Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Irrelevant to the bet....as I told you several times when you kept linking the Palin thread and ONLY the Palin thread.

And you remember her saying that.......when?

If it's on the internet it can be found are you that stupid?

Just as our discussion here is being record and saved

Of course it's being a record and being saved.

I don't think you are clever enough to look back 30 months tho. I certainly don't think you are clever enough to REMEMBER something 30 months ago.
Google asshar let it be your guide. I see you squriming Now you attack my ability to do a simple search. Dman you are despertly hanging on by a thread pun intended.

If it's on the internet it can be found are you that stupid?

Just as our discussion here is being record and saved

I don't think you are clever enough to look back 30 months tho. I certainly don't think you are clever enough to REMEMBER something 30 months ago.
Google asshar let it be your guide. I see you squriming Now you attack my ability to do a simple search. Dman you are despertly hanging on by a thread pun intended.

So...who found the link for you? You're not clever enough on your own to go back that far. You're not THAT obsessed.

So...who found the link for you? You're not clever enough on your own to go back that far. You're not THAT obsessed.

I am smarter than you think I am and yes I am that clever
and yes to prove a point I never quit

Now back to the question you have yet to answer

Did the left whine? That was the deal

I am smarter than you think I am and yes I am that clever
and yes to prove a point I never quit

Now back to the question you have yet to answer

I don't believe you, btw.

I believe you made reference to a lot of whining which triggered you whining. 30 months is a long time for you to wait, don't you think?

Deflection try again

You take a long time to whine back, don't you? That is...if one were to believe you even remember something that happened 30 mons ago...with only one little locked thread about it. :eusa_whistle:

I believe you made reference to a lot of whining which triggered you whining. 30 months is a long time for you to wait, don't you think?

Deflection try again

You take a long time to whine back, don't you? That is...if one were to believe you even remember something that happened 30 mons ago...with only one little locked thread about it. :eusa_whistle:

Deflection try again

Hell I remeber when Kennedy was shot. My memory is very sharp as a matter of fact I can recall most of the discussion I have been a part of here in this discussion group.

Last edited:
Deflection try again

Deflection try again

Hell I remeber when Kennedy was shot. My memory is very sharp as a matter of fact I can recall most of the discussion I have been a part of here in this discussion group.

Maybe you want to link an example from 1963 now? And it amuses me that you compare remembering one small locked thread from 30 months ago to the Kennedy assassination. That you would be dumb enough to try to compare remembering both as being equal kind of proves my point about you not being clever enough.

The left whined when Sarah Palin said
don't retreat instead reload

And the left whined when Bachman said
We need you to take out some of these bad guys
BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

You have yet to show that!!! The Left only recently brought it up because of FOX editing Hoffa's quote. She said it on April 15, 2010 and nobody made a big deal out of it until CON$ suddenly objected to the words "take out" that she used when Hoffa also used them.

Face it, you have yet to show any Lib being upset with Moochele using the words "take out" from the time she said them in April 2010 until the time Hoffa used the same words.

Deflection try again

Maybe you want to link an example from 1963 now? And it amuses me that you compare remembering one small locked thread from 30 months ago to the Kennedy assassination. That you would be dumb enough to try to compare remembering both as being equal kind of proves my point about you not being clever enough.

Deflection try again

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

You have yet to show that!!! The Left only recently brought it up because of FOX editing Hoffa's quote. She said it on April 15, 2010 and nobody made a big deal out of it until CON$ suddenly objected to the words "take out" that she used when Hoffa also used them.

Face it, you have yet to show any Lib being upset with Moochele using the words "take out" from the time she said them in April 2010 until the time Hoffa used the same words.

Edthesheeple they got upset but not as much as they did with this
I Want People "Armed And Dangerous" Over Obama Tax Plan
www.usmessageboard.com/politics/721...s-for-violent-uprising-against-president.html

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

www.usmessageboard.com/politics/721...s-for-violent-uprising-against-president.html

Thanks for the link so everyone can once again see how old it is.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

Doorknob has one goal, derail the thread. Take the focus away from the incitement of violence by Mob Boss Hoffa and the endorsement of that violence by failed president Obama.
Obviously YOU know deep down in your heart that Obama is not a failure, because you would not have to desperately resort to lies about Hoffa and Obama if you truly believed Obama was a failure.
Thank you for unknowingly revealing your true feelings.
Lies?
So Hoffa did not say "we should find those son of a bitches and taken 'em out?"
And Obama refused to separate himself from or even comment that Hoffa's remarks were inappropriate?
Lies? The only lies here are the ones you Obama sycophants are telling yourselves.
This is a teachable moment on how CON$ lie!

