Hogg tells Canadians to commit a felony to help Democrats

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Of course he didn't do it on purpose. He's just a stupid kid that needs to learn to do research before opening his mouth.

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.:laughing0301:

David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away

I know the left will chime in saying how this kid is living in our heads rent-free. But seriously, this is comedy you can't make up. Maybe next event they could bring one of those giant canes to pull him off stage when he starts talking stupid.

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician? Hell the only thing I knew was that it couldnt be from a hostile country. Yeah he is definitely in your head. :laugh:

Well I'm glad you said it. Obviously he is living rent free in your head. Who expects a kid barely out of high school to know the rules about donating money to a politician? Hell the only thing I knew was that it couldnt be from a hostile country. Yeah he is definitely in your head. :laugh:

Well thank you for replying and supporting my prediction. While I don't expect a high school kid to be a lawyer, I would assume he knew how to use Google.

Well thank you for replying and supporting my prediction. While I don't expect a high school kid to be a lawyer, I would assume he knew how to use Google.
Youre welcome. Maybe he didnt have access to google while giving his speech?

Actually its not entirely true a non citizen is prohibited from donating to a political candidate either. If they own a US based company they can donate via their company.

Actually its not entirely true a non citizen is prohibited from donating to a political candidate either. If they own a US based company they can donate via their company.

I don't think that's what Hogg was talking about.

If you are going to give a speech, shouldn't you plan that speech out before giving it? Shouldn't you do the research before you go on stage?

I don't think that's what Hogg was talking about.

If you are going to give a speech, shouldn't you plan that speech out before giving it? Shouldn't you do the research before you go on stage?
I'm pretty sure thats not what he was talking about. He's only 18..

You should do a lot of things. Drumpf has either lied in his speeches or was ignorant of the facts like Hogg. Drumpf said on national television that Obama wasnt born in the US. Dont you think he should have fact checked prior to saying that? Are you going jump on a kid that did the same as the POTUS?

Last edited:
Well, Trump was soliciting donations from foreign countries while campaigning for office.

Trump campaign solicits illegal foreign donations despite warnings

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals — including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses — weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 — two weeks after a widely publicized Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint issued on June 29 by nonpartisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

These latest campaign finance violations were first reported by the investigative website WhoWhatWhy and have been confirmed by The Hill.
The Trump campaign did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Terri Butler, a progressive Parliament member in Australia, told The Hill in a telephone interview Friday night that she was surprised to continue receiving fundraising solicitations from the presumptive GOP presidential nominee's campaign at her official government email address.

She shared several of these emails, including one dated July 12 asking her to make a "generous contribution" to the Trump campaign.

Butler says she has no idea how her government email ended up on the Trump fundraising list.

Well, Trump was soliciting donations from foreign countries while campaigning for office.

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals — including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses — weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 — two weeks after a widely publicized Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint issued on June 29 by nonpartisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

These latest campaign finance violations were first reported by the investigative website WhoWhatWhy and have been confirmed by The Hill.

Terri Butler, a progressive Parliament member in Australia, told The Hill in a telephone interview Friday night that she was surprised to continue receiving fundraising solicitations from the presumptive GOP presidential nominee's campaign at her official government email address.

She shared several of these emails, including one dated July 12 asking her to make a "generous contribution" to the Trump campaign.

Butler says she has no idea how her government email ended up on the Trump fundraising list.
Oh boy!

Oh boy!

And the really messed up thing about this, is that he continued to solicit contributions even after he'd already been put on notice by watchdog groups.

Trump just doesn't learn.

Camera Hogg has a swollen head...that happens to pampered children....like Obama....

Oh boy!

And the really messed up thing about this, is that he continued to solicit contributions even after he'd already been put on notice by watchdog groups.

Trump just doesn't learn.
Drumpf feels he is above the law. He is no better than a common criminal.

I had thought it be common sense not to have foreigners donate to our political campaigns

Y'know Asclepias, for some strange reason, the OP thinks it is bad that Hogg suggested donating to American politics, but Trump did more than that, he actually solicited AND took money, even after he'd been warned by election watchdog groups.

I wonder how the OP feels about Trump soliciting donations from foreign governments?

I had thought it be common sense not to have foreigners donate to our political campaigns
Drumpf got donations from foreigners so obviously not everyone agrees.

Y'know Asclepias, for some strange reason, the OP thinks it is bad that Hogg suggested donating to American politics, but Trump did more than that, he actually solicited AND took money, even after he'd been warned by election watchdog groups.

I wonder how the OP feels about Trump soliciting donations from foreign governments?
I'm sure the OP will either deny any facts or try to move the goal posts. TDS.

Drumpf feels he is above the law. He is no better than a common criminal.
He is taking the courts away from you libs...from the SCOTUS down to all of the court of appeals...no wonder you can't get over your hatred of him...

Trump was actually supposed to have people that studied and knew election law so that he was running legally.

Hogg is a HS kid who was just giving a speech and didn't know about foreign money to elections, but then again, he never had a need to.

Trump did, yet he still solicited contributions, even after being warned about it.

Trump was actually supposed to have people that studied and knew election law so that he was running legally.

Hogg is a HS kid who was just giving a speech and didn't know about foreign money to elections, but then again, he never had a need to.

Trump did, yet he still solicited contributions, even after being warned about it.
Hogg wasnt even running for office so he had no staff to inform him of the laws. Drumpf supposedly hires the best people but he was guilty of doing the same exact thing that Hogg was suggesting. Is it possible he learned about this from Drumpfs actions?

Drumpf got donations from foreigners so obviously not everyone agrees.

You should contact Mueller than. He would want to know this

Forum List

Back