Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Too bad I can't connect PMs....Wicked Lester Coward's are getting shriller and shriller. Reminds me of Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction".
You lost, pay your bet!

No different then Vegas....If i'm wactching a game of Blackjack, and I see someone place their bet, lose their hand, and then try to sneak their chip off the table, i'm making noise.

You're a snake. You're trying to sneak your chip off the table. You are welshing on your bet. You have no honor, PERIOD!

The evidence of your dishonesty, and lack of integrity is clearly showing in this thread.

Look who's talking....the Coward who didn't dare bet me himself....now tries to live vicariously thru another's bet. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Have notified 3 Mods so far.

I don't care you made thge rule I produced the links you lost time to ban yourself.
You've mov e the goal post twice
One for complaining about the date of the thread two for asking for a mod.
Shall we rewrite the thread in question to fit your argument?

Last edited:
Too bad I can't connect PMs....Wicked Lester Coward's are getting shriller and shriller. Reminds me of Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction".
You lost, pay your bet!

No different then Vegas....If i'm wactching a game of Blackjack, and I see someone place their bet, lose their hand, and then try to sneak their chip off the table, i'm making noise.

You're a snake. You're trying to sneak your chip off the table. You are welshing on your bet. You have no honor, PERIOD!

The evidence of your dishonesty, and lack of integrity is clearly showing in this thread.

Look who's talking....the Coward who didn't dare bet me himself....now tries to live vicariously thru another's bet. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:
I recognized you as a snake LOOOOOOOOOONG ago......I don't you trust you, hence, I didn't bet.

You can call it whatever you like. Fact of the matter is, you're doing exactly what I knew you would do. I explained why I would not take your bet. It's in this thread. And now it's been proven, by your abject dishonesty in trying to welsh out of this bet, that I was spot on!

Living vicariously through reb's bet?......No, just holding you accountable for your actions.

Deal with it!

Last edited:
Doorknob has one goal, derail the thread. Take the focus away from the incitement of violence by Mob Boss Hoffa and the endorsement of that violence by failed president Obama.
Obviously YOU know deep down in your heart that Obama is not a failure, because you would not have to desperately resort to lies about Hoffa and Obama if you truly believed Obama was a failure.
Thank you for unknowingly revealing your true feelings.
Lies?
So Hoffa did not say "we should find those son of a bitches and taken 'em out?"
And Obama refused to separate himself from or even comment that Hoffa's remarks were inappropriate?
Lies? The only lies here are the ones you Obama sycophants are telling yourselves.
You're back? Zippity do dahh....
Obama's inability to accomplish anything that would improve the economy, increase employment and lift the housing market results in a failure.
Had Obama done any one of these three things as he promised, this discussion would not be taking place.

Jimmy Hoffa Jr is a typical union thug, paid by the sweat of the rank and file and at the end of the puppet strings of the Mob.
Less than 8% of all US private sector workers are unionized. Why Hoffa and others even get attention is a mystery. Hoffa is a flyspeck and unions are slowly being kicked out. Good.
Unions suck. They have cost this country hundreds of thousands of jobs and have systematically destroyed our manufacturing base.

I don't care you made thge rule I produced the links you lost time to ban yourself.

The mod is to make a decision since you and I disagree about whether you met the criteria with a thread over 30 months old, and obviously about something totally different than what you were referring to. Sorry, you don't understand that this is a solution when two sides disagree on whether the criteria is met or not. I'm not afraid to follow the mod's ruling if they rule against me. How about you?

Doorknob has one goal, derail the thread. Take the focus away from the incitement of violence by Mob Boss Hoffa and the endorsement of that violence by failed president Obama.
Obviously YOU know deep down in your heart that Obama is not a failure, because you would not have to desperately resort to lies about Hoffa and Obama if you truly believed Obama was a failure.
Lies?
And Obama refused to separate himself from or even comment that Hoffa's remarks were inappropriate?
Lies? The only lies here are the ones you Obama sycophants are telling yourselves.
Obama's inability to accomplish anything that would improve the economy, increase employment and lift the housing market results in a failure.
Had Obama done any one of these three things as he promised, this discussion would not be taking place.

i'm fascinated as to how closely you follow the FOX trick of...er...neglecting to mention the reference to voting that Hoffa says first. You've left a bit out of your quote. You DID know that, right?

The mod is to make a decision since you and I disagree about whether you met the criteria with a thread over 30 months old, and obviously about something totally different than what you were referring to. Sorry, you don't understand that this is a solution when two sides disagree on whether the criteria is met or not. I'm not afraid to follow the mod's ruling if they rule against me. How about you?

So when did you make the rule for a date cut off? Wouldn't it seem fitting to use a Bachman thread since your argument is about Bachman no matter the date? We are after talking about the same period of time in reference to bachman.

Lies?

i'm fascinated as to how closely you follow the FOX trick of...er...neglecting to mention the reference to voting that Hoffa says first. You've left a bit out of your quote. You DID know that, right?

I'm fascinated with how hypocritcal you can be. Yoou whine when you think someone moved the goal post and then you move the goal post yourself.

So when did you make the rule for a date cut off? Wouldn't it seem fitting to use a Bachman thread since your argument is about Bachman no matter the date? We are after talking about the same period of time in reference to bachman.

When did you make your statement about us whining about Bachmann....only a few days ago. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing you were referring to something 30 months ago. In fact I have a hard time believing you even knew about that thread 30 months ago.

But, I am talking to a mod right now. If she decides to rule....it will be out of my hands. I will abide by the ruling and live if she says you meet the criteria. Will you abide and continue looking for evidence for 3 more days if she says it does not? And if you can't within 3 days.....leave for 30?

When did you make your statement about us whining about Bachmann....only a few days ago. Sorry, but I have a hard time believing you were referring to something 30 months ago. In fact I have a hard time believing you even knew about that thread 30 months ago.

But, I am talking to a mod right now. If she decides to rule....it will be out of my hands. I will abide by the ruling and live if she says you meet the criteria. Will you abide and continue looking for evidence for 3 more days if she says it does not? And if you can't within 3 days.....leave for 30?

When did you make the rule for a date cut off?

Who believes you were talking about something 30 months ago? For some strange reason, for what it matters, I don't even think you were the one who found that link.

Last edited:
The left whined when Sarah Palin said
don't retreat instead reload

And the left whined when Bachman said
We need you to take out some of these bad guys

Who believes you were talking about something 30 months ago? For some strange reason, for what it matters, I don't even think you were the one who found that link.
It doesn't matter did the left whine about Bachman then?

It doesn't matter did the left whine about Bachman then?

So, you knew about that one from 30 months ago when you made that comment......:eusa_whistle: Sure you did. Who found the link for you?

Irrelevant to the bet....as I told you several times when you kept linking the Palin thread and ONLY the Palin thread.

And you remember her saying that.......when?

If it's on the internet it can be found are you that stupid?

Just as our discussion here is being record and saved

Last edited:

Irrelevant to the bet....as I told you several times when you kept linking the Palin thread and ONLY the Palin thread.

And you remember her saying that.......when?

If it's on the internet it can be found are you that stupid?

Just as our discussion here is being record and saved

Of course it's being a record and being saved.

I don't think you are clever enough to look back 30 months tho. I certainly don't think you are clever enough to REMEMBER something 30 months ago.

Forum List

Back