Now everyone knows that the lie was claiming that Hoffa made a call to violence against the Teabaggers. So what the premeditated liar tries to do is to create a half-truth, making up a quote similar to Hoffa's quote but with enough words changed to imply violence, and leaving out all of Hoffa's voting references.

Hoffa never said anything about "finding" the SOBs he wanted to be "taken out" at the ballot box in November by an army of voters he could supply. We already know where they are, they are in the Congress and the Senate.

Here is exactly what Hoffa said;

But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog

Obviously YOU know deep down in your heart that Obama is not a failure, because you would not have to desperately resort to lies about Hoffa and Obama if you truly believed Obama was a failure.
Thank you for unknowingly revealing your true feelings.
Lies?
So Hoffa did not say "we should find those son of a bitches and taken 'em out?"
And Obama refused to separate himself from or even comment that Hoffa's remarks were inappropriate?
Lies? The only lies here are the ones you Obama sycophants are telling yourselves.
This is a teachable moment on how CON$ lie!

Now everyone knows that the lie was claiming that Hoffa made a call to violence against the Teabaggers. So what the premeditated liar tries to do is to create a half-truth, making up a quote similar to Hoffa's quote but with enough words changed to imply violence, and leaving out all of Hoffa's voting references.

Hoffa never said anything about "finding" the SOBs he wanted to be "taken out" at the ballot box in November by an army of voters he could supply. We already know where they are, they are in the Congress and the Senate.

Here is exactly what Hoffa said;

But it starts with your involvement, it starts with next November. We’ve got a bunch of people there that don’t’ want the president to succeed, and they are called the Tea Party – the people who don’t want him to do anything right and he is working hard for us.
President Obama is frustrated by what’s going on. Well, guess what, we’ve got the vote. And the answer to what we say is, we remember in November. We will beat the Tea Party and give this country back to workers and America. We can do it together.”
We’ve also got to talk about jobs. I get so tired about people who …(inaudible) these big corporations that send our jobs to Mexico, they send our jobs to China, and they’ve got the audacity to say ‘where are the jobs?’
Well I’ve got news for you. It’s time to bring those jobs back to America and bring America back to work. That’s what we’ve got to do.
We are going to hear from President Obama in a few minutes, and I am so glad that he has come to Michigan because this is where he sees the real America. He looks out on this army of people and you know what I say? President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. President Obama, we want one thing: Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs…(The crowd joins the chant.)
That’s what we are going to tell America…..When he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired, but he needs help. And you know what? Everybody here has got a vote. If we go back, we keep the eye on the prize, lets take these sons-of-bitches out and give America back to America where we belong.”

Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog

So who had America two years ago? unions thats who and they do not represent America they are a minority of working Americans.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

Show us where you stated when the time mattered........Your abject dishonesty is fuckin' mind boggling.

You specifically asked for a thread showing liberals whining about Bachmann making similar statements......NOWHERE did you state when it had to be....reb gave you exactly what you wanted, and the thread was started by a fuckin' LIBERAL........Show some damn character, and hold up your end of the bet.

I've seen many dishonest assholes in my life, but you take the fuckin' cake.

Last edited:

Show us where you stated when the time mattered........Your abject dishonesty is fuckin' mind boggling.

You specifically asked for a thread showing liberals whining about Bachmann making similar statements......NOWHERE did you state when it had to be....reb gave you exactly what you wanted, and the thread was started by a fuckin' LIBERAL........Show some damn character, and hold up your end of the bet.

I've seen many dishonest assholes in my life, but you take the fuckin' cake.

Hell now she's even questioned my ability to do a simple search.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!

www.usmessageboard.com/politics/72150-house-representative-calls-for-violent-uprising-against-president.html
Well, that's half true, not getting upset at all over Moochele's "take out" quote is "not as much" as the little bit they got upset over the armed and dangerous quote. But it IS the "take out" quote that the bet rests on and you have failed to show anyone upset with it BEFORE the Right's phony outrage over Hoffa using the same words.

Forum List

Back