Holder Seeks To Prove Cops, Courts Racist

Is anyone seriously saying that the justice system is not heavy handed (now and in the past) on blacks more than whites?

I mean, is anyone saying this is not true?

It's not true.
Blacks are incarcerated because they commit more crimes. Do you believe this is not the case?

Longer sentences for blacks is because of what?

I'm sure you have a reason for it all but the bottom line is that blacks are locked up more often, longer and for the same offenses as whites. They are treated differently by the courts and police.

So you can have excuses why that is but that would only give credibility to my argument that it does happen.

A longer sentence is usually given depending on prior arrests!

AND I REPEAT!

Cute. One picture is worth ... shit. Almost every person I interviewed/investigated who was in prison or C.J. was innocent; you're a racist, no matter how much you protest or deny the label. But keep on denying that fact and proving it with your posts.

hey, did you neg all those people that insulted Condi Rice yet? I @ed you a couple of times, but you never posted you lying racist bag of vomit.

If one's vocabulary is an indication of intelligence, you've proved yourself to be low down on the up slope of the bell curve.

Last edited:
How much more evidence is needed to prove you're a racist? None. And, institutional racism has been on the radar of government for over a decade. See:

Programs

AND I REPEAT!

Cute. One picture is worth ... shit. Almost every person I interviewed/investigated who was in prison or C.J. was innocent; you're a racist, no matter how much you protest or deny the label. But keep on denying that fact and proving it with your posts.

That's supposedly your claim? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Apparently that little poster is dead on the money.

How about Holder just upholding current laws, instead of PICKING AND CHOOSING what he wants to prosecute?

Racial Politics: Attorney General Eric Holder thinks the "overrepresentation" of blacks in jails somehow proves that cops and judges are racist. So he's collecting arrest data to lord over mayors. Usually when an agency collects data, it waits to study the results before reaching conclusions. Not this Justice Department. It's gathering data to fit a preconceived notion that the criminal justice system is out to get young men of color. Holder announced Monday that he's gathering records on police stops, searches and arrests to "curb racial bias" within big city police departments. He didn't say "possible" bias. He's convinced cops...

With No Evidence In Hand, Holder Tries To Prove Cops, Courts Racist - Investors.com

Is he going to use himself as exhibit #1 to prove racism?

cuz if not, he should be investigated for his bias

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'

Is anyone seriously saying that the justice system is not heavy handed (now and in the past) on blacks more than whites?

I mean, is anyone saying this is not true?

It's not true.
Blacks are incarcerated because they commit more crimes. Do you believe this is not the case?

I'm sure you have a reason for it all but the bottom line is that blacks are locked up more often, longer and for the same offenses as whites. They are treated differently by the courts and police.

So you can have excuses why that is but that would only give credibility to my argument that it does happen.

They are locked up longer because they have longer records and their crimes tend to be more violent and heinous.
These arent excuses but explanations. But in your mind somehow that means they dont exist. Go figure.

It's not true.

Rabbi, your ignorance seems to have no limit. The trier of fact has some discretion in sentencing and considers factors in mitigation, aggravation as well as the prior record and the defendant's adjustment in his or her community; his or her remorse, ability to make restitution and any support system.

Rabbi, your ignorance seems to have no limit. The trier of fact has some discretion in sentencing and considers factors in mitigation, aggravation as well as the prior record and the defendant's adjustment in his or her community; his or her remorse, ability to make restitution and any support system.

You give proof for my stance and then call me ignorant? You are a blow hard. All your johns agree.

It's not true.

Minorities, ugly people and fat people are often unfairly punished because of their appearances. Even law enforcement admits to this, why can't you?

Compound this scenario, with the fact that our judicial system (especially in murder cases) very unfairly targets the poor and you start to get a snapshot of the United States penal system.

This has been the case since the dawn of man. Keep on drinking the red punch, though! Say it often enough and it becomes fact.

Last edited:
It's not true.

