsters President James Hoffa, Jr. for supposedly urging violence against Tea Party activists during a Labor Day speech. Conservatives are also attacking President Obama, who appeared at the event, for "sanctioning violence against fellow Americans" by failing to denounce Hoffa. But fuller context included in other Fox segments makes clear that Hoffa wasn't calling for violence but was actually urging the crowd to vote out Republican members of Congress.

During the segment that the bloggers have latched onto, Fox edited out the bolded portion of Hoffa's comments:

HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

In an initial report on Hoffa's speech at 1 p.m. on Fox News, Ed Henry reported that Hoffa said that "we'll remember in November who's with the working people" and "said of the Tea Party and of Republicans, 'let's take these sons of bitches out.'"

Henry made clear during that segment that Hoffa's comments were references to voting out Republican members of Congress, not to violence. And roughly 20 minutes later, he explained on Twitter that the "full quote" of the "take these son of a bitches out" comment is "Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back & keep the eye on the prize, let's take these sons of bitches out":

But in a second segment that ran at roughly the same time as Henry's tweet, Fox News dishonestly edited the speech in the manner seen above. Andrew Breitbart's Big sites, Real Clear Politics, The Daily Caller, the Media Research Center, and the Drudge Report have all highlighted that footage, using it to condemn "the violence emanating from union thug bosses" and demand that Obama "denounce" the comments.

Link- Fox Doctors Hoffa Speech To Fabricate Call For Violence | Media Matters for America

Another Pub circle jerk for the dupes- from media matters...

I listen to radio a lot and like talk shows, though almost the entire AM air wave in Bayou City has been hijacked by republicans. Yesterday, the edited clip was almost all you heard on the air. Anyway, I also heard the unedited version and of the opinion Hoffa sounded more like a college brat bully.

On the other hand however, I told republicans and stated on conservative sites that their whining was more like the pot calling the kettle black. Because I hear conservative talk hosts a lot, these so-called conservatives have several times caused me to send alarms online about the lies and half-truths they often feed their mindless audiences (most of whom they very well know are incapable of reason), thus instigating violent acts such as that of Arizona involving congresswoman Giffords.

You sure as shit don't know your arse from your elbow.

You don't even know me enough to know my views on that. I fucking despise anarchists - and they despise me...and I did condemn them, so sure as shit shut your mouth about crap you don't know anything about.

Didn't you hear him frenchie? You quiche eaters should know of all people what it means when a union leader says "mein fueher we are your army and we will march to take out the sons of bitches".

Voltaire
Ah the Soviet voting program. People may vote... as long as they vote for OUR candidate... or else!
^ Random stupid thoughts by an idiot.

You don't even know me enough to know my views on that. I fucking despise anarchists - and they despise me...and I did condemn them, so sure as shit shut your mouth about crap you don't know anything about.
Then quit defending them and you won't be tarred and feathered WITH them, fucknut.

Yeah Edtheliar, “Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back!” is voting...

:cuckoo:

Voltaire

To the partisan, lying for party is second nature.
When you lie like that by excising the previous sentence, sure it doesn't sound like that does it?

That's why FOX and YOU wingnuts have to lie to try and make a deceitful point.

Then quit defending them and you won't be tarred and feathered WITH them, fucknut.

Who here defends Anarchists! I want their names.

The Anarchists are idiots. But that's what they are....ANARCHISTS. Do you know what that word means? Hint: they don't like righties OR lefties.
So when you have groups of "Anarchists" like:
International ANSWER
Code Pink
The RNC Welcoming Committee
The Weather Underground
The New Black Panthers
Ruckus Society
and the SEIU

all with known ties to causing violence at rallies for opposing points of view, spouting the same views you proclaim... they're disavowed as anarchists?

I see. Damn that's an ugly chicken you had come home to roost.

I've never defended them. When you have to lie to make your point, you only make yourself look stupid.

You are a mindless partisan.

You hate everything that KOS tells you to hate. You serve the party and think only thoughts the party tells you to think.

You're a drone.

Forum List

Back