Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

No, as you well know but are too dishonest to admit, it is about my POST of Moochele's using the "take out" words that BDBoop replied to that evoked the false statement that reb posted and bobeccea called him on.
Pay attention, child.

To refresh your feeble memory:

What it is, stupid; is the fit you fascist threw over that - while covering for Hoffa.

It's the reeking hypocrisy of your scumbags in shrieking bloody murder when Republicans do it, but excusing the language when your party bosses do it.
And the lie continues.

You, of course, have a link to anyone throwing a fit over Moochele's using the "take out" words BEFORE you CON$ervoFascist, America hating, scum started lying about Hoffa.

No, as you well know but are too dishonest to admit, it is about my POST of Moochele's using the "take out" words that BDBoop replied to that evoked the false statement that reb posted and bobeccea called him on.
Pay attention, child.

To refresh your feeble memory:

What it is, stupid; is the fit you fascist threw over that - while covering for Hoffa.

It's the reeking hypocrisy of your scumbags in shrieking bloody murder when Republicans do it, but excusing the language when your party bosses do it.
And the lie continues.

You, of course, have a link to anyone throwing a fit over Moochele's using the "take out" words BEFORE you CON$ervoFascist, America hating, scum started lying about Hoffa.

yes edtheliar continues to push the lie.

And the lie continues.

Doorknob already bet and lost on that, edtheliar.

Put the bong down and try to keep up.
No one produced a link to anyone commenting on Moochele's "take out" quote before you scum started lying about Hoffa. You scum can't bully me like you did bodeccea.

And the lie continues.

Then produce a link to someone getting upset with Moochele's "take out" quote BEFORE you liars perverted Hoffa's quote.
Quite simple really, but failing to do so exposes YOU as the liar.

And the lie continues.

Then produce a link to someone getting upset with Moochele's "take out" quote BEFORE you liars perverted Hoffa's quote.
Quite simple really, but failing to do so exposes YOU as the liar.
And now the lefty's have a video game that slaughters Tea Party rep's.

Yeah, you liberal scumbags sure are a peaceful lot!

Screw Hoffa!......That corrupt fuck and his beloved corrupt unions are going down the tubes, and he knows it......The days of them holding taxpayers and business hostage by demanding the unsustainable through threat of strike and violence are just about over. And it's long over due!

Fuckin' pussies!

Only a fuckin' dishonest snake moves the goal posts, and then demands mediation after she clearly lost the bet.

Grow up......Pay your damn debt!

I won by default. changing the rules after the requirments have been met is a default.
Then again if you think about it why does the date of the link matter?
It still meets her requirements. The left was whining about bachman.

You need to look up the definition of default.

But this is what I am going to do, after thinking it over.
I am going to agree that no time period was set for evidence when the bet was made.
I am going to agree that a 30 month old locked thread that someone pulled up for you is good enough to prove your point for the purposes of this bet.
I am going to agree that anytime someone wants to prove a current point by pulling up old data from years ago, it will continue to be good enough.
I am going to agree that I am the one taking the high road and will self-ban for 30 days because even tho I contacted 3 mods, not one of them have yet made a ruling one way or another.
After all, we know that even if a mod did come and agree with me, you would never abide by the bet yourself.

So, I will.

See you in October.
C-YA!

You thoroughly lost, fair and square......Now, don't forget the sig line end of the bet, when you return!

lol, wicked jester and the fatfailrebel are throwing tantrums for days and in the end bodecea buys them some candy.

bad move, bodecea. that only enables the toddlers.

lol, wicked jester and the fatfailrebel are throwing tantrums for days and in the end bodecea buys them some candy.

:boohoo:

I fully called it......You can't trust fuckin' liberals. She fully proved my point, by trying to weasel her way out, after so obviously losing.

And now she tries to spin it that she's, "taking the high road'?

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:boohoo:

I fully called it......You can't trust fuckin' liberals. She fully proved my point, by trying to weasel her way out, after so obviously losing.

And now she tries to spin it that she's, "taking the high road'?

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you can now stop writhing on the floor, you obsessed child. and let someone change your bib.

No one produced a link to anyone commenting on Moochele's "take out" quote before you scum started lying about Hoffa.

Posting video that you fascists don't like isn't "lying," edtheliar.

You scum can't bully me like you did bodeccea.
I'm not here to bully you, just to mock you - stupid fuck.
No CON$ervoFascist posted a video of anyone upset over Moochele's "take out" quote before you scum started lying about Hoffa.
Keep the lies coming. :asshole:

No CON$ervoFascist posted a video of anyone upset over Moochele's "take out" quote before you scum started lying about Hoffa.

Who cares?

We have all sorts of outrage from you fascists over "incendiary" speech; including your Messiah condemning it.

The hypocrisy of him following mob boss Hoffa after the violence laden appear is overwhelming.

The only one lying is you - as usual.

Who cares?

We have all sorts of outrage from you fascists over "incendiary" speech; including your Messiah condemning it.

The hypocrisy of him following mob boss Hoffa after the violence laden appear is overwhelming.

It's going make a great campaign ad for the repub's.

Just juxtapose Obama' sappy speech during the AZ shooting memorial, with Hoffa's violent rhetoric and Obama following him and not saying a negative word about it.

Lay out his ignorant hypocrisy for all to see.

Who cares?

There was no more "violence" in Hoffa's speech than in Moochele's "take out" speech.

We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

Who cares?

Just juxtapose Obama' sappy speech during the AZ shooting memorial, with Hoffa's violent rhetoric and Obama following him and not saying a negative word about it.

Better to use Moochele's "violent" take out rhetoric and lay out CON$ervoFascist hypocrisy for all to see.

Who cares?

Better to use Moochele's "violent" take out rhetoric and lay out CON$ervoFascist hypocrisy for all to see.

Bachmann won't be the nominee!

Once again, Obama and the lib's shot themselves in the foot, yet again.....Friggin' idiots!

There was no more "violence" in Hoffa's speech than in Moochele's "take out" speech.

Who is Moochele?

Regardless, even if what you claim is true, it's irrelevant. Obama made a point of condemning incitement speech, for the other guys...

It's the hypocrisy, sycophant.

Doesn't change the hypocrisy of your Messiah®, edtheliar.

Forum List

Back