They are locked up longer because they have longer records and their crimes tend to be more violent and heinous.
These arent excuses but explanations. But in your mind somehow that means they dont exist. Go figure.

No I'm referring to when two people have the same background and the only diff is race. You keep dodging. Of course someone with a record will do more time than someone who doesnt...now that we've covered that....

No I'm referring to when two people have the same background and the only diff is race. You keep dodging. Of course someone with a record will do more time than someone who doesnt...now that we've covered that....

Please present cases where two defendents had the exact same background and the crimes were the exact same and the outcomes were different because one was white and one black.
We'll wait.

Please present cases where two defendents had the exact same background and the crimes were the exact same and the outcomes were different because one was white and one black.
We'll wait.

You have google. I'm not doing research for you dude.

Everytime you dont understand something you want someone to walk you thru it then you dismiss the information everytime.

I just saved 5 min. Back to lunch

We'll wait.

Everytime you dont understand something you want someone to walk you thru it then you dismiss the information everytime.

Translation: I've got nothing.
Yeah, you cant find cases like that because they don't exist.
Ya big dope.

Minorities, ugly people and fat people are often unfairly punished because of their appearances. Even law enforcement admits to this, why can't you?

Compound this scenario, with the fact that our judicial system (especially in murder cases) very unfairly targets the poor and you start to get a snapshot of the United States penal system.

This has been the case since the dawn of man. Keep on drinking the red punch, though! Say it often enough and it becomes fact.

Can you give us some links to law enforcement claiming "Minorities, ugly people and fat people are often unfairly punished because of their appearances." Your typical liberal bullshit about the judicial system is only preached by the subversive left, simply pandering to the poor and minorities.

And you talk about me drinking red punch, while you guzzle the Kool Aid! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The Color of Crime

Read it. It debunks all the bullshit racist canards by relying on a broad set of statistics. Numbers don't lie, and it's actually even worse for Blacks than at first glance because Hispanics are often lumped in with Whites.

The left simply doesn't care...They would release murderers and rapist onto the street!

We'll wait.

Ya big dope.

I know, I know...now if you'll excuse me you're in another thread begging me to provide you with more information because you dont understand that either.

Work on your reverse psychology tho...maybe you can trick someone into giving you a link then you can smack it away. Good luck!

Ya big dope.

I know, I know...now if you'll excuse me you're in another thread begging me to provide you with more information because you dont understand that either.

Work on your reverse psychology tho...maybe you can trick someone into giving you a link then you can smack it away. Good luck!

There's no reverse psychology. You made a claim. I asked you to back it up. You cannot. Your claim is bogus. Every post you make is filled with errors of one kind or another. Frankly I'd be embarassed to be as ill prepared for debate as you are.

I'll stick with data that shows upwards of 75% of Murders in Chicago and New York are done by Minorities. Most all of these people belong in prison for their crime.

I am sorry you wish to kill more minorities as 90% of 50% of murders in this country are done by blacks against other blacks.

People like Holder are why Africa is a dysfunctional shithole. No crime is bad enough and no morality....

Ya big dope.

There's no reverse psychology. You made a claim. I asked you to back it up. You cannot. Your claim is bogus. Every post you make is filled with errors of one kind or another. Frankly I'd be embarassed to be as ill prepared for debate as you are.

I know, I know...you're asking me for information in 3 other threads too. Your google must be broken.

I know, I know...you're asking me for information in 3 other threads too. Your google must be broken.

Im not the one making outrageous untrue claims that cannot be substantiated. That would be you.

You give proof for my stance and then call me ignorant? You are a blow hard. All your johns agree.

I suppose you're too stupid and/or too insecure to be honest. I never suggested the prior record wasn't considered, in truth of fact a prior record can be a mitigating factor when it comes to sentencing and imposing jail or prison, large fines or not.

I'm sure you can't understand how that can be, and that's sad, but it does not mitigate your lies and vulgarity.

Forum List

Back